Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
amusing to see so many people taking a hard line about there not being any proof and that this happened so many years ago.

where was this hard line for nate parker and bill cosby?
1. They aren’t President
2. What makes you think any poster here is giving a free pass to these guys like you seem to suggest for Mr. Trump?
3. The campaign contributions used to pay off Ms. Daniels is a recent allegation that is neither proven nor disproven at this time.
4. I personally have taken a “hard line” on Mr. Trump for a long time.
5. I did not vote for Ms. Clinton

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
1. They aren’t President
2. What makes you think any poster here is giving a free pass to these guys like you seem to suggest for Mr. Trump?
3. The campaign contributions used to pay off Ms. Daniels is a recent allegation that is neither proven nor disproven at this time.
4. I personally have taken a “hard line” on Mr. Trump for a long time.
5. I did not vote for Ms. Clinton

1. being president doesn't give you immunity from criticism or justice
2. you misunderstood me. nate parker and bill cosby were crucified by the media and the public on evidence just as thin as for trump. no one came to their defense.
3. same for the allegations against parker and cosby
4. ditto
5. I don't vote period as I see no point in participating in a political system in which I am disenfranchised.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1. being president doesn't give you immunity from criticism or justice
2. you misunderstood me. nate parker and bill cosby were crucified by the media and the public on evidence just as thin as for trump. no one came to their defense.
3. same for the allegations against parker and cosby
4. ditto
5. I don't vote period as I see no point in participating in a political system in which I am disenfranchised.
I would disagree on the “thin evidence” argument. Multiple incidents by unrelated individuals are not “thin evidence” in the court of public opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I would disagree on the “thin evidence” argument. Multiple incidents by unrelated individuals are not “thin evidence” in the court of public opinion.

none of them proved their case in court. it's the same as all these accusations of rape in Hollywood. people don't understand how the casting couch culture works. everything is consensual. most, if not all, these women took the deal. a favor for a favor. if those women don't get what they want however...well.

Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
https://www.mediaite.com/online/ton...ting-on-wife-with-inappropriate content-star/

No just no. Tony Perkins has over the years shown that he's become the personification of a Pharisee. But after this development, I can't see him as being a good moral leader. Stop making excuses for Trump, and stop invoking he's just not perfect because that's not a cover for a man who has lived such a shameless life.

Yes Donald Trump is an absolute disgrace....A man who says that he has never asked God for forgiveness, A man who wrote a book (Art of the Comeback) where he brags about committing adultery, a man who brags about sexually assaulting women (grabbing/ touching them without asking their permission)... The Stormy Daniels stuff is so predictable that it's not even a scandal. The so-called "Christian Conservatives" who supported him in the GOP primaries have shown themselves for the amoral hypocrites that they actually are.

Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't excuse either of them. Fortunately the issue has little to do with the duties of their job.

IT's interesting that so many "Christian Conservatives" supported Trump over actual Christian Conservative candidates like Jindal, Cruz, Santorum, Perry etc because TRump was supposedly so strong on immigration...
These anti- immigration proponents are constantly talking about how we dont have a nation if we dont have laws (which I agree with them on)
....and yet they dont seem to care that TRump does not live by the law...God's law. In fact they secretly love the fact that Trump is a rulebreaker, that he doesnt play by the rules, that he can get away with cheating on his wife and making sexual comments about his own daughter.
We do not have a country without laws and that can have disastrous consequences...But that is nothing compared to Donald TRump and his followers who flaunt God's laws on morality and laugh about it.

Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not quite as bad as King David who tried to hide his adultery by adding murder to the offense.
Not quite as bad as King Solomon either, who had thousands of wives or concubines.
All in all, I think Trump is on a lower scale of sexual naughtiness when compared with them.

Yeah I think that David had the sense to ask for God's forgiveness...Something that Donald TRump refuses to do.
Can you imagine that? Being so arrogant and so stupid that you refuse to ask God for forgiveness. And yet Christians like Jerry Falwell Jr and Robert Jeffress endorsed this man over people like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. What a disgrace.

