The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I bless our Great God and Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and God richly bless you in Christ.

Gave it another shot this way, still not so please here, but Im not sitting here with hinds feet in hinds places, I'm a bit dry, but I thank Him for such times, in whatever season. I always found they are like primers of sorts for the next. And I dont articulate what I am talking about very well, so I will leave off trying. But mid Sept has often been the start of my dry for some reason. You might know yours, or dont know what I am talking about or never have any anymore, I dont know.

What do I know? I dont, I just walk through them, anyway just posting them as I look which show Christ from the Father manifested in the world and likewise being the same (and giving them the words) speaks of manifesting Himself to those who keep His word. He is the same yesterday to day, and for ever in that way (even as by His Spirit which dwells in us). Like pulling a thread in trying to catch it right I find sometimes.

This way...

I am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He that hath the Son hath life

I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

The Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me

For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

We have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

That eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person

Who is the image of the invisible God

That eternal life, which was with the Father

From henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

No man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil:

Whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

I'll leave off this one, and perhaps pick this up at a later time but differently

Our great God richly bless you

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen. And Amen again.

(P.S. see my avatar???)

Im so breaking my laughy face rule ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Youre too cute! LOL I got to your post and just lost it!

I turned my monitor to my husband and said she is too funny, check out what picture she popped into her avatar!

He was laughing too, he said she must really love her bike.

(Just a little inside joke here folks)

Some sweet purple wheels you got there kiddo ^_^

You are just too cute the way you did that, you started my day with a chuckle:hug:

God richly bless you sis

Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fireinfolding said:
Im so breaking my laughy face rule ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Youre too cute! LOL I got to your post and just lost it!

I turned my monitor to my husband and said she is too funny, check out what picture she popped into her avatar!

He was laughing too, he said she must really love her bike.

(Just a little inside joke here folks)

Some sweet purple wheels you got there kiddo ^_^

You are just too cute the way you did that, you started my day with a chuckle:hug

God richly bless you sis

Aw I love when people say I'm cute (which is good cause it happens a LOT!)

They ARE beautiful aren't they huh

See, Christ said for us to come to us like little children. I took that WAAAAAY seriously. So I never grew up. I still get fascinated by shiny (and especially PURPLE SHINY) objects, and delight in the little things the Lord give us to love :D

I'm glad I gave you a smile! God certainly IS so good!

Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fireinfolding said:
Yes He is sis, bless His great name :thumbsup:

I sure hope thats not going to be your avatar for long. Besides, folks might think what was an adorable thing you did (as I see it) as something needing conseling for lol

God bless you

I proly DO need counselling lol

But yes I will change it. I just wanted to make sure a certain blessed sister in Christ got a chance to see it, and that was the best way I knew how, without posting a thread about it, and THAT probably would have had people going "Wha?"

Mission accomplished!

Reactions: Fireinfolding
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our great God and Father even of our Lord Jesus Christ be most blessed for ever and God bless you (and our sister who digs her purple bike) :thumbsup:

It actually looks like a bright light from heaven is shining down upon it, but given you are into photgraphy, Im sure that was the intent to get some special effects going on there (lol).

Not been posting as much my back is a day to day thing now it seems and I sure cant concentrate on anything too hard when it acts up. Sorta like trying to meditate (quietly) on Gods words while someone is pounding (loudly) on you with a hammer, it just dont work for me that way. The later wins out on me yet and then I just throw up my hands in the air and stick my face into a pillow and say Father, you could do something about this, can you help me here? Yet this has been always on and of, but has been so way worse, this is nothing (in comparison). However, I must go over to prayer and praise the Lord because I had found a lump (and I was fretting over it) and "its gone" (poof!) and I triple checked and was like wow! Thanks Lord! But I was very torn, I thought, good maybe this will take me home earlier (which I desire) and wouldnt have to deal with my back (even as I get older with it). One thing delivering me from this other, because Im not thrilled with the idea of a long life. But then I thought, "what a way to go out", I'd much rather be hit by a truck (but what choice have I?) so I was back and forth on this dilema, it was one of those deals. Then I consciously decided to put it out of my mind completely, and just not think about it (what will be will be) I'll deal with whatever, Im not going to worry about it. But its gone, Praise the Lord

