The Unofficial Draft tulc for Mod Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaDan

I remember orange CF
Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2004
The Society of the Spectacle
✟71,545.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tulc is the the People's Choice--Nay, the Jesus People's--Choice for Moderator! The man from the Windy City! The master of the parenthetical!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages--Give it up for the man who walks the walk....

We Want Tulc!
We Want Tulc!
We Want Tulc!

elanor

Reunite Gondwanaland!
Nov 9, 2003
Left Coast
Visit site
✟16,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I worry that the politics of modding might squelch tulc's enjoyment of posting at CF. But as one of tulc's biggest fans, I'm for him doing what makes him happy around here. And if that's modding, then sign me up to walk the precincts for him! :)

When it comes to following Jesus, tulc most definitely walks the walk! :) :)

Upvote 0

John16:2

Dec 18, 2004
Seattle, WA
✟1,439.00
Faith
Non-Denom
CaDan said:
Tulc is the the People's Choice--Nay, the Jesus People's--Choice for Moderator! The man from the Windy City! The master of the parenthetical!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages--Give it up for the man who walks the walk....

We Want Tulc!
We Want Tulc!
We Want Tulc!
How can I disagree without flaming him? My experience with him has been less than debates based on facts, as the record will show.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cliche Guevara

Oct 17, 2004
✟1,362.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
If Tulc becomes a mod, will this mean the mods will no longer inhibit the earth? ;) :sorry:

I'm all for Tulc being a mod if that is what he would like. I think he's a pretty neat human being, and a great representative of all that is good in the spirit of Christ. :)

Reactions: Annabel Lee
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Abiel said:
Has anyone asked tulc if he wants to be a mod?

I'm afraid I don't see what his opinion has to do with anything. I mean, we didn't ask him about the state marriage of convenience, why should we ask him about the mod thing?

(Er, btw, I hope ms. tulc is taking it well. It's for the best, really.)

Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure I'd wish being a mod on him!

- Having to read ALL those posts?
- Having to send out warning after warning, and then dealing with people who may be somewhat less than nice after receiving warnings?
- Moderator politics (let's face it, if you put a group of people in a room, you're going to have politics!)
- Being so busy with moderator duties that one doesn't have time to post?

I think one truly has to be called (as in, "a calling to ministry") to be a mod. Tulc is the one who really needs to make that call.

And to be completely selfish -- I'd rather have Tulc posting so I can continue to read his WONDERFUL posts! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
UberLutheran said:
I'm not sure I'd wish being a mod on him!

- Having to read ALL those posts?
- Having to send out warning after warning, and then dealing with people who may be somewhat less than nice after receiving warnings?
- Moderator politics (let's face it, if you put a group of people in a room, you're going to have politics!)
- Being so busy with moderator duties that one doesn't have time to post?

I think one truly has to be called (as in, "a calling to ministry") to be a mod. Tulc is the one who really needs to make that call.

And to be completely selfish -- I'd rather have Tulc posting so I can continue to read his WONDERFUL posts! :thumbsup:

ahh who asked you Uber :p Can we get a mod in here.

You have point I do enjoy reading his tulcisms.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.