The Unofficial Draft tulc for Mod Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
mhatten said:
ahh who asked you Uber :p Can we get a mod in here.

You have point I do enjoy reading his tulcisms.

"Listen to the voice of reason!"

(Do you think hearing that phrase from her just one too many times might have had anything to do with why I put her hand in a pan of warm water while she was sleeping, while my family was on a camping trip when I was 10? ;) )

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man I've been feeling my ears burning all day! :eek: Actually I was asked a couple of weeks ago if I'd like to be a Mod and I had say no. I am reminded of a quote (you knew there would be a quote in here somewhere, right? ;) )
I may be an insincere, deceptive, hollow, lying, underhanded, two faced, scheming hypocrite but I can't let a little thing like that stop me from loving you (all) :hug:
tulc(I'm truly touched thank you all for the kind words, and thank you John 16:2 for not flaming us :thumbsup: )

Upvote 0

apenman

Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
Vancouver
✟2,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc said:
Man I've been feeling my ears burning all day! :eek: Actually I was asked a couple of weeks ago if I'd like to be a Mod and I had say no. I am reminded of a quote (you knew there would be a quote in here somewhere, right? ;) )
I may be an insincere, deceptive, hollow, lying, underhanded, two faced, scheming hypocrite but I can't let a little thing like that stop me from loving you (all) :hug:
tulc(I'm truly touched thank you all for the kind words, and thank you John 16:2 for not flaming us :thumbsup: )

WOW!!!!! :clap: What a first speach!!! :clap: Is this guy our man, or what!!!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ClaireZ

Senior Veteran
Apr 29, 2004
USA
✟12,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
apenman said:
WOW!!!!! :clap: What a first speach!!! :clap: Is this guy our man, or what!!!! :thumbsup:

Go Tulc, Go Tulc, Go Tulc. Wait didn't he sign a contract? I invoke the stop/loss clause.

Need trumps Desire.

You have no choice really, :D Come with us now!

Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulc said:

Keep doing what you are doing. :thumbsup: If more of us Christians were like you,.....well, there would probably be more Christians. You never use words to make someone examine themselves, but your example alone has caused me to examine and adjust my behavior many times. If we are all different parts of the Body of Christ, as Paul said, than you must be the heart. (Or the funny-bone.) I don't care if you are a mod or not, you are my brother, and have helped me in my walk, and I just love the snot out of you. So, if you aren't already embarrassed enough: :hug:

Love, Christi (who doesn't know how to open her "tall gift box" from you. I'm hoping for a convertible!!!!!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just don't see Tulc as a mod, as much as I'd like to.

"Christi, how's it going, sis? Glad to see you around!
Love, Tulc (who'd really like if you'd edit your post in __________)

"Christi, you are officially warned.
Love, Tulc (who thinks having a warning is like.....uhmmmm.....jewelry! ???)"

"Christi,
Ol Betsy says you're outa here. :(
Love, Tulc (this hurts me worse than it does you.)"

Maybe when it's all said and done, being as Christ-like as Tulc, will count for much more than moderating anything.

Okay, I'm starting to gag over my own post. Sorry Tulc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christi said:

"Christi,

Maybe when it's all said and done, being as Christ-like as Tulc, will count for much more than moderating anything.

That's what the People want!

Upvote 0

Christi

Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
✟4,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CaDan said:
That's what the People want!

What a concept!:scratch:

:) He'd make a wonderful moderator. His "people skills" are impeccable. I know of no one who doesn't respect him, regardless of philosophical differences.
I just think it must be a very hard and very stressful job, and I wouldn't want it to harm him. But I'm not his momma. :)

I have to go heat up leftovers so my husband won't think I've been goofing off on the internet all afternoon. :)

C-ya!

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Christi said:

"Christi,

that is too funny and so true. :D

Upvote 0

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
tulcbutton.jpg