☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mans life (blood) is brought into living, via Gods Life, in a living soul, imparted INTO a mans body. That living soul, with Gods LIFE in it, is called BOTH, mans soul and belonging to God.

THAT is my understanding of God being through all, Gods MADE souls, with LIFE from God, IN the soul, and the living soul, IN a man.

Ah, I see what you are saying, that God is the life in a persons blood. Do you think God's life in the blood is conscious?

God DWELLING "IN" a man, is specific to Gods Spirit, being IN a MAN.

Gods Spirit "IN" a man, is specifically IN, a NEW HEART, God has given the MAN.

Jesus teaches in John 16:8-11 that an unbeliever can be convicted of sin by the Holy Spirit. To accomplish this the Holy Spirit must communicate with the unbelieving human spirit. Conviction by the Spirit is not an every now and then event, the Spirit desires every person to come to salvation at all times. So again I want to make the clear distinction between the Spirit dwelling in a person to convict and save and dwelling in a person's spiritual heart.

The main point here is that God's Spirit can interact with the unregenerate human spirit before being given a new heart; and in this way God's Spirit can dwell in an unbeliever.

You are attempting to claim, Gods Spirit is IN every man. It isn't. Nor has God given every man a NEW HEART.

I do not claim God has given every man a new heart, do you still not understand?

Do you classify Satan as an unbeliever?

No. I classify Satan as UN-faithful.

Can Satan hear when God talks to him? Can Satan converse with God?

I believe Gods direct communication with Satan has ceased, because of Satan's un-faithfulness.

Can Satan converse with God?

Directly? No.

Ok, now you are making a distinction between unbelievers, and believers who are unfaithful (lost salvation). So your argument is that unbelievers can't hear God but the unfaithful can. But then you say God's direct communication with Satan has ceased because he is unfaithful. So your point that the unfaithful can hear God is in direct contradiction with your assessment of Satan. But I suppose you get around this because Satan is an "angel" and not a man. At some point in history Satan could communicate directly with God (book of Job) and Jesus (temptations) while being an unfaithful angel. It is not impossible then, for communication between the unfaithful and God.

The king had a dream. Where does the king believe it was communication from God?

Where does Scripture say God was communicating with the king?

The king had a dream. He didn't know what it meant. Daniel told the king what it meant. The king believed Daniel.

Telling me what transpired between the king and Daniel, is not news.

Give me the scripture that says God communicated with the king, BY GIVING the king a dream. That is your point, but you give no scripture that reveals your point.

Ummm, I did, Daniel 2:28.

Born again believers tempted by Satan ? No.

Was Jesus not a born-again believer?

Why would it be any different with God?

Why would WHAT be any different? Tempting? Are you trying to say, God is a tempter?
EXPOUND.

I am saying, if Satan can tempt all mankind, then surely God can also communicate with all mankind.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
(1) Absolutely yes!
(2) Not sure how to respond. None of us love the way God does
(3) Probably. It seems to me that there must be some non-Christians on Earth who live via the Spirit of God. To say that such is not possible, would appear to be placing a limit on God's ability to reach all mankind. Remember, there are some people on Earth who live and die without ever hearing the Gospel message. Do we dare say that they are automatically damned and have no chance at salvation?

Upvote 0

Shempster

ImJustMe
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2014
✟258,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Most parents, unbelievers included, would lay down their life to protect their children. We are told in the Bible that there is no greater love than to lay down your life for another. So in some sense at least I think unbelievers do have agape love.

I like this.
Jesus said If someone forces you to walk a mile with them, walk two.
The first mile is done in humanly love. The SECOND mile is Agape love.

Upvote 0