Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Which resulted in Ecclesiastes, my favorite book in the OT.
Which I would prefer that the man with the biggest button does not take as a guide to ruling the nation.

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:astonished: Let's aspire to having leaders as out of control as King Solomon, who eventually let God go by the wayside, marrying idol worshipers and chasing after wealth.

Personally I favor the way the US was established; that God is the KING, and civil governments have a 3 fold branch of power.
And our present Head of State, openly subjects himself to thee Lord God Almighty,
And is greatly blessed with wealth that he generously and often gives to others.
Refreshing!

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which I would prefer that the man with the biggest button does not take as a guide to ruling the nation.
My MO when talking of non-believers who are interested in the message of Christ is different than most. Most will give them a copy of John as a starting point. I refer them to Ecclesiastes followed by John.

Ecclesiastes explains the need, from an individual human's perspective, and then John drives it home and offers the solution.

For me, the two go hand in glove.

Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My MO when talking of non-believers who are interested in the message of Christ is different than most. Most will give them a copy of John as a starting point. I refer them to Ecclesiastes followed by John.

Ecclesiastes explains the need, from an individual human's perspective, and then John drives it home and offers the solution.

For me, the two go hand in glove.
Good. I would still hope the person being given a pass on immoral behavior not take Ecclesiastes as another excuse to behave badly.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good. I would still hope the person being given a pass on immoral behavior not take Ecclesiastes as another excuse to behave badly.
It doesn't excuse it at all. Actually, it tries to bring up the pointlessness of it. I call Proverbs "widsom 101" and Ecclesiastes "Post graduate wisdom".

• Agree
Reactions: SBC
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What makes you think any poster here is giving a free pass to these guys like you seem to suggest for Mr. Trump?

It's not that they KNOW, but rather that it perturbs them when people do not instigate or participate with them, in a bash fest against Trump.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

It doesn't require scripture as an excuse to behave poorly. People have freewill when it comes to behavior, even people with their own poor behavior hidden away, can bash and criticize others behavior that is openly revealed, as even seen here on this little forum.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

It seems you have fallen for the Liberal Democrat mindset....

Elected and Appointed officials of American Governments are not RULERS, they are SERVANTS.

God Bless,
SBC

• Winner
Reactions: Almost there
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

When a man trespasses against another, the trespass is to be settled between the trespasser and the one trespassed against:

Per, Gods direction, Per, Civil Gov't. Law.

If Trump has trespassed against YOU, you have recourse to settle it.

Carrying on and on about what offends YOU, is simply gossip, when you are not the party involved.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It seems you have fallen for the Liberal Democrat mindset....

Elected and Appointed officials of American Governments are not RULERS, they are SERVANTS.

God Bless,
SBC
Please let Mr. Trump know about the “servant” thing. He missed the memo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's only political gain in order to keep us all complacent.

My original intent was to comment on this issue, but the above quote proves that no amount of truth, fact, or common sense will have any impact here.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Almost there
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My original intent was to comment on this issue, but the above quote proves that no amount of truth, fact, or common sense will have any impact here.
C’mon. Don’t get our hopes all stirred up only to let us down!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For one to be kept complacent, one would first have to accomplish something.

Being a lifelong burden on others is not an accomplishment.

Kudos to Trump on knowing the importance of one providing for their own, as he has and promotes, from his own personal involvement in creating JOBS for thousands of people.

A supreme example of what one person can accomplish that benefits others.

1 Tim 5:8
But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his OWN house, he has denied the faith, and is WORSE than an infidel.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Perhaps it is you who have missed the memo on what he is doing in Service for this Nation.

God Bless,
SBC
Nope. Mr. Trump is behaving like a dictator trapped in a republic, unable to vanquish his enemies with a personal army.
trump_orb_animated.gif

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Nope. Mr. Trump is behaving like a dictator trapped in a republic, unable to vanquish his enemies with a personal army.

What exactly has President Trump dictated that you must do? Something like dictate you must carry health insurance?

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0