And I figured out just today why I roll things around as I do with no specific aims sometimes, I will read someones post making a leap to something, and I look at what they said and it would bother me, and so I will take up rolling it as I see the scriptures can be confirmed variously according to my doubt. And so thats what come to me that I do, but the whole thing might start because of the former, but shortly after I start searching and posting I forget to what I am answering (for myself). Which is weird really, it hadnt ever dawned on me as to why till I become conscious of the reason. The reason is in my head, and direction and so it wouldnt make sense by just plopping it out there as to why I posted these together in the manner that I did. In this one I was looking at the church being the pillar and ground of the truth (working into that) partially, always taking it from Christ, to His apostles, to those who believe their word, given they received His words (which the Father gave Christ). The ofcourse you can go from belief of the truth to the sealing of the Spirit of truth (all of one Spirit) and continuance in the same. Hard to word out I suppose.

Start here I guess....

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them

He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me

I pray for them I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers

For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

And we are His house, His Church

And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them

As my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth

Love for the preeminence coming in (receiving not the apostles)

I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

He is to have the preeminence (in the church) built upon the apostles

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

Paul likewise had said

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake

Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men

But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Our God richly bless you

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fireinfolding said:
Our great God and Father even of our Lord Jesus Christ be most blessed for ever and God bless you (and our sister who digs her purple bike) :thumbsup:

It actually looks like a bright light from heaven is shining down upon it, but given you are into photgraphy, Im sure that was the intent to get some special effects going on there (lol).

I needed this post today, as I am very frustrated at my job. I ate God's Word like cake the way you put it together, and I love you for posting it.

I think people here post sometimes just for the sake of arguing, and its just a mess. There are times when I go through three pages of argument with someone, only to find out they, or we, actually agree in the end, and they were just trying to argue for the sake of it! Grrrr.

As for the picture, I took it early Sunday morning, and the sun was behind my neighbor's fence, which created a beautiful effect for my beautiful blessing! And then I tried to change the pic and couldn't, which is odd. Funny that someone messaged me later and said they were going to ask about my "weird" profile pic (not this one, the one I had before) but then saw I changed it to a bike so never mind. Oooookay.

I am praying for your back, sister! I have back problems myself, and understand how it can affect concentration! Ah, well. We have our struggles, but thank God that He is there to be our help when we are hurting (either physically, mentally, or spiritually).

Be blessed! I thank God I have you as a friend, you know :D

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I needed this post today, as I am very frustrated at my job. I ate God's Word like cake the way you put it together, and I love you for posting it.

I think people here post sometimes just for the sake of arguing, and its just a mess. There are times when I go through three pages of argument with someone, only to find out they, or we, actually agree in the end, and they were just trying to argue for the sake of it! Grrrr.

As for the picture, I took it early Sunday morning, and the sun was behind my neighbor's fence, which created a beautiful effect for my beautiful blessing! And then I tried to change the pic and couldn't, which is odd. Funny that someone messaged me later and said they were going to ask about my "weird" profile pic (not this one, the one I had before) but then saw I changed it to a bike so never mind. Oooookay.

I am praying for your back, sister! I have back problems myself, and understand how it can affect concentration! Ah, well. We have our struggles, but thank God that He is there to be our help when we are hurting (either physically, mentally, or spiritually).

Be blessed! I thank God I have you as a friend, you know :D

Thanks for your prayers too sis, much appreciated, you are in mine as well Elisha:thumbsup: And yeah, know what you mean, even if you come onto a thread factually (not offensely) which does help though you still get that defensive thing going on. Or even when you dont state your view, and just post the scriptures one becomes defensive (how they heard it) and then start arguing with you from a defensive stand (against which) you are not even coming from. And I get it, I'll say to myself, they are arguing with me because they are beliving (by these verses) I am coming from "this side", so I will just ask them what did I say (of myself) type deal. In doing that helps actually because they can take a deep breath and give it a second look (and this goes with many other things as well).

