The what are you eating right now? (thread)

greatnews

Jan 7, 2012
✟2,036.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if this has been done before but, anyone online who eats while they are here. This thread is for you to share what you are eating at the time you are reading this. (At this very moment what are you eating?). You may also share what you have ate today, or what you are going to eat, but it has to be recent. You may also have conversations with each other about what you are eating, or what you want to eat, and including asking each other, other relevant questions about what anything in the food category.

I will start, I am eating some potato soup right now.
So what are you eating right now?

Last edited:

greatnews

Jan 7, 2012
✟2,036.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
what about if i was just wishing i was eating a whole bunch of cookie dough? does that count? what i WISH i was eating?
that may count as what you are going to eat, because you might eat it sometime, so yes it counts

Upvote 0

greatnews

Jan 7, 2012
✟2,036.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well it's currently being digested but no longer being broken down by teeth and saliva - so does that count?

Basmati rice, raw broccoli, onion and garlic powder, pumpkin seeds, salt and olive oil.
yes it does remember to read my first post on what the thread is about to see what all counts

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.