Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The link. Best breakdown of the Cabal I've seen yet, and has a copy of Springmeier's work as a PDF download. It's well worth a read if you want to see how infiltrated we are.

"To understand what we would call the 'lluminati' you have to first understand them as the ultimate keepers of this Gnostic knowledge; the ones at the top of the hierarchy, who purposely horde knowledge for themselves, in order to exercise power and dominion over all others.

This Gnostic religion is something I’ve called the Babylonian Mystery Cult in times past – and yes, it goes back that far. You might have also seen me call them #TheCabal – and yes, I think Springmeier’s 'pie' illustrates the organization breakdown of The Cabal quite nicely...

Springmeier is basically the grand-daddy of the 'Conspiracy' world. You want to talk about the Rothschilds, or the Illuminati, or MKUltra? Congratulations; you’re in Springmeier territory. He’s been doing this stuff for a long time, and as such, he’s been marginalized about as much as you’d expect (labeled a 'white separatist' and an 'ultra right-wing extremist' at various times) for someone spreading the kind of message he’s been spreading, even serving a stint in federal prison for 'armed robbery' – a crime he claimed he was innocent of."

Bonus diagram
DjPkEYTXsAAReBc-768x576.jpg

DjPTQlRW0AY6Oei.jpg

Bonus Article: Spirit Cooking, Barbara Bush, and the Birth of a Moon Child. Matriarchal Satanism at work.

Last edited: