Theistic Evolutionary Theory, could our Creator have evolved/learned?

Are you open to idea of the Creator learning, experimenting and in a way evolving?

• We humans can learn and we are made in the image of God so....

• God absolutely knew everything from eternity in the past and had zero need to learn.!

• This is a new idea to me but is an improvement over extreme skepticism and atheism!

• It is worthwhile to consider this theory if it can result in our kids being taught ID.

• This idea is profoundly offensive to me! This is a blasphemy!

• This would seem to fit with String Theory, The Anthropic Principle and Cyclic Model of the Universe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Shane,

I think you totally missed the point of what I said. I was not arguing for Jesus, but for being aware of the assumptions implicit in our worldviews, and for being open to less linear modes of thinking.

Maybe Alan Watts (with a little help from the South Park crew) can make the point better than I can:

Prickles & Goo: Alan Watts Trey Parker Matt Stone South Park - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Interesting....Would this "life" be life as we define it. If no physical body it would not be able to reproduce and to me it is not life. I've kept my reading of religious works to the bible and koran thought so am limited in knowledge.

Shane, if I am wrong I am sorry but from what I have read it sure seems that God in a sense is having children but doing it through humans. The Qu'ran has a fascinating story that after the fall of Lucifer/Satan/Iblis from heaven in which he led 1/3 of the angels in a revolt....Lucifer/Iblis was told to bow to Adam by Michael.....Lucifer/Iblis refused...and the war was on.

God would never ask Satan/Iblis to bow to Adam unless He/She had something huge in mind for the future????!!!!

This story is also in several of the ancient Jewish apocryphal writings:

[2.34] And when We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam they did obeisance, but Iblis (did it not). He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the unbelievers.(Qu'ran ii. 34)
The Koran

7.11] And certainly We created you, then We fashioned you, then We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam. So they did obeisance except Iblis; he was not of those who did obeisance.
[7.12] He said: What hindered you so that you did not make obeisance when I commanded you? He said: I am better than he: Thou hast created me of fire, while him Thou didst create of dust.
[7.13] He said: Then get forth from this (state), for it does not befit you to behave proudly therein. Go forth, therefore, surely you are of the abject ones.
[7.14] He said: Respite me until the day when they are raised up.
[7.15] He said: Surely you are of the respited ones.
[7.16] He said: As Thou hast caused me to remain disappointed I will certainly lie in wait for them in Thy straight path.
[7.17] Then I will certainly come to them from before them and from behind them, and from their right-hand side and from their left-hand side; and Thou shalt not find most of them thankful.
[7.18] He said: Get out of this (state), despised, driven away; whoever of them will follow you, I will certainly fill hell with you all.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I get the impression from John chapter 10 that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua was scratching his head over why the Pharisees had such trouble imagining the Messiah as being a son of God?????

John 10 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

John 10:29
My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.
I and [my] Father are one.
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua was quoting the Psalms of David:

Psalms 82:6
I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

In what form does God arise and judge the earth and all nations?

I believe that this is through Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua but yes, King David will soon be raised up for the Jewish people and for all nations and apparently will be given power comparable to the Archangel Michael who killed an Assyrian army of 185,000 in one night after King Hezekian and Isaiah prayed!

Zechariah 12:8
In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David [shall be] as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Wow, this is one of the first times that I noticed that it is the entire HOUSE of DAvid who will be made comparable to Michael?

Are Christians and Jews and Moslems who draw very very very close to God metaphorically the House of DAvid?

I think so!

Several years ago I head a fascinating account by a former Moslem that he had gotten to know the God of Abraham/Allah in the Mosque....what astonished him was that he could feel the presence of God in a Christians Full Gospel Business Meeting that he attended. He felt drawn to become a Christian but it sure appears to me that this man, Faizal Malik, even if he had remained in the Mosque would still have continued a relationship with the God of Abraham!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Interesting....Would this "life" be life as we define it. If no physical body it would not be able to reproduce and to me it is not life. I've kept my reading of religious works to the bible and koran thought so am limited in knowledge.

