Theres critters out there we dont imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
What do you make of this??
YouTube - UFO RELEASES INTELLIGENT MOVING SPHERES!! First ever video footage!

space critters - Google Videos#

I am beginning to believe that theres critters out in space we cannot yet fathom....
Old life that maybe never came into planetary being...
We know space is a thick soup of elementary particles as well as home to huge stellar sized electric currents which connect the stars and galaxies in a giant power web...
If you think as above, so below, and apply what we see in the ocean into the reverse, and apply it to the universal skys...
You could possibly get another level of Creators handiwork....
Out in planetary space and into the atmosphere there are several types of organic looking UFOs reported commonly...
One is an amoeba type shape,,another even sharklike.
Some background pics of the space program seem to show starfish or sunfishlike UFos surrounding the craft and its tether...
There are ufos of some type reported at intervals world wide, which hover over the sea or body of water, and suck it up till they have their fill, and simply fly away.
I know there will be those who say this is all we get, but im seeing strange things in the sky doing God knows what....
Then there is the case of the wind turbine damaged by a collision with an unknown craft in england....
If youre a scoffer, well so much for that, but if youre an open minded sort of person, you have to admit that there is certain things becomming aparent both within wnd without the earths atmosphere, that some serious study by responsible public body is called for....
As for my own wild conclusion,"there is space critters out there like theres fish in the sea....(Why would creator waste the space?)Its not like Him to do so.
Thats why it stands to reason theres levels of creation beyond our three +time dimensional model of reality...
Where the string theory seems to hold together more beautifully mathematically it also seems to show us the Holy Spirit`s Traces...
These tiny vibrating all prevading strings that are the core of the multiversal being...
From that point up everythings life force vibrates in harmony with it.
Thats why God is everywhere anytime....
We actually do live and breathe in Him.
We digress here, but back to the space critters, it is more commonly reported than you may think....
Tie these in with the orb phenomenon and you get a totally different slant on creation, finding out in the process that creation is far more complicated than you ever dreamed,......, But so is God.
starbrite

Last edited:

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Did you see the space critter video?
Now i should tell you that these very same things much larger have been filmed in our atmosphere, around the world...
I have seen photos from england.to isreal to austarlia.....
These are either an hallucination you can photograph or ....real...
I have studied hindreds of UFO photos...
These ones come up frquently...
What the hay can they be?

http://thecrit.com/2009/06/03/official-nasamir-videos-of-ufos-and-space-critters/
Anomalies..................
A single tower on the moon possibly many thousand feet tall.....taken from a russian satellite....??
These playful looking things have been photographed all over the world, and both in and outside our atmosphere....
The ones at the very end of #2 specially have turned up all over....
By the way if you didnt get that interview...that was Edgar Mitchell speaking...
Is he gone nuts do you think?
There are plenty more men just like him that have reiterated this incredible news....
Are they all daft then?
What are these strange craft and wierd looking structures all doing hiding in the official photos...?
Wouldnt you agree that the matter is far from sillyness?
If these things are not real, then what arfe they?
starbrite

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I don't follow the UFO thing much.. but one video that i did watch of late was on 'Project Camelot'..

YouTube - Project Camelot interviews Duncan O'Finioan

and also the video about the crystal skull found in Belize.
there are a few interesting video's on Project Camelot. What the super-soldier said, was that there was 'something about Mars'.

Upvote 0

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
The russian Phobos probe was shot down by a" martian" craft....
they have the photos to prove it happened....the shadow of it can be seen taking off from mars and then they have photos of it approaching the probe, and then.....
nothing...it went off the air, never to return...
I believe the project Camelot was a hoax but its widely believed by some, and entirely possible if you believe the people who have been telling us the UFOs are real.....still im waiting to see if it is real or not....
The chystal skulls seem pretty hokey to me too, then again they do exist...so well have to wait and see.
One thing i am sure of, is that the multiverse is far more complcated than bible cosmology.