But yeah, theres alot who like to argue for arguments sake too. What helps (out there) is saying very little (of yourself) in an enviroment ready for one, so as not to get dragged into it. It cant always be avoid but you can minimize it. My favorite is just saying, "heres some comparitive verses on the topic" (hands off) and just posts verses alone. And 90% of the time it wont be wrangled with because your own words are often that which they seek to wrangle. But then again there are some who do the scriptures too. But I try to take up little experiments with myself as to how to enter into a post without inciting an argument or how to avoid one. Our little irks (to whatever topic our greatest irks are) are usually the same ones which we can slip a little more on I found. I guess because we can all get defensive about something and instead of remaining in nuetral and presenting the verses (in a stand-offish sense) we move in with our lips more (out of our own defensiveness) and our own lips (and words) can sorta swallow us up in those.

Theres always a good "nuh uh" and "yuh huh" type debate going on around here. I was telling someone yesterday its hard to find a decent topic to enter into. Which choses to reason out of the scripture, I mean you can, on pork or days and such like things but when I was combing the weird topics once the angles of initial arguments (or questions) as they are taken up are almost forced (by way of the question) seem more like square pegs going into round holes, and your like, "now where can I go with this"? That happens so often and I know I cannot go in there (really) which is why I think I take something said (in my head) and try to rectify it there or find the off point or right intersection on a thing (or something). However, I'd be really bored I suppose if I didnt read, do one of those (very confused) dog head tilts and take up something (on my own) through others. So, I guess its still beneficial (to me) as I see it. I love waking up and browsing, and catching the best strange foundational connection and looking at it all day so as to see how many ways or more specifically (which ways) I can use it aright. I find that to be rather fun to do myself. Im weird that way I suppose, but some of us get our kicks doing strange things lol

Got all my dogs looking at me intently right now, and I know what they are all saying (without a word) they are saying "feed us". And Im only 11 minutes behind their schedule, but they just stare at me till I do, so I will do that, because I cant stand being stared at like that lol

Our God richly bless you sis:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ be most blessed,and our great God bless you in Christ Jesus the Lord as well

I was tinkering with this one again, I just rewrote it, I'm trying to better these with each pass, but is "so so" I suppose, nothing is really grabbing me, where I am like, Yea, thats it! (type thing). I really love when one of those comes upon you, nothing like em'. But even thats a strange time too because not too long after rejoicing in that light light bulb moment it does stay in that becomes as you might understand more common to your knowledge, if I put that aright, where to someone else its like, your first time getting it (or something similar). I suppose nothings worse then when someone puts a cold wet rag on your little revelatory moment, and cant rejoice with you in it, thats sorta a drag when that happens isnt it? I think we have all been guilty of doing that, and through the same happening to ourselves (and knowing what a drag that is) we learn not to do that unto others Im thinking. I know I have learned things that way. I'd be thinking, "what a drag"! And its like the Lord taps you on the shoulder and reminds you when you did something similar (or even worse then what you are ranting at) and your like, "man, must I abhor myself" while I am in my own "righteous" indignation concerning someone else? (lol)

I like what Paul would say, "Which thing I did"

Or the Samaritan woman... "He told me all that ever I did"

Not sure if that applies but I think its sorta cute (lol)

Okay, back to Satan. And no I am not Satan obsessed I just think examining these things is empowering, it say we are not ignorant of his devices unless we are. And besides why put on (or even pick up) any of that armor of God if your just beating into the air (at nothing)?

I conquered nothing and won...
knightsmilie.gif
(tough guy)

I'll start here...

Satan hath desired to have you

Sounds similar dont it? Rule over "him"

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

God is not who tempts, but who will not suffer you to be tempted above what you are able

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able

Jesus led up of the Spirit "to be tempted" (of the devil)

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Therefore let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted (of God) he doesnt tempt any man (shows how it goes down here)

Likewise...

