west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't worry I am not disappointed that is why I am trying to help you by providing God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should BELIEVE and FOLLOW it *ROMANS 3:4
Ditto my previous post.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Your reference to MK 2 is out of context. God made no such claim in Exodus when the sabbath requirement was instituted with Israel. In fact Moses says -

Ex 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.

and again same chapter -

17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Because you pit Scripture against itself you make one or the other a liar and the Scripture a book of unreliable fiction.

Pick you liar and stick with them.

Hmm still all your words over God's WORD and nothing you have stated here has addressed any of the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you.

Did you want to respond to the posts and the scriptures in them that disagree with you?

God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT is all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.

Sorry brother God's WORD disagrees with you. Scripture does not the contradict scriptures. If you find your interpretation of the scriptures is in conflict with other scriptures it should be a warning to you that your interpretation is in error.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmm still all your words over God's WORD and nothing you have stated here has addressed any of the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you.

Did you want to respond to the posts and the scriptures in them that disagree with you?

God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT is all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.

Sorry brother God's WORD disagrees with you. Scripture does not the contradict scriptures. If you find your interpretation of the scriptures is in conflict with other scriptures it should be a warning to you that your interpretation is in error.
Like I said pick your liar. You clearly pit Moses and Jesus against each other.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Like I said pick your liar. You clearly pit Moses and Jesus against each other.

Not really, I provide God's WORD only shared in love. You disagree with God's WORD that is provided only as a help to you. Your argument therefore is with God not me.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not really, I provide God's WORD you disagree with you so your argument is with God not me
What exactly do you call Ex 31? Don't you also proclaim the Scripture is the OT? The deal for me is you don't believe either and use the Bible as a quote source only.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What exactly do you call Ex 31? Don't you also proclaim the Scripture is the OT? The deal for me is you don't believe either and use the Bible as a quote source only.

Well that is not true. How does EXODUS 31 disagree with the scriptures in the posts that have been provided as a help to you? God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT is all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well that is not true. How does EXODUS 31 disagree with the scriptures in the posts that have been provided as a help to you?
You really can't mean you see no difference between Ex 31 and Mk 2.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You really can't mean you see no difference between Ex 31 and Mk 2.

You have not been reading the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you have you. When God made the SABBATH for mankind there was no ISRAEL and no JEWS *GENESIS 2:1-3; MARK 2:27-28. God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT is all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have not been reading the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you have you.
I ask you again how many commandments you claim are directly from God written with His finger on stone tablets?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I ask you again how many commandments you claim are directly from God written with His finger on stone tablets?

God's WORD says that there was 10 Commandments spoken and written by God alone *EXODUS 20:1-17; EXODUS 32:16 on the two tables of stone that give us the KNOWLEDGE of what SIN is when broken *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. How many commandments did you think there were in God's 10 Commandments that were written on stone, 9, 10 or 613 *EXODUS 34:28; DEUTERONOMY 4:13 and DEUTERONOMY 10:4 ? God's LAW (10 commandments) are God's ETERNAL LAW that give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN and RIGHTOUESNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. If we knowingly break any one of them we stand guilty before God of SIN *JAMES 2:10-11. All those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN will not enter the KINGDOM of HEAVEN because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23. God's 4th Commandment is one of God's 10 Commandments that give us the knowledge of SIN when broken just like any other one of God's 10 Commandments when broken *1 JOHN 3:4; JAMES 2:10-11.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have not been reading the posts and scriptures in them that disagree with you have you. When God made the SABBATH for mankind there was no ISRAEL and no JEWS *GENESIS 2:1-3; MARK 2:27-28. God's ISRAEL in the NEW COVENANT is all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD. If you are not a part of God's ISRAEL then you have no part in the NEW COVENANT *HEBREWS 8:10-12. Gentiles are now grafted in *ROMANS 11:13-27.
I've read every one of your mentioned Scriptures. Do not accuse me again about not doing so. Reading your Scriptures and ignoring mine won't work.Reading your passages doesn't mean auto agreement especially in light of the passages I mention.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God's WORD says that there was 10 Commandments spoken and written by God alone *EXODUS 20:1-17; EXODUS 32:16 on the two tables of stone that give us the KNOWLEDGE of what SIN is when broken *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. How many commandments did you think there were in God's 10 Commandments that were written on stone, 9, 10 or 613 *EXODUS 34:28; DEUTERONOMY 4:13 and DEUTERONOMY 10:4 ? God's LAW (10 commandments) are God's ETERNAL LAW that give us the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL; SIN and RIGHTOUESNESS *ROMANS 3:20; ROMANS 7:7; 1 JOHN 3:4. If we knowingly break any one of them we stand guilty before God of SIN *JAMES 2:10-11. All those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN will not enter the KINGDOM of HEAVEN because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23. God's 4th Commandment is one of God's 10 Commandments that give us the knowledge of SIN when broken just like any other one of God's 10 Commandments when broken *1 JOHN 3:4; JAMES 2:10-11.

I'm so very sorry you can't understand what I said. I thought that's exactly how many are written by the finger of God. I've no idea why you seem to think I'm so ignorant that I don't know come here from sic em. Your insults are very boring.

Upvote 0