Speaking of the Koran/Qu'ran, here is the testimony of Pastor Faisal Malick who had somehow already gotten to know the God of Abraham.....long before meeting God again in a Full Gospel Business Men's Fellowship meeting in North America somewhere:

Faisal Malick Testimony - YouTube
Faisal Malick Testimony

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

So for example we must accept that eve was created from a rib of adam. This is rubbish and much written in both the bible and koran is of this vain. The idea behind my writing was to remove the need to interpret the writing as you do with both these religious books and thus take away the possibility that others would take it as literal truth. This has happened with much that has been written in these two books and results in groups of people lost in confusion such as new earth creationists. It was also born from the realisation after study that all the faiths had arisen from an appearance of a messiah (messenger) going back far into human history in many different cultures. There is also the realisation that the continual appearance of these messiahs clashes with the beliefs of faiths. For example christianity declares jesus as "the son of god" and islam that "mohammed is the last messiah". Neither of these can be true if the history of messiahs is taken into account. Controversal as it may be it seems obvious that both jesus and mohammed were just messiahs in a long line of them which will continue for all of human history and these creatures would be present in all species whereever life exists. That is a caring god.

I am truly glad that you brought up these questions Shane!

I personally believe that a being of fundamental energy could so easily take a rib out of Adam and form Eve that to me, I like this theory and suspect that it may have relevance to the formation of the masculine vs feminine thought patterns?!

I admit that perhaps God the Father, may have been the first intelligent fundamental energy Being, and perhaps God the Father formed God the Mother/The Holy Spirit/The Shekinah Glory of God, in a metaphorical sense out of his own rib/side which could I suppose be some sort of valid metaphorical teaching from Genesis????!!!

I am almost certain that you will love the writings of Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman comparing the masculine and feminine thought patters with Wave Theory:
Wave Theory and Gender: Why Sex

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Yet in all you say the Bible and Koran are taught as truth when in fact most of it is garbage. Life evolved and the opurtunity to correct the miswriting of the word is being attempted.
The covenant of ARK is the current messiahs message and is very clear in it's meaning.
Less room for different interpretations and argument.
Go look at the covenant of ARK. You can find it in the arkdoorway.org.uk

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Yet in all you say the Bible and Koran are taught as truth when in fact most of it is garbage.
The Koran is all garbage. It preaches a different God and a different "prophet".

The Word of God endures forever...

The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
Psalms 33:11

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
Psalms 119:9

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
Psalms 119:11

If we're accountable to perform His Word, and to abide in His Word, then God is responsible for making sure we know what His Word is. He HAS given us His Word.

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
John 8:43

It is "strongholds" that keep people from hearing the truth of God's Word. You can pass it off, if that is supposedly what being "liberal" is. I don't think that is liberal at all. I personally think it is more being closed minded. Liberal would be more by going against the grain of modern day Pharisees and their bad leaven. Don't be offended, but what else can you say if you think most of what is in the Bible is "trash". Who's to be offended?

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
John 12:48-50

Jesus considers that if you do not receive His Words, that you reject Him. Jesus said that the scriptures must be fulfilled in the Law and the prophets, so that's quite an endorsement. If you consider what Jesus said, consider also the Law and the prophets, for they wrote of Him.

Of course this is not to slam you. It is to love you to have you consider what is written and to encourage you to give heed, because we will all be judged by it.

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
There we have it exactly.
The Koran is all garbage. It preaches a different God and a different "prophet".
The Koran I am afraid is more true to the word of a messiah than the amalgamation of writings that is the bible. It is the story of a messiah that came after the time of Jesus so superceeds and improves on his work. Until individuals can move forward from this denial of the work of other messiahs and filter out the rubbish in the texts and realise they all talk of the same god and that there is two messiahs alive today. One male and one female and the male is attempting to be heard then the world will not be ready for the Judgement of humanity next year.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Koran I am afraid is more true to the word of a messiah than the amalgamation of writings that is the bible.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:16

Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
John 7:16-17

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
Acts 3:22-23

He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings:
and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
John 14:24

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
2 Peter 1:19-21

It is the story of a messiah that came after the time of Jesus so superceeds and improves on his work

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Matt 13:13-15

Until individuals can move forward from this denial of the work of other messiahs and filter out the rubbish in the texts and realise they all talk of the same god and that there is two messiahs alive today.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
John 10:1

