To properly keep the devil away from you?

Elvenkind

May 16, 2010
✟7,834.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I see you are a newbie, so I just wanna give you a heads up that there are some on this site that are known for reporting others because of what they have posted. Be careful of what you say, as you will go to log on one day, and you will have been banned.. Trust me I know. I have probably been banned more than anyone, and it is difficult to get back on as the bans are usually indefinite.
That suck. Does the moderators just ban people without other reasons then some jerk pressing the report button as a tool against anyone they don't like? If so, it's no big tragedy to find some other place on the internet to talk to Christians about our faith.

I just told you this, because I would like to see you hang around and hopefully get some of the answers you are looking for, and maybe enjoy some fellowship with some of the others on here.
Don't let any of these people get to you. Most of us know that we are struggling, but there are some on here that sometimes forget that.. Myself included. Just depends on when..
Anyhow, I love you sister, and I hope that you find a loving home here on this site..
Myself, I like how it challenges my thinking, and forces me to go and look up in scripture some of the things that others post.
God bless you.
Thank you for your post. I have a big day today, my son is coming for vacation to the city and I've barely seen him the last half decade (one time a couple of months ago, then nothing since he were in kindergarten. Without you I'd start off my day at a real low place and I have all reasons to be, for once, happy and have the joy I've been longing for. I know most of the time what the scripture says without having to check it, I also have a guide in the Holy Spirit, but even so I'm fragile and fear other people, because of all the things many have done against me, then they see that I'm insecure about myself and I remain an easy target. So I just forgive, since I need forgiveness myself, more then most. I love you too brother, that's also a sign between Christians, that we love each other, even if the world don't.

I'm not a sister though, and telling people is pretty awkward, so I just silently ignore it most of the time. :) You are certainly not the first, so I even changed my profile picture to one of what I really look like instead of some avatar of elves and fairies. That just made it worse, so perhaps I should get a beard or something. :D

Again, thank you for your post. The one above yours made me tremble all over and almost got me to the point of crying. Now I feel better and are heading out for a brand new day with lots of things to do. I'm so looking forward to reading a fairytale or something to my child tonight. I hope you too and anyone reading this will also have a good day, a better one that you expect.

Upvote 0

bottledwater

Under Construction
Mar 1, 2015
✟1,505.00
Faith
Christian
That suck. Does the moderators just ban people without other reasons then some jerk pressing the report button as a tool against anyone they don't like? If so, it's no big tragedy to find some other place on the internet to talk to Christians about our faith.

Thank you for your post. I have a big day today, my son is coming for vacation to the city and I've barely seen him the last half decade (one time a couple of months ago, then nothing since he were in kindergarten. Without you I'd start off my day at a real low place and I have all reasons to be, for once, happy and have the joy I've been longing for. I know most of the time what the scripture says without having to check it, I also have a guide in the Holy Spirit, but even so I'm fragile and fear other people, because of all the things many have done against me, then they see that I'm insecure about myself and I remain an easy target. So I just forgive, since I need forgiveness myself, more then most. I love you too brother, that's also a sign between Christians, that we love each other, even if the world don't.

I'm not a sister though, and telling people is pretty awkward, so I just silently ignore it most of the time. :) You are certainly not the first, so I even changed my profile picture to one of what I really look like instead of some avatar of elves and fairies. That just made it worse, so perhaps I should get a beard or something. :D

Again, thank you for your post. The one above yours made me tremble all over and almost got me to the point of crying. Now I feel better and are heading out for a brand new day with lots of things to do. I'm so looking forward to reading a fairytale or something to my child tonight. I hope you too and anyone reading this will also have a good day, a better one that you expect.

I used to get upset with all of the mods, because they are the ones that have to deal out the discipline. But now I just watch what I say. I still get warnings because there are a few on here that seem to report anything they don't agree with.
Sorry for the sister mistake. The long hair threw me.
I don't care who you are, I still love you regardless, and yes, we christians should love one another.
We all have alot to learn about what is written in scripture, you certainly are not unique in that way.
Have a great time with your son.
God bless you both....

Last edited:
Reactions: Elvenkind
Upvote 0

aiki

Feb 16, 2007
Winnipeg
✟236,538.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

I shall offer you no more guidance.

Selah.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Just one thing though. God did make me aware that occult stuff, though it may seem harmless, like fairies etc, is not all benign. So..I would use a bit of discrnement in that area of my life...I grew up with fairy tales of witches and goblins etc when I ought to have read the true stories in the Bible.

Upvote 0