Simon Simon, Behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:

And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand.

So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Therefore...

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Satan desired to have Job as Simon

But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

The temptation come through his own wife also

Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

Whereas Job says to her...

But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?

And just so we know,

In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Speaks of the evil day

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Blessed is the man which endureth temptation, likewise...

Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job,

Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

For verily, when we were with you,we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

Behold, we count them happy which endure

Knowing this,that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Ye have heard of the patience of Job,

Knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

So we are appointed thereunto

That no man should be moved by these afflictions: for yourselves know that we are appointed thereunto

Which are of the devil

Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

And accomplished in your brethren and shown in various examples in scripture

Simon Simon, Behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not

And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand.

So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil

We told you before that we should suffer tribulation;

Though pretty kool how you can see a patern (because thats how I am putting it up). One shown in Cain (though, not as Cain) shown in Job, Jesus, Simon and as the apostles speak of that which is accomplished in your brethren in the world in respects to these things, and how the Lord is shown praying Simon's faith fail not, even as the victory itself is our faith, and how one of the pieces of our armor is faith and how tribulation worketh patience we have need of. This one is still bugging me because I dont feel I put it forth as well as I can (without repeating) so figured I'd try NOT repeating and work on ordering it up better. Still just ok, I repeated (hates self) sheesh... maybe I should just do it in black and white and try taking a whle other approach? Im never quite sure, but I can never get all the verses into one post anyway. I keep posting foundationally, like I have this irk with that, like, make sure you lay out some kind of foundation (containing similarities) enough to catch where you are going (type thing) and Im never quite sure I am pulling this off as best as I could.

Our God richly bless you

Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No hates self. No likey hates self. Fire needs love fire, because no man hateth his own flesh, and we should love others as we love ourselves, which stands to reason that God feels we should love ourselves.

God's strength is made perfect in all of our weaknesses, so you are glorifying God right now in acknowledging your imperfections.

No hates self. Hmph.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didnt mean I hate myself personally (although I can abhor myself at times) I meant hates myself in what I do (silly).

And that love their own flesh was of a man of his own body (his wife)

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Because just before that verse says...

He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

You gonna give me a hard time now Elisha? lol

Just busting your choppers sis, God bless you

Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haha a wee bit of a hard time, in efforts to invoke a smile :D

Methinks you did a not-so-bad job in putting those verses together btw. Your work in this thread has helped me tremendously in my understanding of His Word, just so's ya know <3

But still. I hafta tug at ur shirt now and then, cause then you know I'm here learning alongside you, and willing to share a bit of joy as well!

I know, I'm weird.

(P.S. my pic is broke. It won't change. I messaged one of the mods. People have been messing with me in my reps though lol)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I know, you are "my temptation", I just know it (lol)

You want to make me laugh (not just smile) admit it. And I do (I just try not to show it) because I am trying to learn self control in that area and practice being more serious. Because Im not serious by nature I'm a real goofball. And Im actually uncomfortable with being serious, so my buttons can be easily pushed in that area.

And I'm trying to get more comfortable with it. Another reason I am down here.

And so you are trying to get me to smile? No your not, you try to get me to laugh (my temptation) but I'll overcome you (refrains from posting laughy face)

No really, I have an addiction to laughter and jesting (from which I have recently repented of) and I still must try pretty hard to bring that under me. Which is why I can be somewhat brief with others. Because I can fill huge amounts of empty space with humor. I could go for hours (non stop). I'm bad with that. Im still trying to feel comfortable (without it) and other times Im left with, "what else can I possibly say without it"? (that sorta thing). The hardest ones to resist are the ones a one liner could answer (in jest) better then a serious answer (in my mind) and refusing to go there, they are the toughest.

But Im doing good (says me). Pats self on the back here (in this thing)

I still feel quite naked without it, but it is getting easier (thank God). I thought it would be impossible (and yeah with me it is) but not with God it isnt.

