Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sexual immorality causes harm to themselves and the whole, thereby violating the individual's ultimate property, their health.

Just like how withdrawing funds from my own bank account is violating my property rights.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

honestal

Mar 27, 2021
Midwest
✟31,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last week I had the opportunity to speak with a Transvestite... he so regrets ever going down this path...but now that the surgeries are all done...he thinks it's too late to turn around.

I feel so bad for these people....they are so confused and hurting so. And our DISGUSTING GOVERNMENT is only making it WORSE!

When all is said and done, it will be revealed that many, many, many feel just like that poor man--"he so regrets going down this path."

To encourage people to go down a path that will only make things worse is much closer to hate than love.

Christian or not--there are tons of things in this world that are fact, not opinion.

What we are born as is one of them.

I was born caucasian.

No matter how I feel or what I think, I will never be a negro.

And I dare say, when it comes to that "fact of life"--that I'm not a negro--no one would be so foolish, or so mean-spirited, as to try help me down that path.

And in my opinion, encouraging someone to get their penis cut off, or some young woman to get her breasts cut off, is a thousand times worse than helping me to dye my skin black.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,241.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
When all is said and done, it will be revealed that many, many, many feel just like that poor man--"he so regrets going down this path."

To encourage people to go down a path that will only make things worse is much closer to hate than love.

Christian or not--there are tons of things in this world that are fact, not opinion.

What we are born as is one of them.

I was born caucasian.

No matter how I feel or what I think, I will never be a negro.

And I dare say, when it comes to that "fact of life"--that I'm not a negro--no one would be so foolish, or so mean-spirited, as to try help me down that path.

And in my opinion, cutting some young man's penis off, or some young woman's breasts off, is a thousand times worse than helping me to dye my skin black.

Your opinion is noted. The fact is that actual experts on the subject disagree with you and empirical data backs up their expert opinion.

Upvote 0

honestal

Mar 27, 2021
Midwest
✟31,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...The fact is that actual experts on the subject disagree with you...

"Transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become men. All (including Bruce Jenner) become feminized men or masculinized women, counterfeits or impersonators of the sex with which they ‘identify.’ In that lies their problematic future." {Dr. Paul McHugh, the university distinguished service professor of psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine}

Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

And speaking of those who had undergone sex reassignment: "...the Obama Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services pointed out the 19-times-greater likelihood for death by suicide, and a host of other poor outcomes... We note, mortality from this patient population did not become apparent until after 10 years."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
WHO in their right mind thinks it makes America BETTER to do away with the words, MOTHER and FATHER? I sure don't! The younger generation has very little respect for Mother & Father NOW, this is only going to make them have LESS respect.

I don't know about you, but it's against my conscience to go along with these kinds of things. A MOTHER should be called a MOTHER. A FATHER should be called FATHER. A HE should be called HE and a SHE a SHE.

Last week I had the opportunity to speak with a Transvestite. He's this big lumber-jack type of guy who decided one day that he should have been a woman. I first met him when he was married to a woman and was very much a man. The amazing part is that he's very interested in spiritual things and has even written a book on last day events. We've had some very interesting conversations. He considers himself a conservative Christian. He's actually an official in the local government here where I live. I like him as a person alot....but he's so confused. When I speak with him, I cannot bring myself to refer to him as female. That would be confirming a LIE, in my mind. He's a MALE and always will be a MALE....we've actually had a very good conversation about this and he so regrets ever going down this path...but now that the surgeries are all done...he thinks it's too late to turn around.

I feel so bad for these people....they are so confused and hurting so. And our DISGUSTING GOVERNMENT is only making it WORSE!
Biden admin. criticized for 'bias-free language,' scrapping 'mothers' for 'birthing people'
What does any of this have to do with politics or the Biden administration?

Upvote 0

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,241.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Only the "experts" that you agree with.

"Transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become men. All (including Bruce Jenner) become feminized men or masculinized women, counterfeits or impersonators of the sex with which they ‘identify.’ In that lies their problematic future." {Dr. Paul McHugh, the university distinguished service professor of psychiatry at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine}

Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

And speaking of those who had undergone sex reassignment: "...the Obama Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services pointed out the 19-times-greater likelihood for death by suicide, and a host of other poor outcomes... We note, mortality from this patient population did not become apparent until after 10 years."

No, the actual medical experts whom then send out their evidence for peer review and form the consensus. Simply finding and posting a minority view does not make that go away. If it did flat earthers would have the same validity as mainstream science but that is not the case.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WHO in their right mind thinks it makes America BETTER to do away with the words, MOTHER and FATHER? I sure don't! The younger generation has very little respect for Mother & Father NOW, this is only going to make them have LESS respect.

I don't know about you, but it's against my conscience to go along with these kinds of things. A MOTHER should be called a MOTHER. A FATHER should be called FATHER. A HE should be called HE and a SHE a SHE.

Last week I had the opportunity to speak with a Transvestite. He's this big lumber-jack type of guy who decided one day that he should have been a woman. I first met him when he was married to a woman and was very much a man. The amazing part is that he's very interested in spiritual things and has even written a book on last day events. We've had some very interesting conversations. He considers himself a conservative Christian. He's actually an official in the local government here where I live. I like him as a person alot....but he's so confused. When I speak with him, I cannot bring myself to refer to him as female. That would be confirming a LIE, in my mind. He's a MALE and always will be a MALE....we've actually had a very good conversation about this and he so regrets ever going down this path...but now that the surgeries are all done...he thinks it's too late to turn around.

Biden admin. criticized for 'bias-free language,' scrapping 'mothers' for 'birthing people'
So attempting to be inclusive is “disgusting”? I disagree.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
What does any of this have to do with politics or the Biden administration?

