Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hey y'all, this is partially inspired by PeachieKeen bringing "Whats on your mind right now" and the old long running IJWTS thread (but WIAAMSRN is too long) from singles. I'm hoping it can be a fun thing. A lot of the posts here in Marrieds can be more heavy and serious (not that there's anything wrong with that), so I'm hoping this can be light, fun, and lovey dovey.

What I appreciate about my wife right now is how much she makes me laugh. She's hilarious (and she knows it). She knows how to make me laugh, when to make laugh, and how to legitimately make me laugh out loud. I love and appreciate how much laughter she brings me.
She made one of my favorite meals for me last night even though she couldn’t eat it herself because of her allergies. She is so selfless and loving. I don’t deserve her.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I appreciate how hard my husband is working right now. He is involved in a huge project, and he has to work long hours. Last night he had to have a business dinner that went past 8 pm. We didn't have much time together, and I was finding myself feeling a little grumpy. We both have long days right now but I certainly have more downtime that he does. I remember being upset that we couldn't spend a lot of time together when we were dating and engaged...separated at times by distance...now, we are together, and I guess I thought it would be different.
Anyway, I appreciate how hard he works and how much he loves his job. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
maybe?

we said whoever cooks, other person does dishes
husband did complain a bit as apparently I'm a messy cook
Tinfoil...... it's the duct tape of the cooking world.

:congratm:

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alex got off early the other day and instead of going home to relax he ran around grabbing things to make me a bubble bath when i got home. He found candles of my favorite flower, rose petals, a scrub brush that he rubbed my back with, some face masks and a nice wine. Such a sweet and thoughtful thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Been struggling with sore throat and other cold symptoms. I appreciate her voice of reason talking me into staying home from work. I always go no matter how bad I feel. But staying home the last couple of days has me bouncing back sooner that I expected.

Upvote 0