Upvote 0

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
A few Quotes about UFOs and aliens for your consideration:

"In my mind, there is no question that they're out there. My Career is well established. My texts books are required reading in all the major capitals on planet earth. If you want to become a physist to learn about the unified feild therory-you read my books. Therefore, I'm in a position to say: Yes- Most likely they're out their, perhaps even visted, perhaps on our moon. - ABC News Quote --
-- Professor Michio Kaku Author of Theoretical Physics UNY
"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."
--Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA) and former United States Air Force spokesman for Project Blue Book.
"When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap." "We had a job to do, whether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited"
--Dr.J Allen Hynek, Director US Air Force´s project Blue Book as a scientific consultant, astronomer, investigator and analysis. "Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
--Professor Stephen Hawking
"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist. In the vastness of the Universe we are not alone."
--The Bible According to Albert Einstein
"It is my thesis that flying saucers are real and that they are space ships from another solar system.There is no doubt in my mind that these objects are interplanetary craft of some sort. I and my colleagues are confident that they do not originate in our solar system."
--Dr. Herman Oberth (The father of modern rockerty)

"I am completely convinced that UFOs have an out-of-world basis."
--Dr. Walther Riedel (Once chief designer and research director at the German rocket center in Peenemunde)
"The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles."
-- Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics)

The least improbable explanation is that these things are artificial and controlled ... My opinion for some time has been that they have an extraterrestrial origin."
--Dr. Maurice Biot (leading aerodynamicists and mathematical physicist)

"The evidence is overwhelming that Planet Earth is being visited by intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft. In other words, SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. Most are not. It's clear from the Opinion Polls and my own experience, that indeed most people accept the notion that SOME UFOs are alien spacecraft. The greater the education, the MORE likely to accept this proposition"
-- Stanton Friedman Defense Contractor Nuclear Physicist

"Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela."
-- Monsignor Corrado Balducci As stated 5 different times on Italian TV** (Vatican theologian insider close to the Pope,Monsignor Balducci said that he is on a Vatican commission looking into extraterrestrial encounters, and how to cope with the emerging general realization of extraterrestrial contact.)

"We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the La case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."
--J Edgar Hoover
"I am convinced that these ojects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nations on earth"
--Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding (Commander-in-chief, Royal Air Force Fighter Command) (3) An outpouring of UFO reports which forces response in high places, particularly when unknowns virtually blitzed the U.S. capitol in Washington, D.C. An Air Force intelligence analysis also concluded that UFOs were interplanetary spaceships. (1952)
"The UFO phenomenon being reported is something real and not visionary or fictitious"
--General Nathan Twining Chairman, Joint chiefs of staff, 1955-1958 "With control of the universe at stake, a crash program is imperative.We produced the A-bomb, under the huge Manhattan Project, in an amazingly short time. The needs, the urgency today are even greater. The Air Force should end UFO secrecy, give the facts to scientists,the public, to Congress. Once the people realize the truth, they would back, even demand a crash program...for this is one race we dare not lose."
--Major Donald E Keyhoe USMC, Director NICAP 1953
"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is. I can tell you, behind the scenes, high ranking military officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs"
--Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter (Former director of the Central Intelligence Agency)

"The possibility of reduced-time interstellar travel either by advanced extraterrestrial civilizations at present or ourselves in the future, is not fundamentally constrained by physical principles."
-- Dr. Harold Puthoff (Director, Institute for advanced studies at Austin, Author of fundamentals of Quantum Electronics)
An astonishing statement by Gen. Douglas MacArthur that, "...the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets. The politics of the future will be cosmic, or interplanetary" (1955)
Truman climbs on board: "I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth"
--President Harry S. Truman
"The US Airforce assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security.."
--President John F Kennedy
I feel that the Air Force has not been giving out all the available information on the Unidentified Flying Objects. You cannot disregard so many unimpeachable sources."
-- John W. McCormack, Speaker of the House of Representatives of the United States. January (1965)
(9) Senator Barry Goldwater tries to gain access to a secret building at Wright-Patterson AFB rumored to house top UFO material, but is refused.
"I certainly believe in aliens in space, and that they are indeed visiting our planet. They may not look like us, but I have very strong feelings that they have advanced beyond our mental capabilities."
--Senator Barry Goldwater (1965)
(Retired Air Force Brigadier General and pilot with many decades of flying experience)
Future President Gerald Ford recommends an official committee investigation of the UFO phenomenon.
"I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment on this subject"
--President Gerald Ford (1966)
On the campaign trail, soon-to-be President Jimmy Carter promises that upon election, he would make public all the government's information on UFO sightings.
"I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself!"
--President Jimmy Carter (1976)
"I looked out the window and saw this white light.It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said,Have you ever seen anything like that? He was shocked and he said, "Nope." And I said to him: "Let's follow it!" We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light.We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it."
--President Ronald Reagen (Describing his 1974 UFO encounter to veteran newsman Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal.)
"I think about how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And I ask you, does not this threat alread exsist?"
--President Ronald Reagen UN address

"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously."
--Mikhail Gorbachev
"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon What say you, NASA?