• Winner
Reactions: jazzflower92
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IT's interesting that so many "Christian Conservatives" supported Trump over actual Christian Conservative candidates like Jindal, Cruz, Santorum, Perry etc because TRump was supposedly so strong on immigration...
These anti- immigration proponents are constantly talking about how we dont have a nation if we dont have laws (which I agree with them on)
....and yet they dont seem to care that TRump does not live by the law...God's law. In fact they secretly love the fact that Trump is a rulebreaker, that he doesnt play by the rules, that he can get away with cheating on his wife and making sexual comments about his own daughter.
We do not have a country without laws and that can have disastrous consequences...But that is nothing compared to Donald TRump and his followers who flaunt God's laws on morality and laugh about it.
I was very strongly a Cruz supporter. Sadly, he didn't win.

Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do I have to forgive him for? He never sinned against me. Everything he's said that maybe the haters think is atrocious was spoken with absolute honesty. I don't accept the leftist interpretation of his comments in the media where they try to twist his words to make them out to be as hateful and racist as they possibly can.

I don't know how old you are, but do you want to lay out all your sins on the table for us to see? Then we can make up stories about you, attack your family, twist your word, make you out to be a monster, and claim it doesn't matter how much you've grown and changed over the years, we're still going to judge you for everything you've done (and things you haven't done, but I want to ruin your reputation because I disagree with you politically).

Does this sound like the behavior of a Christian? Is this what Christ intended when He said to forgive? Where in the gospel does it say to rub people's noses in guilt and hold their sins against them their whole lives?

Would you vote for a homosexual for President? If not... why? After all, according to your logic, we cannot judge any political candidate by their moral strengths and/or moral shortcomings.
We cannot judge Bill CLinton for cheating on his wife. We cannot judge Barney Frank for hanging out with male prostitutes...We cannot make any value judgements at all.
Here's another question, can we trust people like Bill Clinton or Donald J. Trump to do the right thing and to keep their promises when they cant even keep their marriage vows...Their own wives cant even trust them , why should we?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you vote for a homosexual for President? If not... why? After all, according to your logic, we cannot judge any political candidate by their moral strengths and/or moral shortcomings.
We cannot judge Bill CLinton for cheating on his wife. We cannot judge Barney Frank for hanging out with male prostitutes...We cannot make any value judgements at all.
Here's another question, can we trust people like Bill Clinton or Donald J. Trump to do the right thing and to keep their promises when they cant even keep their marriage vows...Their own wives cant even trust them , why should we?
If said homosexual was running against Hillary, you bet I would.

Upvote 0

white gardenia

Feb 26, 2017
kansas/ montana
Visit site
✟19,196.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was very strongly a Cruz supporter. Sadly, he didn't win.

Yeah there were so many good candidates in the GOP primaries...and the so-called "Christian Conservatives" decided to go with Caligula.
Then again, I can't blame anyone for voting for TRump over Hillary in the general. It was a choice between two dangerous and evil candidates. At least TRump does a few Conservative things every now and then (mostly when he gets into trouble)

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Republicans voted to impeach Bill Clinton over the Monica Lewinsky affair, but did not get enough votes to make it stick.
Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives but the Senate did not have enough votes to remove him from office. Clinton was the second president in history to be impeached (Andrew Johnson) but not removed from office. Clinton was not impeached for having an affair but lying about it under oath in an ongoing sexual assault and rape case.

Lewinsky remains single to this day. Bill Clinton has the wife he started out with.

How about that marriage.

Clinton did not ask for support from Russian hackers during an election campaign.

Which Clinton? Hillary hired Fusion GPS which hired a foreign spy who used Russian contacts to form the Trump dossier. So that Clinton did try to influence an election using foreign nationals.

The Russians hacking Democratic Party computers remains an ongoing investigation

Unfortunately, it will keep going on. If the DNC turns over its servers to the FBI perhaps they could get to the bottom of this.

It is a conspiracy if someone asks someone else to do something illegal.
Yes it's still illegal and why the HRC and DNC should be concerned what Fusion GPS turns over to federal authorities.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah...it would be a shame to have gotten the candidate most American voters wanted to be President. Thank goodness the least capable/qualified candidate got the job instead. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(yep, what a tragedy THAT would have been for the Russians and the top 1% in America pf Sec Clinton had gotten in instead) :sorry:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No it's using forgiveness as a cover for allowing a man to continue on being a piece of work. That's the thing that is now how forgiveness is supposed to work. Someone has to show they have corrected their behavior. However, with Trump all there is boorish behavior being excused but he keeps on doing it all over again.