I'm getting through this thing. I suppose everyone has their things, though I put off doing it because I didnt see the harm in jesting its one of those things thats more acceptable (then say murder) obviously, because humor makes us laugh, but it was my device (I knew it was too). I havent found my comfortable spot yet or the ability to define right boundaries yet so I shut it off completely.

But I did break my own rule once with Raze and for your avatar pick, and now that you told me its stuck (I did laugh at that too) but I'm just trying not to click on them dumb smiles. Even though I think they are fun, but Im like an alcholic with joking around, once I get started (its like one drink to an alcholic or something) I cant stop. So I am trying to bring myself under subjection concerning it.

Just so you know, its one of my "things".

And thats wonderul to know sis, that your being helped somewhat, praising God I can be useful "for something", besides I'm learning right along with you really. Thats why I am always like, "lets try it this way" (now that way) like openly practicing, which I have always been uncomfortable with as well. Just getting comfortable with stuff that I am uncomfortable with I suppose.

And its nice to have someone to share your joy with, amen sis

Our God bless you Elisha

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanksgiving to our most wonderful God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, he is most blessed for ever:thumbsup: God bless you all too in His most holy name.

Well, I been posting to myself lately, and had around three posts I was just okay on, so I decided to cut out from each of them and try to cut them into one another. So thats what I tried to do. Then I lost my power when the final one was done (without saving it) and I could have died. Dont you hate that? Man, I sure do. So I had to redo them again and I dont like this one as much as the last (but I just cant remember the lay out the first one). But theres nothing I can do about that, sorta gappier, but I didnt want to fuss with it anymore, so its a bit all over the place (a little here) and there (a little). That type thing.

I'll start here....

He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him

For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak

If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment

That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

And that we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved

And herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine

And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

All mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe

Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you

But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth

For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself

And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them

He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,

Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;

Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father; Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ

And he is the head of the body

From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working "in the measure of" every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

The "effectual working" is "in" the measure of every part

According as God hath dealt to every man "the measure of" faith.

By whom "also" we (each part) have "access" by faith "into this grace" wherein we stand.

This same grace is also abundant in love. Even as faith worketh by love

And his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: "yet not I", but the grace of God which "was with me".

Striving according to "his working", which "worketh in me" mightily.

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by "the effectual working" of his power.

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that "the excellency of the power" may be of God, and "not of us".

That the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and 'what the riches of" the glory "of his inheritance" in the saints,

And what is "the exceeding greatness of his power" to us-ward who believe, according to "the working of his mighty power"

Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Likewise

That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me

Whereas it says

As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

He gives unto them power, saying also

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word

The effect of Christ also in you who belive

For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe

Even as He said

He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Who liveth and abideth for ever, Christ (in us)

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is "Christ in you", the hope of glory

Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Even as Christ is "the power of God" (and "the riches of" this glory)

The grace of our Lord being abundant in the same

The grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

Whereas he could also say

I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

Our God richly bless you

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our most wonderful Father be blessed for ever through Christ the Lord, I give Him thanks who is so good to the soul who seeks Him, what a great God we serve:thumbsup: Our God richly bless you too.

Peace to you.

I havent posted here for quite awhile because I cannot (as of now) sit I must lay down to post, and Im telling ya, that position is just awful to post in, I get these horrendous neck cramps in that belly down position lol How awkward! But I have been posting elsewhere just in a most uncomfortable position, and cant much concentrate on much of anything new. However, I have returned to older things seeking to combine them which speak moreso of our Lords resurrection variously, and honestly you just continually springboard off of Jesus Christ in every which way and branch out in the scripture concerning Him in this continous fashion. Whether taking his birth, location, words (and how they are worded) to the Pharisees, through John, his days in the flesh, him being raised up, the foreknowledge of Him, of Moses and so forth not even touching the testimony of the Spirit in us. Its truly amazing. So I love to link these things and THINK ok, lets find the end of them and I can never tie them up completely, just see all things connected in him.