I believe, and I scientifically am certain, that there are endless other living forms out there, including intelligent sentient beings. I do know that there are entire universes of living forms out there.
--Dr.Story Musgrave NASA scientist-astronaut

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." --Colonel L. Gordon Cooper (Mercury 9, Gemini-5 Astronaut) "Mission control, We have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions!"
-- Astronaut Cady Coleman NASAtransmission shuttle mission STS-73
"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary
"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut
"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
--Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA) "In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut
We all know that UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"
--Apollo 14 Astronaut Capt. Edgar Mitchell

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."
--Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems.
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
--NASA's Scott Carpenter
When asked if he believed that UFO's were real;"Yes as a matter of fact I do." He was also asked if he had ever seen a UFO and he said he had, on his Gemini mission. He went on to say that he tried to take a picture of it, but it did not come out.
--Brigadier Gen. James Mc Divitt command pilot of the Gemini space craft. (This interview can be seen on a video tape called Beyond Belief, from United Entertainment, Inc. 1986.)

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington, he stated:

"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight."
-- NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker

"The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that site. We all know that UFOs are real.All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"
--Capt. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut

"I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high." As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me -- and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."
--Mercury Astronaut Capt. Donald Slayton
"Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fiber optic technologies, Particle beams, Electromagnetic propulsion systems, Depleted uranium projectiles, Stealth capabilities, and many others! How do I know? I was in charge! (A matter of public record)I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it.
--Colonel Philip Corso Army Intelligence officer, former head of the Foreign Technology at the U.S. Army's Research and Development department at the Pentagon. Four years director of intelligence on President Eisenhower's White House National Security Staff Skeptic Quote -- "Radio has no future. Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible. X-rays will prove to be a hoax."
--William Thomson, Lord Kelvin English scientist, 1899.

The body of excellent evidence in respect to ETs is overwhelming and much information has come out. Correspondingly, there would be no easy way to inform the public of the Extraterrestrial existence, and no one government or military group to tell it. The situation is extremely complex, with some of it quite disturbing. The sudden announcement of the true reality of ETs would have a profound effect on Earth's cultural, financial, religious, and social institutions. There appears investigators uncovering undeniable proof of a working relation between members of the Intelligence Agencies; the Pentagon and various off-world races that is totally separate from the perhaps hundreds or even thousands of contactee cases around the Globe. They had better tread softly.

Upvote 0

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Not UFO Related but Very Significant - Ike was Right!

Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1960 Farewell Public Address
Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.
Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.
In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.
Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers. The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded. To those who remain skeptical about the value of UFO research, here are some suggestions:
Read the serious and relevant UFO literature. Learn about the UFO investigators and research organizations. Know the facts behind the phenomenon. Study the data and do not confuse facts with speculation. Examine the research methods and arguments of skeptics.
Remember that honest and serious skepticism requires an understanding of the data, relevant scientific and social research, and the world-wide history of the UFO mystery

usatoday.jpg

The above appeared in USA Today - the site was then hacked, deleted, and shut down. Gee Ollie, who coulda done dat?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Ed Condon (the Condon Report)
Was determined to debunk UFOs from the start of his "study".
He was a CIA drone....The people who worked on the report disagreed with his csience, and his attitude.
One or more scientists resigned the Condon study or published dissenting opinions...
If you google the Condon Report youll find that even serious UFO debunkers do not want the taint of agreeing with Condon on their record.
His was the most blatantly false "scientific" study of UFOs to date....
That still does not address the op......
starbrite

Upvote 0

BjorkIsCool

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ed Condon (the Condon Report)
Was determined to debunk UFOs from the start of his "study".
He was a CIA drone....The people who worked on the report disagreed with his csience, and his attitude.
One or more scientists resigned the Condon study or published dissenting opinions...
If you google the Condon Report youll find that even serious UFO debunkers do not want the taint of agreeing with Condon on their record.
His was the most blatantly false "scientific" study of UFOs to date....
That still does not address the op......
starbrite
Instead of addressing the issues of the article you take just one part and claim that a guy was a 'CIA drone'. What about the rest of the issues the article raises? Even though i'm not that interested, can you provide any evidence that this person was a 'CIA drone'?

