Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I got pain management shots in my back Wednesday in a local hospital. It appears that they worked, and I give thanks. I have no idea how long they will last.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That I'm not paralyzed

Bc at least even though I'm stiff and locked up, by the grace of god, I can still stand up and walk

I'll give thanks for the same thing. I've recently gotten better with pain management and physical therapy. I have an appointment later this month with a neurosurgeon. I've placed myself in God's hands. May God give our doctors skill to give us the best treatment possible.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Today I am grateful for the shop workers and owners at the mom and pop bicycle store who have known me for years. Our good and long term friendship resulted in top-notch service over years. Nothing at the big box store can beat this kind of relationship. They know every inch of my bike and fix up everything to help me out. I think they love the challenge of helping construct a "Franken-bike" made of various parts that equal a workable bike for a challenged customer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.