Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Nice :) though I thought a pentagram was a star within a circle as below?
pentagram.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Martin^^

Feb 11, 2005
Scotland
✟8,860.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
I'm really surprised pentagrams are still associated with satanism (if that's what was meant by the Ba‘al Zebûb reference). Learn something every day, I guess :)
How come, did they do a corporate re-branding exercise? (or maybe it was corporeal rebranding)

There is a Wikipedia article describing its use by Christians as well as Satanists and Pagans. I guess since the expulsion of lucifer was BC, the devil worshippers have first dibs...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

Math geeks might enjoy this link:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Pentagram.html

Upvote 0

Otzee

Nov 9, 2006
✟15,334.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
How come, did they do a corporate re-branding exercise? (or maybe it was corporeal rebranding)

There is a Wikipedia article describing its use by Christians as well as Satanists and Pagans. I guess since the expulsion of lucifer was BC, the devil worshippers have first dibs...

Perhaps I should've clarified a little better. I'm surprised a pentagram is automatically associated with satanism, particularly as the usual satanic depiction is an inverted pentagram :) Being an atheist, I'll stick with the Sumerians having first dibs on the design.

I'm not completely convinced satanism could be classified as a corporation either...

Upvote 0

Kehaar

You're all I ever needed.
Mar 20, 2004
Scotland
✟23,455.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0