The ideal to achieve is to have moral behavior not flaunt it as a badge of honor.

Since you are the one claiming people are FORGIVING TRUMP....WHO ARE THESE invisible people? Why are you not QUOTING their own words of this supposed forgiveness?

I have no reason to believe they exist.

I think it is EXCELLENT he is a piece of work!
It is very observant that you noticed, Trump exists, and was created by the Hand of God.

You want Trump to correct his behavior to you, so you can forgive him? Is that it?

You forgot to say what he did to YOU, that you want him to correct, so you can forgive him.

What has he done to you? Inquiring minds want to know.....lol

Psst. IF Trump bores you, stop listening to him.

God Bless,
SBC

• Useful
Reactions: Foxfyre
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Foxfyre

Site Supporter
May 1, 2017
New Mexico
✟233,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not quite as bad as King David who tried to hide his adultery by adding murder to the offense.
Not quite as bad as King Solomon either, who had thousands of wives or concubines.
All in all, I think Trump is on a lower scale of sexual naughtiness when compared with them.

As Jesus once said, "He who is without sin, cast the first stone" and also admonished us to judge not lest we be judged. He also affirmed the 9th commandment--his admonition to not bear false witness was recorded in all three synoptic gospels. And both the Old and New Testaments condemn gossip quite severely.

And, as you note here, throughout all Biblical history and in post Blblical times, God has called imperfect, even sinful people for his purposes, even purposes of greatness.

Every one of our failures, our sins, our shortcomings, our inadequacies that we have overcome have made us who we are every bit as much as our successes and accomplishments. Who among us would want to be judged on how we were at our worst instead of who we are now?

And if we do unto others as we would have them do unto us, we won't judge President Trump as he was at his worst either.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Jesus once said, "He who is without sin, cast the first stone" and also admonished us to judge not lest we be judged. He also affirmed the 9th commandment--his admonition to not bear false witness was recorded in all three synoptic gospels. And both the Old and New Testaments condemn gossip quite severely.

And, as you note here, throughout all Biblical history and in post Blblical times, God has called imperfect, even sinful people for his purposes, even purposes of greatness.

Every one of our failures, our sins, our shortcomings, our inadequacies that we have overcome have made us who we are every bit as much as our successes and accomplishments. Who among us would want to be judged on how we were at our worst instead of who we are now?

And if we do unto others as we would have them do unto us, we won't judge President Trump as he was at his worst either.
Wow...perhaps if the "evangelicals" had led by example instead of coming in decades later to admonish everyone to "be forgiving and not judge" it wouldn't sound so...breathtakingly hypocritical? :eek:
tulc(would also point out he sees no difference at all between "best" President Trump and "worst" President Trump) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I am not sure when political campaign speeches became promises, since everyone should know, the President is not a Dictator with sole power.

A candidate can tell you what they would work toward, but surely you do know, law making authority is vested with the Congress.

As far as Trump's wives; if they wish to express something about their personal relationship with Trump, I might be interested, or not.

I find it refreshing to have a US President who is not a politician, whose own parents and himself are so vested in the building up of America, and generous with what they have accumulated, opposed to burdening the people, constantly begging the people, to support their own luxury gains.

I did hear where Trump said he would refuse to take the Presidental Salary.
Well, that fizzled, since a President is required by law to receive compensation for his position.

No matter, Trump does receive his Salary, and what he does with it is his business.
True to the generosity Trump has often shown, his Salary breakdown is a follows;

1 quarter donated;
...National Parks Service
2nd quarter donated:
...Dept of Education
3rd quarter donated;
...Dept of Health and Human Services
4th quarter donated;
...Legal Counsels

True to Liberal Democrats, Trump was negatively criticized.
Hate knows no boundaries.

God Bless,
SBC

• Useful
Reactions: Foxfyre
Upvote 0

Christie insb

Sep 3, 2015
Santa Barbara, California
✟60,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:astonished: Let's aspire to having leaders as out of control as King Solomon, who eventually let God go by the wayside, marrying idol worshipers and chasing after wealth.

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:astonished: Let's aspire to having leaders as out of control as King Solomon, who eventually let God go by the wayside, marrying idol worshipers and chasing after wealth.
Which resulted in Ecclesiastes, my favorite book in the OT.

Upvote 0