Starting at this same place again and trying to tie in as many things as I can, which might be helpful for others seeking them out is all. More of a study then a devotion though. But I have been convicted not to stop showing Christ even though I may have (already) I am to continue, and I know I never tire of doing so, I just sometimes say (to myself, even) well, I sorta showed that already in like manner, but really the gospel and the things of Him never get old, not to me. And I love collecting the many ways he can be shown, whether similarly or slightly different or moreso it never matters. Besides it equips others in their knowledge of the Son of God, and thats what we (the body of Christ) should be doing, so its always helpful.

Starting here...

While the Pharisees were gathered together,

Jesus asked them,

What think ye of Christ? whose son is he?

They say unto him, The Son of David.

Jesus pointing out what David said here saying

David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Then asks them....

If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

In otherwords how do you figure this one into that equation?

And no man was able to answer him a word

The apostles understanding said...

David seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ

So the Pharisees could in no wise tell yet of what David spake

After his resurrection, he expounded these things unto the disciples

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

And they in turn expounded them to the other saying...

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day

Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne

As he hath said to David

And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

As the angel says ....Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

For He says... hear ye now O House of David

As it also says....The Lord himself shall give you a sign;

The sign being....

Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel. (interpreted "God with us")

And also...and I will establish his kingdom.

Jesus referencing the same in this way to his apostles

And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Hebrews points out the same (in the psalms) spoken to the Son which begins by saying,

"Unto the Son he (God the Father) saith" (Heb)

Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. (Psalms)

Go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Which agrees in the Son... Unto the Son he saith Thy throne, O God... therefore God thy God

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Returning to Mary a virgin espoused to Joseph the angel said

So... he shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David

As it also says of Him....

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

As His beginnings are written...

Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign;

Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (God with us)

From Mary's perspective

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS

Typical virgin's reply....How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee:

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given (and the sign he come by)

Therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

And so we see when it speaks of when the fulness of time was come

God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise:

When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

Hear ye now, O house of David

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

According to the sign, given to the house of David

As it is written of thy sons yet at the same time

Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son,

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet Isaiah

Now Herod demanded of them (the experts of scripture) inquiring as to where should the Christ be born

And they confirmed accordingly, saying In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet Micah

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel;

Whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

And so we see...

Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.

Thus it is written anounced of angels to men the fulfilment of the same, For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

For hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

As is well known, and evident (adding in something concerning the priesthood here)

For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Which is important because they dont preach Jesus Christ as priest after the order of Aaron because as the psalm say....

The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

It says "for ever" after the order of Melchizedek (so His being raised up again and immortality comes into play here)

So if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: and they (being priests) which were not suffered to continue by reason of death

And yet, for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

And this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Of whom it is witnessed that he liveth

So he is shown as a child born and a son given (the Son of God) and the sign the LORD gave was a virgin conceiving and who was supposed to be the son of Joseph (of the House of David) called the son of David and is evident our Lord sprang from Judah,

Whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

And of which tribe Moses spake nothing of the priesthood, and yet the Psalms speaks of another priest that should arise after the order Melchizedek (not of Aaron)

Begging this very question which springs from that psalm

If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

As the psalms state...The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Which again makes Jesus question to the Pharisees relevant, if David then calleth him Lord how (then) is he his son?

David saying in the spirit...

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The apostles expound on this further

Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne

God not only having sworn an oath to David in accord with these words but has sworn likewise of what order a preist he would be (and for ever) and a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

His ascension is relevant to the question put forth in Proverbs asking this question (as the mystery of the fellowship of the Father and Son was yet hid in God) and to this the apostles speak

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Its how Jesus Christ is declared the Son of God

And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Then brings us back to the question Jesus was asking the Pharisees but this time through his own apostles

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand

Which pertained to His resurrection, David seeing before as earlier expounded upon. The record of the Son of God is contained in scripture and so they reasoned from the scripture to prove him and others like the Bereans which were more noble then others searched the scriptures daily to see what the apostles were saying were true, which shows these things can be sought out.

