Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Hey y'all, this is partially inspired by PeachieKeen bringing "Whats on your mind right now" and the old long running IJWTS thread (but WIAAMSRN is too long) from singles. I'm hoping it can be a fun thing. A lot of the posts here in Marrieds can be more heavy and serious (not that there's anything wrong with that), so I'm hoping this can be light, fun, and lovey dovey.

What I appreciate about my wife right now is how much she makes me laugh. She's hilarious (and she knows it). She knows how to make me laugh, when to make laugh, and how to legitimately make me laugh out loud. I love and appreciate how much laughter she brings me.

OK Jeff

Jan 19, 2017
NA
✟63,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yesterday I was in a lousy mood. I don’t normally work on Sunday, but I decided to put in a few hours because we’re going to be gone on a day trip later in the week. So everything went awry and I ended up putting in a full day. Knowing this, she did one thing that always cheers me up when I’m on the tractor....she sent me a “revealing” picture of one of her best (physical) attributes. I definitely appreciated that and am still thinking of it this morning.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Right now, I appreciate how encouraging and supportive my amazing wife is. She's always thrilled when I'm excited about stuff going on with the podcast, always encouraging when I do the weekly blog post. She's *so* supportive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
And as I was typing that, I thought of another.

Right now, I appreciate that we share interests. We collect Funko Pops together! I was showing her new ones I want to buy/pre-order (a new Power Rangers collection with Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, Goldar, and unmasked Rangers) soon - and she was on board! I love that we have something to collect together and that we have similar interests!

Upvote 0

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am really passionate about YouTube, both watching and creating and I am so grateful my husband supports me. We just moved into our first home and he insisted one room be dedicated entirely to my filming and editing. He's even helping me build all these elaborate backdrops.

He also was so sweet the other night and when I got home from a week of work travel and drew me a bubble bath with insence, wine and cheese. Unfortunately our hot water heater couldn't keep up, so he spent every 5 minutes of my bath coming up with new pots of boiled water to pour in the tub. So sweet!!

Reactions: Guy Incognito
Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I am really passionate about YouTube, both watching and creating and I am so grateful my husband supports me. We just moved into our first home and he insisted one room be dedicated entirely to my filming and editing. He's even helping me build all these elaborate backdrops.

He also was so sweet the other night and when I got home from a week of work travel and drew me a bubble bath with insence, wine and cheese. Unfortunately our hot water heater couldn't keep up, so he spent every 5 minutes of my bath coming up with new pots of boiled water to pour in the tub. So sweet!!

That...is friggen precious! If I could, I'd give that man a high five.

I'm again thankful for how supportive my wife is of my podcast, she recently purchased me a second microphone out of the blue (a snowball ice, works great) so my in-person interviews will sound better.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Heads up, this one consists a little bit of an over share.

I'm not the biggest fan of summer for many reasons, but one of which is I have a attraction to feet - and during the summer months, they are a lot more out on display. I want and actively try/fight/and pray to only ever have eyes for my incredible wife. I used to just look down (when other things are on display out and about), but since this surfaced a number of years ago - that's not always doable. What does this have to do with my amazing wife? Right now, I really appreciate (and am super thankful) for how supportive and understanding she is with it - she doesn't get upset or angry, she prays for me, and she's sympathetic. It's great to be able to say 'summer sucks' and have her be sympathetic and supportive. I'm grateful that she never holds past struggles against me. She's amazing!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PeachieKeen

Apr 24, 2017
Southwest
✟104,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry if the overshare was awkward homies! Yesterday was a rougher day, and I was just really appreciating it.
Not awkward! It's good to be grateful about all the ways your spouse shows you love!

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Not awkward! It's good to be grateful about all the ways your spouse shows you love!

Thanks homie!

Right now I appreciate my wifes laugh - and how it instantly brings a smile to my face, if not makes me laugh.

Someone else's turn :p

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I appreciate my husband getting phantom of the opera tickets for us despite the fact I've already seen it 8 times and its not his favorite show.

That actually reminds me I need to see when it's playing so I can get tickets for my wife and I!

Reactions: PeachieKeen
Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I appreciate how supportive and patient my husband is in my loneliness. I miss my family terribly. We live in another province and I cannot tell you how hard it is for me to leave my church, my family and friends. I cry every day. I am blissfully happy but at the same time, I'm so terribly lonesome for home. I'm in tears as I type this...but I know I need to force myself to get out and make new friends. It's just hard when you are new to a community and to a church.
My husband brought me home roses yesterday and spoils me rotten. He knows this is a hard adjustment for me.

Upvote 0