United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The new Delta variant is in the US and is more infectious than the current dominant strain.

Delta Variant Of The Coronavirus Could Dominate In U.S. Within Weeks

I would recommend getting vaccinated and keeping your mask on.

"…the variants most different from the Wuhan sequence were still 99.7 percent identical. I can assure you that there is zero – not just implausible, but zero – chance of something that would escape the immunity of someone who was immune from natural infection or vaccination. It’s absolutely impossible, no matter what they tell you."--Dr. Mike Yeadon, former VP Pfizer

Reactions: Marc Munday
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would recommend getting vaccinated and keeping your mask on.

....and stay away from Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Missouri.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/20/us-coronavirus-infection-rate-fall-2021/

Wasn't Biden planning on hitting a 4th July vaccine target? We're just about wrapping this up now.

....not going to make it...due to vaccine hesitancy. Biden did his part. Some of our citizens....not so much.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
....not going to make it...due to vaccine hesitancy. Biden did his part. Some of our citizens....not so much.

Such a shame. Well, we can't say he didn't try.

And let's not forget that even Donald's administration chipped in massively at the start. I'm not his biggest fan, but I'm real enough to admit THAT at least. (Though I suspect 'the administration' left Joe the plan while Donald left Joe a whoopee cushion.)

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's taken over as the new variant here in the UK, but it's ran into a wall of vaccinated people. So cases are up but the damage has been minimal.

Wasn't Biden planning on hitting a 4th July vaccine target? We're just about wrapping this up now.
And yet, we're still effectively prisoners in the world's largest prison. International travel is unviable unless you have enough wealth to give up work during an enforced quarantine. In terms of domestic travel and holidays, we're effectively out on the UK streets on licence, because more severe lockdown measures can be reintroduced in the blink of an eye. Meanwhile, the G7 politburo roll into town, and mock us all by holding an unmasked beach barbecue.

Upvote 0

Marc Munday

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
✟8,009.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No vaccine, no mask and no isolation for myself since this began and I am fine haven't had covid, I put my trust in God even been in hospitals whilst the virus was at its worst here the only vaccine I need is my faith in God id rather die than trust wolves in sheep's clothing if people cant see the deceitful fruit of the worlds leaders along with Bill Gates, WHO and UN they are the blind following the blind.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,677.00
Faith
Christian
And yet, we're still effectively prisoners in the world's largest prison. International travel is unviable unless you have enough wealth to give up work during an enforced quarantine. In terms of domestic travel and holidays, we're effectively out on the UK streets on licence, because more severe lockdown measures can be reintroduced in the blink of an eye. Meanwhile, the G7 politburo roll into town, and mock us all by holding an unmasked beach barbecue.

You're not wrong...

At all.

I'm wondering just what in the hell they're doing to be honest. And Boris using the word "draconian" should worry us all.

Something will have to give eventually. If by September - and after two vaccine and two years of hell we're NOT past this then heaven help them all. Literally,what MORE is there to be done?

• Friendly
Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟252,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
No vaccine, no mask and no isolation for myself since this began and I am fine haven't had covid, I put my trust in God even been in hospitals whilst the virus was at its worst here the only vaccine I need is my faith in God id rather die than trust wolves in sheep's clothing if people cant see the deceitful fruit of the worlds leaders along with Bill Gates, WHO and UN they are the blind following the blind.

This virus has taken Christian and non-Christian alike. It didn't care if you have faith or not. You have just gotten lucky!

I and my whole family have been vaccinated.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟312,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...and stay away from Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Missouri.

Communities where there is low vaccine rates is my worry. All it takes is one infected person in the store for over a half hour and this variant will infect most of the people in the store. The smaller the store the less time it takes to infect.

I can see this going through communities that people thought they where safe.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please stay away form people I love.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟312,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As my wife would say, God also gave us smarts and people who learned things and doctors so we can get better. I wouldn't ignore their advice.

You have been lucky.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're not wrong...

At all.

I'm wondering just what in the hell they're doing to be honest. And Boris using the word "draconian" should worry us all.