But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John 10:2-5

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John 10:9-10

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them
, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 Peter 2:1

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thess 2:11-12

One male and one female and the male is attempting to be heard then the world will not be ready for the Judgement of humanity next year.
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Thess 2:3-4

Let everyone decide within themselves where they stand regarding these sayings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You make the point so eloquently with your words but deny the reality of messiahs that were born prior to the bible. In cultures through-out human history. These messiahs were all worshipped as gods. Ancient Egypt had them before the bible and koran. Now looking at the egyptians the god kings were believed to control the sun etc. Analysis of other messiahs see this carried through and seems a constant throughout written accounts. These I will elaborate on if you wish.
Another consistant trait is the relationship of blood in the religions and the reference to power of life and death. Combining these two implies that the blood of a messiah control life and death of humanity.
Example...if accounts of jesus's death are as horrific as it would seem then the resultant loss of life through violence 48 hours after jesus's loss of blood would have been huge.
Therefore a key to establishing whether a person is a messiah is whether they can control the weather and whether when they loss blood people die violently.
The current messiah has kept a blog to record these events over the last 6 years.
When studied the events are numerous and recorded along with his day to day life.
He also claims to be savagely attacking the financial system of the world for many years now as another example of what he can do. Effectively he is smashing the tables of the money lenders.
He also declares that humanity is to be judged between 05/04/2013 to 04/05/2013...english style date.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I believe we've picked up a bogey...

You make the point so eloquently with your words but deny the reality of messiahs that were born prior to the bible...These I will elaborate on if you wish.

Jesus said He was the only way. You either believe the good news or you or whoever follows you will (according to Jesus) be damned. I fear for you. In spite of what many believe here, you've waltzed into a believer's forum and you should no doubt become the object of much prayer for you. Your beliefs (according to Jesus) are on the wide road to destruction. Do you not fear? Is it wrong to say this to someone who so blatantly preaches another Christ/Messiah?

The current messiah has kept a blog to record these events over the last 6 years.

Who do you believe the messiah is? Why does this compel you away from Jesus of the Bible?

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Mohammed did just the same. He even said no more messiahs would arrive. I don't like the idea of threats that I will be damned either. That really isn't a nice thing to say and very doubtful if Jesus made threats unless he was pressured into answering questions. Messiahs stray from their message when they do that. I came here because their are believers here in god. I also do not believe it is right to pray. God does not make mistakes and one should not ask god to alter his plan or expect god to. I do not deny the work of Jesus although I dispute some of the claimed abilities. I do not deny the work of many others either and would acknowledge the reoccurence of a genetic type that is so in tune with god that can understand what it wishes to say and can use its power. Notice that I refer to god as it and not him. I do not believe god has a sex and that only by referring to earlier teaching did Jesus's teaching become accepted ie Jesus had to say certain things before his message was accepted.
Now if you want to continue with a message that was forced and manipulated by human hands you can. There however is a new message that is free from human corruption. This is the Covenant of ARK and is 8 lines long in English although strangely worded.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One thing I found out was that when you get hooked up with the power of the Holy Spirit, that He considers His Word above even His name. His standard of faithfulness if His Word. One day, we'll be judged by it.

Believe what you want to, but the Holy Spirit agrees with the Word.

So true Alive Again!

The thought has been crossing my mind for five years or so that perhaps this verse in Genesis is far more of an absolute than I ever could have imagined twenty years ago.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Both men and women at one point in time where a spermatozoa and an egg?! To what extent might this imply that an eternity ago God was in a more primitive less fully formed state?!?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Mohammed did just the same. He even said no more messiahs would arrive. I don't like the idea of threats that I will be damned either. That really isn't a nice thing to say and very doubtful if Jesus made threats unless he was pressured into answering questions. Messiahs stray from their message when they do that. I came here because their are believers here in god. I also do not believe it is right to pray. God does not make mistakes and one should not ask god to alter his plan or expect god to. I do not deny the work of Jesus although I dispute some of the claimed abilities. I do not deny the work of many others either and would acknowledge the reoccurence of a genetic type that is so in tune with god that can understand what it wishes to say and can use its power. Notice that I refer to god as it and not him. I do not believe god has a sex and that only by referring to earlier teaching did Jesus's teaching become accepted ie Jesus had to say certain things before his message was accepted.
Now if you want to continue with a message that was forced and manipulated by human hands you can. There however is a new message that is free from human corruption. This is the Covenant of ARK and is 8 lines long in English although strangely worded.

