America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There are an assortment of instant message programs as well as video chat.

I don't have to flaunt every little detail to friends, family when I use Skype. And none of this poking, hugging crap. Do that to me and I send hellfire on you. :mad:

:D Ok, I promise never to poke you or hug you. :) Still, IM and all that is still a one on one basis, and provided that you are both online at the same time. I don't share anything I don't want to share with everyone on my list...and if I want to share something private, then that's what private messaging is for. :) But, for instance, if I want the people I care about to know that my family is moving across the country again, I just put up one post on FB...I don't have to call or email or message everyone individually. I think I have about 150+ people on my list. I'm not one of those FBers who have to have 1000+ people on their friend list, when they don't know them and are just a friend-of-a-friend thing. ;)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
:p Not antiquated...but definitely more cumbersome and time consuming. I just don't have the time to call all the people I know on a daily basis, and reading and receiving separate emails from all of them would be just as exhausting. I have family that I would go years without seeing or talking to, friends from school that I lost track of...just because life is busy and we weren't geographically compatible. ;) But, since I got them on FB, I can talk to my cousins and old friends all the time. I can see what's going on in their lives and they can see mine. It's nice. :angel: Plus...I hate, I mean really despise, talking on the phone. I have never been a phone person. The one thing guaranteed to set my teeth on edge is someone calling me just to shoot the breeze. I'd rather meet in person and talk, I love spending time with people...but I hate talking on the phone. :D
What was your number again...? ^_^ :p jk
There are an assortment of instant message programs as well as video chat.

I don't have to flaunt every little detail to friends, family when I use Skype. And none of this poking, hugging crap. Do that to me and I send hellfire on you. :mad:

So i can add you and poke you all day every day and then we would have warm weather here?
Am i right on this??

Ok, sign me up. :p
I hate snow...

Upvote 0

drstevej

"The crowd always chooses Barabbas."
In Memory Of
Mar 18, 2003
Lousianna
✟1,001,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...and especially here in OBOB. I just want to say, that in spite of everything that may have gone 'wrong' or whatever, I have met some of the most wonderful, genuinely good people I have ever known in my life here. Even if I have never heard your voice, or seen your face, I treasure you in my heart and remember you every day in my prayers. You have all helped me more than you know, through some of the hardest moments I have ever faced, and I am so grateful. :hug: May God bless and keep you all...always. I love you dearly. :hug:

Sandy

Zoo Mom is cool!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
:D Thanks! ;) Next month will be Reilly's 10 year anniversary...although I can't remember the exact opening date. I hope Andy knows. :)

I think it is the end of the month...the last week sometime. I could be wrong. The earliest on archive; either here or wayback is right before St. Patricks day 2002. So you could make St. Pattys the anny.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
So i can add you and poke you all day every day and then we would have warm weather here?
Am i right on this??

Ok, sign me up. :p
I hate snow...

Ah, yes. You don't like winter.

Whiteout it is then!

il_570xN.207672915.jpg

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
POKE!!!!

Take it and like it, or better yet
SMACK!!
Dont be giving me snow mister.... you put your life in my hands!!

Anyone keep in touch with NDIrish?
I miss him bunches.

Upvote 0

isshinwhat

Pro Deo et Patria
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
✟13,555.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
POKE!!!!

Take it and like it, or better yet
SMACK!!
Dont be giving me snow mister.... you put your life in my hands!!

Anyone keep in touch with NDIrish?
I miss him bunches.

It's been a bit... I'll drop him a line and see what I get.

Upvote 0