• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Think I have Schizophrenia...

Jul 28, 2022
Ny
✟16,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me!
My life is hard. I got a new job and already the boss is criticizng me for little things and hardly praises me. He seems very nitpicky and judgemental. I work retail. He acts like this is a military operation and wants everyone to have the same super talkative personality and he cant handle that i use the bathroom many times. Its none of his business if i use the bathroom whatever times. He is so perverted.
Also hes busy putting me down for stupid reasons but he and the coworkers are constantly making anti Christian jokes and sexually harassing jokes and even the guys make fun of some of the females body shapes and types calling one girl fat and short and the boss apparently turns a blind eye but yet i am not allowed to go to the bathroom more than others without it being an issue? I am so enraged at this place. I need work to survive and its hard to find a job!

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟964,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello & welcome @Bubblegumlove01.

I am not sure what the irritations in the OP have to do with schizophrenia...
full

(That stuff would bother most people. :mad:)

If you are serious about the schizophrenia,
  • Do you have a psychiatrist?
  • Do you attend a church that handles mental illness well?
The Church & Mental Illness...

Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2022
Ny
✟16,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello & welcome @Bubblegumlove01.

I am not sure what the irritations in the OP have to do with schizophrenia...
full

(That stuff would bother most people. :mad:)

If you are serious about the schizophrenia,
  • Do you have a psychiatrist?
  • Do you attend a church that handles mental illness well?
The Church & Mental Illness...
Thanks Sabertooth! I realized after posting that I didn't talk about my schiz symptoms... I guess its hard to really tie into what was written in op without giving a super long essay about my backstory and details of symptoms... I guess feel free to move the post to a better area thank you. I might come back at another time and make a more schiz related post here. But yeah the job situation is really whats on my heart at this moment. As for the schiz, i havent seen a doctor in many years. I was diagnosed with a form of psychosis before so thats why its not far fetched that i think i have schiz. I have symptoms of schiz that harm my socialization and i get paranoid like when i have to be around evil people like my coworkers.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟964,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also I don't ave a church. I have been struggling to find one that is actually Christian and doesn't have female leaders.
If they are right on, otherwise, you may have to live with a female leader. ;)

The links in my blog post have locators for churches near you.
But yeah the job situation is really whats on my heart at this moment.
Jesus wants us to be "wise as serpents and guile-less as doves" [Matthew 10:16].

Upvote 0
Jul 28, 2022
Ny
✟16,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If they are right on, otherwise, you may have to live with a female leader. ;)

The links in my blog post have locators for churches near you.

Jesus wants us to be "wise as serpents and guile-less as doves" [Matthew 10:16].
What blog post? Also I dont want to go to a church that compromises on the leadership that is told by the Holy Bible. Thats like following a different religion. That makes sero sense. If they cant get the leadership right why would I respect snytning else they say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟246,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for me!
My life is hard. I got a new job and already the boss is criticizng me for little things and hardly praises me. He seems very nitpicky and judgemental. I work retail. He acts like this is a military operation and wants everyone to have the same super talkative personality and he cant handle that i use the bathroom many times. Its none of his business if i use the bathroom whatever times. He is so perverted.
Also hes busy putting me down for stupid reasons but he and the coworkers are constantly making anti Christian jokes and sexually harassing jokes and even the guys make fun of some of the females body shapes and types calling one girl fat and short and the boss apparently turns a blind eye but yet i am not allowed to go to the bathroom more than others without it being an issue? I am so enraged at this place. I need work to survive and its hard to find a job!

Lord,
Comfort Bubblegumlove01. Protect them and keep them under your constant care and protection.

Amen

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟246,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I think I have schizophrenia after dealing with this today. He made me feel like I am crazy.
Please seek medical and professional help if you can.

May God bless you abundantly.

Reactions: friend of
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟723,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Please pray for me!

Pursue other employment as fast as you can ... this is not a good environment to be in.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,571.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:scratch:

Have you been to your GP about your constant going to the bathroom? I'm assuming you'll be going for a pee & if so, you would need to see your GP inorder to get checked & to rule out any physical causes.

Some conditions are known to cause one to feel like going to the bathroom all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums