-
✟65,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't like how non-Christians on this forum are allowed to tell their sinful beliefs (and act like they are right) while the forum's overall rules prohibit topics of certain things and do not allow a particular group of people on here. Isn't that hypocritical?

I have thought this for awhile.

Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟422,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't like how non-Christians on this forum are allowed to tell their sinful beliefs (and act like they are right) while the forum's overall rules prohibit topics of certain things and do not allow a particular group of people on here. Isn't that hypocritical?

I have thought this for awhile.
As being a part of CF staff, I can relay your concerns to the management. If you wish that is.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As being a part of CF staff, I can relay your concerns to the management. If you wish that is.
I'm not sure if I am ready to take action on that. I do believe, however, that Qanon conspiracy theories should be allowed for discussion. I've always thought that was wrong to not allow it on here (especially considering other things that are allowed on here).

There are posts on the Debate and Discussion forum (the one where the non-Christians hang out) that just make me mad. Sometimes I stay away from it and sometimes I gotta look and say something.

I wonder if there are other people on here that have issues with the forum's rules. And also feel the same way about the Debate and Discussion forum.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I wish there was a system where we could know right away about someone's relationship status - single, going steady, engaged, married, divorced, widowed, etc.

I know it would've helped me the past 2 years. No heartbreaks, no wasting time on someone.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's been on my mind awhile that I want a different job at a different company. A couple of times I have wanted to start a prayer thread about it, but then I'm not sure if I should.

The current company I work for - the place has gone downhill and I have believed for quite some time that the place will go out of business. I had switched jobs to a different department earlier this year and ended up finding out that the place is worse off than I previously realized. It's a hopeless place. I know what the cause is, but I know corporate isn't going to budge on it.

I wish I could find a fulfilling job where I worked with like-minded individuals.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You know what would be a good feature to have on this website? The ability to block another user.

I think it's ridiculous that this is a Christian website, yet there is a certain area on this forum where non-Christians basically have a safe space for their beliefs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟400,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
It's been on my mind awhile that I want a different job at a different company. A couple of times I have wanted to start a prayer thread about it, but then I'm not sure if I should.

The current company I work for - the place has gone downhill and I have believed for quite some time that the place will go out of business. I had switched jobs to a different department earlier this year and ended up finding out that the place is worse off than I previously realized. It's a hopeless place. I know what the cause is, but I know corporate isn't going to budge on it.

I wish I could find a fulfilling job where I worked with like-minded individuals.
i wish there was a christian company that provided lots of different services. I sometimes would fantasize about a company built on Jesus that's isn't a church.

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i wish there was a christian company that provided lots of different services. I sometimes would fantasize about a company built on Jesus that's isn't a church.

That sounds like a cool idea.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There are those. Not uncommon. There are a number of religious service organizations that are not churches. That's why they have to become 501(c)(3) organizations to be tax-exempt. An actual church that operates solely as a church does not have be a 501(c)(3) organization to be tax-exempt

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟400,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
There are those. Not uncommon. There are a number of religious service organizations that are not churches. That's why they have to become 501(c)(3) organizations to be tax-exempt. An actual church that operates solely as a church does not have be a 501(c)(3) organization to be tax-exempt
can you name some so i can go apply

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.