Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was wondering if there are any Seventh-day Baptists here in the forum. If you could would you give me a rundown about what The SDB church is like? What do you like? What do you wish would improve? What is church life like? What is the leadership of the church like? I am thinking about starting a new SDB church in the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobRyan

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I was wondering if there are any Seventh-day Baptists here in the forum. If you could would you give me a rundown about what The SDB church is like? What do you like? What do you wish would improve? What is church life like? What is the leadership of the church like? I am thinking about starting a new SDB church in the area.
I haven't attended a Seventh-day Baptist assembly; but in my youth I attended a Baptist church for many years.

Before that, I had attended numerous churches of other denominations. I learned more at the Baptist church, during Sunday school, than at all of the other churches combined. They really dug deep into the Bible at that church.

Right now I do volunteer work through a Baptist church. The Pastor invited me over to his house for dinner. He and his wife and I had a long discussion on Theology. He too is well studied.

Upvote 0