Shane, Jewish philosophers have some interesting ideas on the other leaders who came along in many cultures. This is a controversial but important topic.

I am curious what you think of the rather wild idea that perhaps in heaven it is possible to hold a jewel of some type and do something of a Vulcan mind-meld with Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua during his darkest time?!

Pastor Rick Joyner, from The Vision:
Grace and Truth

I turned away from the door and retreated fast. There was a beautiful red stone nearby, which I almost lunged at to lay my hands on it. Immediately I was in the Garden of Gethsemane beholding the Lord in prayer. The agony I beheld was even more terrible than the door I had just seen. Shocked, I jerked my hand away from the stone and fell to the floor in exhaustion. I badly wanted to return to the blue or green stones, but I had to regather my energy and sense of direction. The angels were quickly all around me serving me. I was given a drink that began to revive me. Soon I was feeling well enough to stand and begin walking back to the other stones. However, the recurring vision of the Lord praying compelled me to stop.

"What was that back there?" I asked.

"When you touch the stones we are able to see a little of what you see, and feel a little of what you feel," said the angel. "We know that all of these stones are great treasures, and all of the revelations they contain are priceless. We beheld for a moment the agony of the Lord before His crucifixion, and we felt briefly what He felt that terrible night. It is hard for us to understand how are God could ever suffer like that. It makes us appreciate much more what an honor it is to serve you whom He did it for."

"Now I must go back to the red stone. I know now that is the greatest treasure in this room, and I must not leave until I am carrying that treasure in my heart," I said with more resolution in my words than I felt in my heart at that time, but I nevertheless knew that it was true."

The Truth of Grace

The time that I spent at the red stone was the most painful that I have ever experienced. Many times I simply could not take any more but had to withdraw my hand. Several times I went back to the blue or green stones to rejuvenate my soul before I returned. I was extremely hard to return to the red stone each time, but my love and appreciation for the Lord was growing through this more than anything I had ever learned or experienced.

Finally, when the presence of the Father departed from Jesus on the cross, I could not stand it anymore. I quit. I could tell that the angels, who were also experiencing what I was, were in full agreement. The willpower to touch the stone again simply was not in my anymore. I did not even feel like going back to the blue stone. I just laid on the floor weeping over what the Lord had gone through. I also wept because I knew that I had deserted Him just like His disciples. I failed Him when He needed me the most, just like they did.

After what seemed like several days, I opened my eyes. Another eagle was standing beside me. In front of him were three stones, one blue, one green, and one red. "Eat them," he said. When I did, my whole being was renewed, and both a great joy and great soberness flooded my soul.

When I stood up, I caught sight of the same three stones set into the handle of my sword, and then on each of my shoulders. "These are now yours forever," the eagle said. "They cannot be taken from you, and you cannot lose them."

"But I did not finish this last one," I protested.

"Christ alone will ever finish that test," he replied. "You have done well, but you must no on now."

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hi Dennis. I have extreme difficulty with anyone that claims visions. I have had plenty in my lifetime along with dreams. I find that both are open to interpretation and very difficult to define the message from them. I also have difficulty with visions of heaven as my belief about it is somewhat different to other peoples. I also do not believe in hell. I believe that when you die you continue as a thought in the mind of good. Ready for god to call you into being again if needed. Again my beliefs clash with most religious writing. Yet when you examine it then it is not much different. In gods mind is the horror of the feeding frenzy of the shark but also the wag of a dogs tail. I want to be in gods mind in the light side, with the sweet emotions, not in the dark side with the horrors. I think the idea of there being two places, distinct and seperate is blatently false.
Thanks for an interesting quote from a piece by a obviously religious person.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Dennis. I have extreme difficulty with anyone that claims visions. I have had plenty in my lifetime along with dreams. I find that both are open to interpretation and very difficult to define the message from them. I also have difficulty with visions of heaven as my belief about it is somewhat different to other peoples. I also do not believe in hell. I believe that when you die you continue as a thought in the mind of good. Ready for god to call you into being again if needed. Again my beliefs clash with most religious writing. Yet when you examine it then it is not much different. In gods mind is the horror of the feeding frenzy of the shark but also the wag of a dogs tail. I want to be in gods mind in the light side, with the sweet emotions, not in the dark side with the horrors. I think the idea of there being two places, distinct and seperate is blatently false.
Thanks for an interesting quote from a piece by a obviously religious person.