Apparently (the link in the OP demands an email address before it shows anything; hard pass), Biden used a word they don't like.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟239,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So... regardless of what DISGUSTING opinions others might have of transgendered people... they exist. And these situations exist:

Trans Men Giving Birth and Reflections on Fatherhood: What to Expect?

Trans dads tell doctors: ‘You can be a man and have a baby’

"I'm trans masculine and just gave birth to my first child"

As it is the government's place to be INCLUSIVE and combat BIAS, this change in language makes perfect sense.

And I just want to point out to some on this thread... If we meet and I tell you my name is Robert and that I don't like being called Bob, even though you think Bob is the proper name shortening for Robert and should be used in lieu of the full name and you proceed to call me Bob even after I've asked you to use my proper name several times. That doesn't make you right, even technically. It just makes you a jerk.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Do you feel better?
That’s nice.
“The Way Things Ought to Be!” is going to be a bit different from the way it is, to one degree or another, for each of us.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Are Democrats Trying To Change ‘Mother’s Day’ to ‘Birthing People’s Day’? | Snopes.com
Democrats are trying to change Mother’s Day to Birthing People’s Day.
Rating
rating-false.png

False

Congresswoman Cori Bush typed Black birthing people with a very important video. So the right turns this into a lie. The women said mother several times in the video. Maybe watching the video would help.
Instead of believing the lies and over exaggerations by the right conservative media and politicians. That can care less about what Congresswoman Cori Bush message is, And helping the problem. They prefer to lie and deceive people and cause more hate.
In sum, Democrats as a party are not seeking to rename “Mother’s Day,” nor are they seeking to replace the word “mother” with “birthing people.” Many Democrats are, however, pushing for language that is inclusive of transgender and gender-nonconforming people who also give birth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟321,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

One you're believing lies. A transgender woman would typically be the mom. As I explained in post# 32 you're being lied to.

Last week I had the opportunity to speak with a Transvestite. He's this big lumber-jack type of guy who decided one day that he should have been a woman.
I assure , your friend didn't decide in one day , That he wanted to be a female.
I first met him when he was married to a woman and was very much a man.
It doesn't mean he wanted to be a man. Your friend has been living in torment.
The amazing part is that he's very interested in spiritual things and has even written a book on last day events.
I do believe a lot of Transgender were brought up religious and believe in God.
We've had some very interesting conversations. He considers himself a conservative Christian. He's actually an official in the local government here where I live.
I sure a lot of GLBT are Conservative Christian/ Republican. I have a lesbian niece, that Conservative Christian/ Republican. I personally don't get it.
must be I like him as a person alot....
Yes, as long as you friend pleases your mind.
but he's so confused.
Or not.
When I speak with him, I cannot bring myself to refer to him as female. That would be confirming a LIE, in my mind. He's a MALE and always will be a MALE....
I betting you will see less of your friend. Since you refused to except your friend. As a female.
we've actually had a very good conversation about this and he so regrets ever going down this path...but now that the surgeries are all done...he thinks it's too late to turn around.
Your friend doesn't regret her decision. She knows you will never respect her decision and bug her about it. She wanted to get you off her back.

I feel so bad for these people....they are so confused and hurting so.
They aren't confused. They know what they want and have to see therapist, dress three years as a transgender woman or man . Before they have bottom surgery.
As I mention. You are being lied to. Biden administration isn't doing what you were told. The government shouldn't care , if a transgender person Has bottom, top surgery or hormones. That's between their Therapist and doctors. Not the government or you.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,629.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

This has got to be one of the most mean-spirited posts I've seen.

Why would you publicly post things like this about someone you know?

If I were her, I would never want to speak to you again.

Did you tell her to her face that she's a liar!?

Studies show that the prevalence of suicidal thoughts and attempts among transgender adults is significantly higher than that of the U.S. general population.

Transgender adults who experienced family rejection were more likely to report attempting suicide.

Access to gender-affirming medical care is associated with a lower prevalence of suicidal thoughts and attempts.

Even if you don't believe that this person isn't the gender they tell you they are, could you at least treat them the way they want to be treated for the sake of not causing harm?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,629.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To clarify the problem with specifying "women" instead of "birthing people" when writing a law:
1. There is a legal process to change gender identity.
2. A law written to apply to a specific gender identity would not legally apply after that change.

Here is a practical example: Arizona's recent anti-abortion law only applies to women. Trans-men are specifically excluded from having to follow this law. This fact alone is likely enough for the Arizona abortion law to be declared unconstitutional (14th amendment).

upload_2021-6-13_2-14-43.png

This is something that lawmakers should be aware of. Something as small as a misplaced comma in the text of law completely changes its meaning.

How 1 Missing Comma Just Cost This Company $5 Million (but Did Make Its Employees $5 Million Richer)

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟344,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stealing is a behavior, not an identity. And generally not something people who want to avoid capture talk about openly.
Because it is against the law. If we started talking about total victory over sin in general, most professing Christians would say we can't help ourselves, it is part of who we are. We will never half total victory over sin on this side of Heaven.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,077,055.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Because it is against the law. If we started talking about total victory over sin in general, most professing Christians would say we can't help ourselves, it is part of who we are. We will never half total victory over sin on this side of Heaven.
The reference had been that "thief" isn't an identity, but gender is.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟344,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HIM said:
Trans gender is man made, not of God, not natural. Male is male, Female is female. No amount of manipulation will ever change that
If we can not help ourselves it is in our nature, therefore our identity. However our nature can be changed. All sin can be overcome. From the thief to the sexually depraved.

Upvote 0

mark46

Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟830,515.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sexual immorality causes harm to themselves and the whole, thereby violating the individual's ultimate property, their health.

Is your conclusion that sexual immorality should be illegal, and prosecuted by the government?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.