America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...and especially here in OBOB. I just want to say, that in spite of everything that may have gone 'wrong' or whatever, I have met some of the most wonderful, genuinely good people I have ever known in my life here. Even if I have never heard your voice, or seen your face, I treasure you in my heart and remember you every day in my prayers. You have all helped me more than you know, through some of the hardest moments I have ever faced, and I am so grateful. :hug: May God bless and keep you all...always. I love you dearly. :hug:

Sandy

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some of us knew you before this site. ;) And you beat me signing on to CF by 3 days. :thumbsup:

Kotton

I know! :hug: Can you believe some of us have known each other so long, and yet have never met? :) It's a little surreal when I stop and think about it sometimes. Were you on the Left Behind board or did we meet at the Pizza Parlor? I can't even remember...either way that would make it around 12 years for us. :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whitetiger1

Sep 3, 2011
in front of my computer
✟1,946.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...and especially here in OBOB. I just want to say, that in spite of everything that may have gone 'wrong' or whatever, I have met some of the most wonderful, genuinely good people I have ever known in my life here. Even if I have never heard your voice, or seen your face, I treasure you in my heart and remember you every day in my prayers. You have all helped me more than you know, through some of the hardest moments I have ever faced, and I am so grateful. :hug: May God bless and keep you all...always. I love you dearly. :hug:

Sandy
Happy Anniversary :)

Upvote 0

JacktheCatholic

Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.
Mar 9, 2007
Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟44,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Happy anniversary.

Do you remember the old site design? I thought that was cooler. :cool:

But, I guess updating was needed and we had change of ownership.

Wow! Thinking back... ten years is a long time. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Congrats :hug: and blessings :pray: to you, and all CF veterans.
I find it so inspiring to see how many people have been here .....for so long...some started in their mid teens :eek:

It has been a blessing getting to know you, and I thank you for helping to make CF the great place it is :angel:

Upvote 0

Kotton

Feb 8, 2002
Kansas
Visit site
✟20,964.00
Faith
Catholic
Were you on the Left Behind board or did we meet at the Pizza Parlor? I can't even remember...either way that would make it around 12 years for us. :angel:
Don't remember where we met. I was on both, as well as old Rapture Ready, Former Catholics, Jesus is Lord, and a couple spin offs. Believe I started in fall of '98 after we got internet out here in no man land.
It's good to hear from you, Sandy.

Kotton :wave:

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Sandy
wow, you have a great attitude. i am so glad I know you.

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, everyone. :) You are all such a blessing. This place, particularly OBOB, has been such a touchstone for me, for my faith. Amidst all the battles, the arguments, whatever...I have always felt I had family here. I've laughed until I've cried...I've cried until I thought my heart would break...I've learned from so many, and if I have even once helped another, then I am glad. I've watched some here grow up :angel: literally, teens that are now young men and women, some already with families of their own. I've been included in births, deaths, marriages, all the joy and struggle, the finding of faith and sometimes the loss of it, that shapes our lives. It has been a privilege, truly. :hug:

Upvote 0