United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ananbel, Zoomom, Michie.

Not to derail this thread but see you guy all on one thread puts me in a nostalgic mood.

I know what happened to Michelina.

Does anyone know what happened to Rising Sun ?

It suddenly occurs to me that I haven't had a really good rebuking in a long time.
Michelina passed away not too long ago.

Rising Sun became a religious & entered a monastery.

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I still keep in touch with VoW, but I wonder about nyj, jukes, KC Catholic, and seebs from time to time...

Oh my gosh, I think about them all the time. Havent seen any of them in forever. I'm so glad I've got VOW on FB. :) And I'm just thrilled that Wols came back. And you, Neal... :angel: I remember when you first came and were thinking that you wanted to be a pilot, and now look. :hug:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I still keep in touch with VoW, but I wonder about nyj, jukes, KC Catholic, and seebs from time to time...

I know the latter 4, cannot seem to remember VoW.
:scratch:

Upvote 0

isshinwhat

Pro Deo et Patria
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
✟13,555.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Oh my gosh, I think about them all the time. Havent seen any of them in forever. I'm so glad I've got VOW on FB. :) And I'm just thrilled that Wols came back. And you, Neal... :angel: I remember when you first came and were thinking that you wanted to be a pilot, and now look. :hug:

A lot of life can pass by in 10 years, can't it? :)

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder about those guys, too. NYJ and I will still email from time to time, I heard from him last about 6 months ago. He's in So. Carolina and works for the dept. of agriculture. He's left his internet days far behind with the exception of facebook, which I don't have.

I also wonder about jeffreylloyd.

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder about those guys, too. NYJ and I will still email from time to time, I heard from him last about 6 months ago. He's in So. Carolina and works for the dept. of agriculture. He's left his internet days far behind with the exception of facebook, which I don't have.

When you talk to Tom again, tell him we all said hi! :hug: And to look us up on FB if he wants to! How come you don't FB? :)

Upvote 0

isshinwhat

Pro Deo et Patria
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
✟13,555.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox

Ditto the hello to Tom from me. Jeff is another one... I pray they are all doing well. They... You all, really helped me learn my faith in those newly converted years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
If you ever do, look me up! :hug: It really has been a godsend for me to be able to stay in touch with family and friends. :)

Phones and emails have become antiquated?

HA! Just kidding.

...Or am I?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ZooMom

Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Phones and emails have become antiquated?

HA! Just kidding. ?

:p Not antiquated...but definitely more cumbersome and time consuming. I just don't have the time to call all the people I know on a daily basis, and reading and receiving separate emails from all of them would be just as exhausting. I have family that I would go years without seeing or talking to, friends from school that I lost track of...just because life is busy and we weren't geographically compatible. ;) But, since I got them on FB, I can talk to my cousins and old friends all the time. I can see what's going on in their lives and they can see mine. It's nice. :angel: Plus...I hate, I mean really despise, talking on the phone. I have never been a phone person. The one thing guaranteed to set my teeth on edge is someone calling me just to shoot the breeze. I'd rather meet in person and talk, I love spending time with people...but I hate talking on the phone. :D

Upvote 0

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
:p Not antiquated...but definitely more cumbersome and time consuming. I just don't have the time to call all the people I know on a daily basis, and reading and receiving separate emails from all of them would be just as exhausting. I have family that I would go years without seeing or talking to, friends from school that I lost track of...just because life is busy and we weren't geographically compatible. ;) But, since I got them on FB, I can talk to my cousins and old friends all the time. I can see what's going on in their lives and they can see mine. It's nice. :angel: Plus...I hate, I mean really despise, talking on the phone. I have never been a phone person. The one thing guaranteed to set my teeth on edge is someone calling me just to shoot the breeze. I'd rather meet in person and talk, I love spending time with people...but I hate talking on the phone. :D

There are an assortment of instant message programs as well as video chat.

I don't have to flaunt every little detail to friends, family when I use Skype. And none of this poking, hugging crap. Do that to me and I send hellfire on you. :mad:

Upvote 0