Thus they preached Christ

And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Who said

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

He is that eternal life

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me.

Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things

Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

So Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

As Jesus said... They are they which testify of me.

Can never get it all in, I sure havent touched how he comes in through John here and thats half the length of this one. Even though I have before wanted to squeeze that in too, just didnt here.

Our God richly bless you :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our God be blessed for ever through Christ our Lord, and God bless you as well. Havent been posting to my here, but I keep working on somethings from the past I have looked at and add to, but are gappy (yet) and still incomplete. I apparently cant save this to a PM because its coming up "too many characters" or even a blog (to which I posted on someone elses blog in two parts). So I wanted to go ahead and save it here. Still in study form (very gappy yet) but some similar comparisons can be made showing Jesus in them in their types set forth. So Im just saving this one here, and actually for myself, to lay it out in one piece to return to it (Lord willing) and better refine this at a later time.

Its not in devotional form (I know) but had explained what happens if I post it in my documents, it gets messed up, I also repeat a little, trying to find how best to order this.

Not really so great as I laid it out here (I know) this one needs work, so might not be worth the read. Just looking at the cloud as being removed from before their face (as it relates to something else I was looking at in like manner in the OT) The Lamb of God (which takes away the sin of the world) as a cloud thy sins returned unto me (the redeeming) and Christ going up before their faces in a cloud (in that way). The Stone and the seven eyes, the Lamb and the seven eyes equated as the seven Spirits of God (sent out into all the earth) which to me speaks of the fulness of the godhead bodily that dwelled in Christ (the stone/ the Lamb) and yet of his fulness we (His body) have received. The graven upon the stone etc. So just basically comparing things here (is all).

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins

Acts13:38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins

John1:29 ....Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Mat 27:28 And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe.

Sins as scarlet, he who knew no sin became sin (that we could be the righteousness of God in Him)

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Acts17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: returned unto me; for I have redeemed thee

John 1:29 ....Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Hosea 14:2 Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.

Just comparing the stone with seven eyes and the Lamb where the seven eyes are equated to the Seven spirits of God, given in Christ dwelled the fulness of the Godhead bodily

Zech 3:4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.

Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment

Zech 3:9a For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes:

Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the fourbeasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Yet here is how its worded about the graven part.. "the graving THEREOF" (accompanied by the removing of iniquity) saying...

Zech3:b behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day

Zeh3:b behold, I will engrave the graving thereof

Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Luke24:29 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself

John20:24-25 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus,was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said untohim, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

Luke24:29 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself

Zach 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our trangessions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy trangessions, and,as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

John 1:29 ....Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Still looking at this is all, but I just needed it laid out in one peice so I can look at it a bit more closely and adjust it (even add to it) and perhaps clarify it a little better later.

Our God richly bless you

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our great God and Father be blessed through Christ our Lord:thumbsup:

God bless you all as well. :thumbsup:

Hi all, hope you are all well. Im not dead here Im just not getting much of anything right now. This isnt even finished but Im puting it here so I dont forget it. My hard drive died on my other puter, so Im on this laptop without my favs and I cant even make a document on this thing. Like wheres word or word pad on this thing? I dont got one...Or Im lost in here. Im truly technically challenged, dumb as a doornail when it comes to puters, but I sure cant wait to get my other puter back:thumbsup:

Just posting this, short but a little too colorful (sorry) wasnt thinking. Was trying to link differently but didnt start it or end it anywheres because I wasnt going to post it then said, awh heck just store it there, who cares? So just plopping it here loosely. Was following begotten from the dead (variously) but I just didnt follow through with it cause its 3 am Im beat... (so nite nite) Gods Grace and peace be with you

Psalm 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 13:33 And God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

1Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Psalm 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended?who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead,

Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead

Isaiah 55:4 Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus,who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Heb 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Psalm 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father.

He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Isaiah 55:4 Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

John 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Upvote 0