here
✟25,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You gotta love this guy.... For those that do not know him...

Tom Martino has been fighting for consumers more than 25 years in radio, television and newspapers. He is known as "The Troubleshooter" by millions.....On every show he blasts liars and cheaters, exposes rip-offs and investigates consumer complaints live on the air.

Check out one of his homepages.....

http://www.troubleshooter.com/cf_misc/Sleaze/SleazeAllDeadbeats.cfm

Good for him! What a riot...

tollytee

Feb 19, 2005
Sun Valley, Nevada
✟1,910.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Things are getting better when trying to collect these dollars owed to children. I had an employee a few years back that had a garnishment against his payroll for arrears. His children where 29 and 31 at the time, so obviously, they weren't letting this guy slide, even 12 yrs. later.

Respectfully

Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟25,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
tolly- wow! I am 32 and my biological father "left" when I was 7 with never making one payment...I did not know you could get it back...but as a Christian who has been blessed with more than I need, I would feel greedy by attempting to get that money that should have been payed. At the time, visitation rights were lost if child support was not made.

Upvote 0

tollytee

Feb 19, 2005
Sun Valley, Nevada
✟1,910.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Ginny said:
tolly- wow! I am 32 and my biological father "left" when I was 7 with never making one payment...I did not know you could get it back...but as a Christian who has been blessed with more than I need, I would feel greedy by attempting to get that money that should have been payed. At the time, visitation rights were lost if child support was not made.

I am sorry to hear that about your father. My biological father took my oldest brother and left without warning when I was about 2. But God's plan worked things out for the best. I have found my oldest brother and have been getting to know him. God knew what he was doing and we have had a good life. My bio dad never made anything of himself. My little brother is a pastor and he and I attempted to locate him and bring him to Christ but were not successful.

Good luck and God bless.

Upvote 0