Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps we could work on something as a team. I've already started a small little forum myself and I'm planning on offering articles, stories, etc. Perhaps you like to work with me and maybe we can get a good strong site going that varies a little from CF. Let me know what you think, and drop me an email or PM if you'd like. At the very worst we could at least perhaps inspire one another. :)

Upvote 0

ITChristians

JesusFreak
Mar 8, 2004
Columbus, Ohio
Visit site
✟7,618.00
Faith
Christian
thats cool that they do sites for free considering the amount of work that goes into it! they may do the site for free but i'm sure thats so you'll purchase hosting and maintenance from them. You can check out my website and look at some of the 'christian' items i've put on there to maybe give you some ideas...let me know if you need any help or services! good luck on your site!

Steven
ITChristians.com

Upvote 0

roborl

Mar 5, 2004
Portsmouth, UK
Visit site
✟7,647.00
Faith
Anglican
PWF do all the work for free... If you wish to give them a gift for the work then thats your choice.

They can offer hosting if you want it, and buy the domain, (i think the hosting is £20 per year), but their is no catch or that sort.

It's purely for christians, using their gifts / talents / skills to enhance God's kingdom on the web.

Good on em.

Upvote 0