Upvote 0

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps you might do a little googling before you even try to engage in shooting me down...
The assertions i made were true...
Condon was pretty obviously on the cover up mode...whether he was CIA, Or whatever....His aproach to the whole study tainted the report from the start, and it is widely known and attested to by scientists who were working on the study, that Consdon Cooked the books to negate the UFO reality...be they interstellar or not is another matter....
Simly put Condon was determned to debunk the UFO phenomena before the study started and while it was going on and in the final report.
As i said, some of the others associated with this report dissasociated themselves from it as well...try a WIKI...........
harumph! like asking for proof the desert is dry....
There is no scentific body that gives credence to the Condon report...(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condon_Committee)
starbrite

Upvote 0

BjorkIsCool

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps you might do a little googling before you even try to engage in shooting me down...
The assertions i made were true...
Condon was pretty obviously on the cover up mode...whether he was CIA, Or whatever....His aproach to the whole study tainted the report from the start, and it is widely known and attested to by scientists who were working on the study, that Consdon Cooked the books to negate the UFO reality...be they interstellar or not is another matter....
Simly put Condon was determned to debunk the UFO phenomena before the study started and while it was going on and in the final report.
As i said, some of the others associated with this report dissasociated themselves from it as well...try a WIKI...........
harumph! like asking for proof the desert is dry....
There is no scentific body that gives credence to the Condon report...(Condon Committee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
starbrite
Once again you have ignored all the points raised in the article on skepdic.com and taken just one point and tried to explain it. Will you address the other points?

On the one point you do address: i still don't see how you know he was a CIA drone? Or why the CIA would have or need a drone working on a report on UFOs? There will always be people who don't agree totally with a report. And in this case it may be that the discreditors are UFO advocates? Someone neutral is needed to do a report like this. Though instead of arguing about the report, it would better if you took the contents of the report and proved that they are wrong.

(Anyway... wouldn't it have been easier if everyone on the team had been a CIA drone? Then none of the scientists working on it would be saying that one of the scientists negated it?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Good heavens i think not!
Did you read my link?
Did you find the quote by ed condon that he would debunk the ufos before the study even got going?
Doesnt his statement mean that he was against the unbiased investigation snd for a negation of UFos at the outset?
It is pretty plain that that was so....
Im not going to argue over crud...
Ed condon was acting as a CIA drone in his phoney study of UFOs and his conclusions were tainted.period.
yer skeptics article is rather retarded itself...
does not discuss specifics and does what it accuses UFO investigators of doing ignores the facts.
starbrite

Upvote 0

BjorkIsCool

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good heavens i think not!
Did you read my link?
Did you find the quote by ed condon that he would debunk the ufos before the study even got going?
Doesnt his statement mean that he was against the unbiased investigation snd for a negation of UFos at the outset?
It is pretty plain that that was so....
Im not going to argue over crud...
Ed condon was acting as a CIA drone in his phoney study of UFOs and his conclusions were tainted.period.
yer skeptics article is rather retarded itself...
does not discuss specifics and does what it accuses UFO investigators of doing ignores the facts.
starbrite
Again you have ignored all the other points raised in the article on skepdic.com. Are you just going to ignore all these other points?

Still you have given no evidence to persaude me that he was a CIA drone or that the CIA would have or need a drone working on a report on UFOs.

Are the people who bash the report UFO advocates?

Why would a CIA drone - who is supposed to discredit UFOs - be going round saying that he is going to debunk the report before it got going?

Upvote 0

norswede

Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Did you see the space critter video?
Now i should tell you that these very same things much larger have been filmed in our atmosphere, around the world...
I have seen photos from england.to isreal to austarlia.....
These are either an hallucination you can photograph or ....real...
I have studied hindreds of UFO photos...
These ones come up frquently...
What the hay can they be?

They are fallen angels that have been thrown to the earth and they are angry knowing that they have only a short time to deceive us. Expect the emergence of Maitreya "The Day of Declaration" any day now along with his "Ascended Masters of Wisdom"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.