Something will have to give eventually. If by September - and after two vaccine and two years of hell we're NOT past this then heaven help them all. Literally,what MORE is there to be done?
Look at last year. We were allowed around one or two months of international travel before we eventually returned to some very severe restrictions. This year we have vaccines, so it ought to be totally different, right?

Wrong! We've vaccinated massive numbers. But we're still in prison in terms of international travel. First we were told the elderly and vulnerable had to be vaccinated before we could be free, then all under 60s, then all under 50s, and so on. Now they're looking at children. The goal posts haven't just been moved repeatedly, they're now in a totally different stadium!

The carrot is endlessly dangled, 'take the vaccine and you can be free', but we're still not free, the carrot is always just out of reach. Psychologically, this is how you break a population. They are using endless hope and despair cycles to break people. People are so desperate for some normality, that they do everything the government asked, put up with the gaslighting and restrictions, and take the vaccine, hoping for some shred of normality in return. I believe this is why the government employs behavioural psychologists on the SAGE team. If the government and public were married, the psychological warfare employed by the government would be termed 'domestic abuse'.

Will we ever get full freedom back? If it doesn't happen very soon, then short of a revolution, I don't think we will. Boris is reportedly already talking about the possibility of winter lockdowns. It's time to look at other theories and explanations. Why don't they want us free? Is there a connection between stopping the public from flying, and trying to reduce carbon emissions? What about all the other green stuff like banning gas boilers and internal combustion vehicles? Is it all part of a huge plan to abolish fossil fuels in a very short space of time. There are many dots (observations), we need to join these dots up in a way that makes sense, and fits as many observations as possible.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, you are just lucky. Do you know how many Christians that have the same beliefs as you have found out that their belief was not a shield there are? It is almost a cliche'. Worse, you are not just a threat to yourself. You are a threat to other people. The Christian thing to do is to get the vaccine. If a Christian can be judge by his works then you are failing right now.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I know of two people (mid 60's) in the last month who felt the same way. They chose not to be vaccinated and are now dead due to Covid. It's was so unnecessary.....millions around the world have no access to vaccines at all...

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Do you wear a seatbelt while driving?

You also might want to consider the benefits of punctuation.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Look at last year. We were allowed around one or two months of international travel before we eventually returned to some very severe restrictions. This year we have vaccines, so it ought to be totally different, right?

Wrong! We've vaccinated massive numbers. But we're still in prison in terms of international travel. First we were told the elderly and vulnerable had to be vaccinated before we could be free, then all under 60s, then all under 50s, and so on. Now they're looking at children. The goal posts haven't just been moved repeatedly, they're now in a totally different stadium!

The carrot is endlessly dangled, 'take the vaccine and you can be free', but we're still not free, the carrot is always just out of reach. Psychologically, this is how you break a population. They are using endless hope and despair cycles to break people. People are so desperate for some normality, that they do everything the government asked, put up with the gaslighting and restrictions, and take the vaccine, hoping for some shred of normality in return. I believe this is why the government employs behavioural psychologists on the SAGE team. If the government and public were married, the psychological warfare employed by the government would be termed 'domestic abuse'.

Will we ever get full freedom back? If it doesn't happen very soon, then short of a revolution, I don't think we will. Boris is reportedly already talking about the possibility of winter lockdowns. It's time to look at other theories and explanations. Why don't they want us free? Is there a connection between stopping the public from flying, and trying to reduce carbon emissions? What about all the other green stuff like banning gas boilers and internal combustion vehicles? Is it all part of a huge plan to abolish fossil fuels in a very short space of time. There are many dots (observations), we need to join these dots up in a way that makes sense, and fits as many observations as possible.
My next door neighbor is on a trip to Europe. They all had to get vaccinated and take reasonable precautions when they travel. Until this threat is gone restrictions will be part of our world. Christians should be the first to step up and get vaccinated. I have severe doubts about the claims of belief of those that refuse to do so. They appear to be only "Christians of convenience" when the refuse a very minor discomfort that would protect them, and more important others, when the refuse to get vaccinations.

Upvote 0