The Unofficial Draft tulc for Mod Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Plan 9 said:
Of course, tulc would be an awesome mod, but in every way that most counts, tulc is already a mod, and I just can't find it in my heart to wish the unpleasant, official parts of the job on him.

Tulc IS mod, ultimate floaty serene and tulcy mod! Like Alice at her Restaurant. Like Someone's knockin' at the door. Like Tales of Topographic Oceans

Ravenscape (bowled over by the realization that Tulc the one man Mod Squad :cool: , so Mod:cool: he doesn't have to mod in order to mod).;) :confused: :blush:

Reactions: Plan 9
Upvote 0

Plan 9

Absolutely Elsewhere
Jul 7, 2002
Deck Six, Cargo Bay Two; apply to Annabel Lee to l
Visit site
✟20,357.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
ravenscape said:
Tulc IS mod, ultimate floaty serene and tulcy mod! Like Alice at her Restaurant. Like Someone's knockin' at the door. Like Tales of Topographic Oceans

Ravenscape (bowled over by the realization that Tulc the one man Mod Squad :cool: , so Mod:cool: he doesn't have to mod in order to mod).;) :confused: :blush:

Yes, you bet! :)
See Jetblack's post just above for proof of tulc's modness! Yes! Tulc IS modity, like Away Bounce My Bubbles. Like Crystal Ship. Like 3/5ths of a Mile in Ten Seconds. Like Through the Alimentary Canal with Gun and Camera

Upvote 0

freespirit2001

Contributor
Dec 3, 2003
Eastern Shore off the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Visit site
✟12,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I think there's a MOD HAT around here somewhere for you, tulc....let me see now...(freespirit snatches up a few of the old coffee mugs sttting around...a huge handful of "TULC FOR MOD" posters..."TULC THE MAN!!!" lying all over the place...all over the place....)

I know there was a hat here somewhere....ahhhhemmm.....

[updown][SHADOW=Red]
TULC FOR MOD!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

TULC THE MAN!!!!
:clap: :bow: :clap:

ELECT TULC---FOR MOD TODAY
:angel:
THE ONE AND ONLY MOD OF THE CF UNIVERSE !!!!

:clap: :cool: :D :amen: :bow:

[/SHADOW]
[/updown]
:bow: :kiss:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

freespirit2001

Contributor
Dec 3, 2003
Eastern Shore off the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Visit site
✟12,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Doesn't anyone know where a spare MOD HAT from some smilie site is???...or where a MOD SIREN HAT IS.... anyplace???
Freespirit has turned the place upside down looking for a MOD HORN or MOD SIREN HAT to leave for tulc, and 'Ol Betsy????

aahahahaahahahah!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Here are some possible mod hat icons. I don't think any of them shout "Tulc is MOD!", though ;->

Must keep searching!

sherrif.jpg

police.jpg

mod_icon.gif

icon_police.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.