Shane, have you read up on some of the visions or whatever they are that essentially 90% of humans can see if they are regressed in time under hypnosis?

The Helen Wambach Ph. D. study as well as the Dr. Chet Snow studies as well as the work by Dr. Ian Stevenson probably fit somehow with the people throughout history who have came bringing an amazingly similar message to Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua?!?!

I am almost certain that you would enjoy this topic that I got going a few weeks ago:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7670637/
How exactly was John the Baptist somehow Elijah?????

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Actually, although I may be wrong I believe that the Prophet Mohammed predicted that in the latter days two extremely important people would come along for Moslems. They are termed the Mahdi and the Jesus of Islam....but I have been thinking that these two people could turn out to be the Cyrus type as well as the last Elijah by Christians and Jews!!!!!

This is really heavy stuff....and I am almost certain that you would enjoy reading how I am hoping to fit this in with a series of documentary, reality and semi-reality film projects that are combined with organized barter, which may help to transform the relationship between Christians with Moslems and with Jews?????!!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7678892/
My two submission for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge!

Upvote 0
Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
✟7,631.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I like your tree concept but the planting has to be organised. Turning every human into a vegitarian would also be hugely beneficial. Lowering the birth rate also. The problem is a multifaceted one and I do not believe it can be solved easily. Oceanic lifeforms are possibly a way to go as bacterial blooms do oxygen production on a vast scale. I haven't looked at the problems options too deeply but the Covenant of ARK puts humanity on the way to a vegi life. It also gives a basic framework for treating lifeforms. This respect for sentience in it would possibly motivate humans more to find ways to reverse the harm done to Earth and the habitats of lifeforms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I like your tree concept but the planting has to be organised. Turning every human into a vegitarian would also be hugely beneficial. Lowering the birth rate also. The problem is a multifaceted one and I do not believe it can be solved easily. Oceanic lifeforms are possibly a way to go as bacterial blooms do oxygen production on a vast scale. I haven't looked at the problems options too deeply but the Covenant of ARK puts humanity on the way to a vegi life. It also gives a basic framework for treating lifeforms. This respect for sentience in it would possibly motivate humans more to find ways to reverse the harm done to Earth and the habitats of lifeforms.

Awesome!

Part 3 of what I am hoping to put in front of Sir Richard Branson involves several people in a sense auditioning for the role of a modern Cyrus type of person.

Canadian support for rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple Complex can alter Middle East political formula.
https://apps.facebook.com/forumforpages/180898612019485/6d0e6b1a-c408-4589-b800-9cc294039ec0/0

Is there a way in which growing Canadian support for the Jewish people in their desire to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple could be combined with a major peace initiative to the Islamic nations?

Would Prime Minister Stephen Harper who has control of parliament for three more years, perhaps be more interested in the alternative idea of investing in turning deserts green than he has been in some sort of carbon tax or cap and trade system?

I think so:

Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.

I am advocating investing BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in turning deserts green all over the world as a method of combatting climate change. The Islamic nations have so much to gain from this initiative, if it becomes popular, that they would probably be more willing to give something significant to Canada's Jewish community.

I believe that control of the Jerusalem Temple Mount by the newly formed Jerusalem Sanhedrin and the right for Jews to rebuild and use their Third Temple to offer up sacrifices in the exact manner in which Moses/Moshe told them to do is something that a high percentage of Jewish Canadians would deeply appreciate.

I am of the belief that ancient Jewish, Christian and Islamic scriptures have ARTISTIC value that can be translated into both DIPLOMATIC and ECONOMIC VALUE. Wars can be prevented through books and film projects based on sacred scriptures that help us to better understand people raised within a totally different culture than us.

Upvote 0