Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I felt very sad today somehow, by reasons I do not really want to bring up. I wish our family were healthier, I wish we could come to some understanding about familymatters and politicalmatters about the insanity of wolves that run wild on almost everybodies gardens. I wish there were no snooping wolves around our house. I wish our kids and we could safely play on the garden and pick berries in the forest that start four steps away from where we park our car. But the safety arrangements as for now is, anytime some wolf could run out of the forest and tear us in pieces and the police would probably do nothing except say it might be wild dogs, not shoot the wolf no nothing. That is how it is for everybody here...and my husband said I was a pain to be around. Well of course. What mother would not be a bit worried. Besides no farmer dares to even let their cows out to feed on grass because the wolves would kill them just for fun. The wolves kill the mink in their cages and dogs and cats in gardens. I guess I had to get this out of my chest. We truly live in an insane world where kids cant play in their own garden because the wolves has to play there. Legally. Sigh, Cry. God Help us.

SpiritSong

The LORD is my Shepherd
Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Southeastern United States
✟148,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I think this weekend is not the best for a lot of us. I, for one, was not able to have children. If I even had one child playing inside my home, it would be a happier home. Please be thankful for the blessings you do have! I do not mean to minimize your troubles. They are not a pleasant situation for you, I agree. I will pray for you. Is there some kind of fence you could put up to keep the wolves out? I am not knowledgeable about these kinds of things, so I am asking only in hopes of inspiring you to find a solution. God bless!

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The wolffence was torn down by my husband when we moved in, because the former owner left with the sheep. I am not sure how exactly and if it would last or stay sturdy in the ground around our garden or if the soil needs to be made sturdier. But something needs to be done and soon. If 12 female wolves can get 6-10 pups next year and noone still may be shot we have more than hundred between two small villages and still a few strays and not enough food in the forests in two years. In history wolves snatched kids from gardens and even from inside houses. Our wolves are bigger than the Canadian too.

• Prayers
Reactions: SpiritSong
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think I would look into moving to a safer area if it were me. Father, may sound minds prevail, in this home, and in their local government. May eyes be opened, and hearts led to do the right thing. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: SpiritSong
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
People associate and remember certain things with certain days and can either think well or ill of such days.
We can control or thoughts, and we can choose how we are going to respond to certain days. We can change or attitude. Instead of looking at the negative, we can work to either see, or create a positive. For example, choose a good thing to do for someone else (Visited a rest home and seek to cheer someone up with a nice conversation.)
The person might ask "Why are you doing this for me?" Answer: Because I have been thinking so negatively about this day I wanted to do good on it, and make it a good day for someone else, as well as myself. Say something terrible happened on that day, like the death of a loved one. Instead of associating that anniversary each year with sorrow, honor that loved one by doing something good.
Father may we not allow ourselves to be victims of certain days, but may we turn them around to be conquerors over them and turn them for good. Romans 8:28. Amen.

Upvote 0