Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The sheep and goat judgment time is when heaven and earth is about to pass away...

Mat 25:31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
Mat 25:32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 11:18 is when only the just are raised and rewarded.

Joh 5:27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
Joh 5:28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
Joh 5:29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
Joh 5:30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

Rev 11:18 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is going to kill a lot of wicked people. He is sending people dying -on their way to hell then, not raising the dead of the wicked and checking for their names in the book of life.

The dead of the just are raised over a long time before the wicked are.

destroying those that destroy the earth - as in they will die yet the first death

Those in hell at that time are not destroying the earth. The vials will yet be poured out...the millennium will begin...more war...and then later the division of the sheep and the goats -wheat and tares.

You are attempting to put the Book of Revelation into chronological order. That is a mistake.

Because Christ returns in Revelation 16:15-16, and also in chapter 19, we know the book cannot be in chronological order.

What you are saying does not agree with "the time of the judgment of the dead" found in Revelation 11:18.

The Second Coming of Christ is found in Revelation 11:15-18.

The beginning of chapter 12 is a review of Church history, which includes the fall of Satan, and the birth and death of Christ.

Upvote 0