Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Still nothing to say about all those verses? Why keep making my point, I personally think I would leave it at that, but continue to have at it, if you like....just trying to help.

If you don’t have saving faith, you are on a different path than you think. It spells it out.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you don’t have saving faith, you are on a different path than you think. It spells it out.

How does it spell it ou?

No idea how that applies to me. Articulation, man, you have to do that to make a point, that is unless you know once we get down to the details necessary to articulate, you really don't have a point after all?

EDIT:
It appears we are getting nowhere here so if the last word is all you're after, you may have it.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟85,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How does it spell it ou?

No idea how that applies to me. Articulation, man, you have to do that to make a point, that is unless you know once we get down to the details necessary to articulate, you really don't have a point after all?

EDIT:
It appears we are getting nowhere here so if the last word is all you're after, you may have it.

I spelled it out with the Verses given in the post I linked. You can read the whole book in context and it will support my thesis. I'm not in desire of the last word. I'm seriously freaked out by your flippant disregard for the Apostle Paul's words!

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟85,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You are, in affect, saying we should not fear God, and the following are just 2 out of many:

Psalm 115:11

You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.

Proverbs 14:26-27

In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, And his children will have refuge. The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, That one may avoid the snares of death.

Funny you bring up Death.... Hebrews 2:14... 1 Corinthians 15:53-56 ... Deuteronomy 31:26 ... and, well, I know you are eluding that you want me to exegete.

I would gladly exegete Galatians 3 and Galatians 4 with you.... If you would like to do a few verses, back and forth each day. Interested?

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟85,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How does it spell it ou?

EDIT:

It says the gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing, and this is a full blown reference to people that place "Carnal Obedience" as a prerequisite for salvation.

Do we have to OBEY the Gospel? Yes!!! Believe!

Are we under the Law when we believe? NOOOOOOOOOOO

• Winner
Reactions: DM25
Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are, in affect, saying we should not fear God, and the following are just 2 out of many:

Psalm 115:11

You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.

Proverbs 14:26-27

In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence, And his children will have refuge. The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, That one may avoid the snares of death.
So believing in the gospel means you don't fear the Lord? That's your problem right there. You are so fleshly minded and blinded by fear you can't willingly serve and fear the Lord out of love for him and out of what he did for you, have a genuine relationship with him. You have to make it a salvation issue. You are deceived... He will tell you he never knew you, you don't believe in the gospel. This is just a warning. You can feel free to keep believing what you believe, and we will see who makes it into heaven in the end. Only reason I am telling you all this is because I want you saved. There are no ill-intentions. I would advise you to believe in the gospel because you are an unbeliever. The gospel is salvation is by grace through faith in Christ alone, not your works, straight out of scripture.

Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Again: Faith in Christ saves us, and disobedience shows our faith is not real...so get real.

The false gospel is satanic and the false Christ is known as the Anti Christ who's spirit is alive and well.

So, you be careful.
So your obedience party saves you then? Not faith in Christ alone?

Your false gospel is the most satanic deception out there... You are the one who needs to be careful. Re-crucifying Christ by making salvation about your works is about as satanic as it can get. You are the one being deceived by the anti-Christ, the anti-Christ thrives on flesh and man's works for salvation, and disregards the cross. You don't even realize you are blaspheming Jesus Christ? You are proving right now you don't fear the Lord... You are literally blaspheming him and calling him and his word Satan. I don't know how you can keep doing this.... You really need to be careful. You are spitting on the cross and his holy word and it's sick, I don't know how someone can be so deceived I am praying God can wake you up. It's literally sad to watch.

Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then be disobedient, and let the chips fall where they may, I don't expect to get a things across to some of you, that's a given, I'm only here to see to it your false teachings are exposed for those who are seeking.

For Gods children to be...Faith in Christ saves us, and disobedience shows our faith is not real...so get real.

For those who would choose to be disobedient, to not do good/to do evil, and think it won't cost you, please remember the following very simple words in the scripture. Christ loved you enough to be specific due to the fact he knew people would be teaching false doctrine, and some of you would be looking for the truth, so at least consider taking it to heart:

John 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.
I'm not being obedient to God because I believe and preach the real gospel? How did you get to that conclusion? The difference between me and you is my obedience actually means something. But your "obedience" is like filthy rags, because you are not a believer and you are not born again (yet).

Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How does it spell it ou?

EDIT:
All I ask of you is to pray to God about it... Because he is coming very soon. Just pray to him about this what I'm saying, ask him if it's true and ask him to show you a passage from the bible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums