Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Inter,

Don't you get it.

All books are bad, except for Stam's book.

I see that, regrettably, my above post to you was wasted.

Again - it is over reliance on books that I take issue with - Stam printed about two dozen books and there are many more from Mid-Acts - I have only posted one!

You too will simply have to run to the moderator as to the following - you are both being willfully antagonistic in your equally willful ignorance of the intended sense of my word about books.

You both ought to be ashamed of yourselves as to this as I have repeatedly made my intended sense clear.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What is replacement theology?

:)
The typical false accusation dispensational types will use against amils and partial preterists.

Since they believe it's about Israel "according to the flesh", rather than understand the Israel of God is made up of all believers, Jew or Gentile they attack saying we believe the church replaced Israel.

There are those who do say the church replaced Israel out of ignorance for the most part.

Upvote 0

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The typical false accusation dispensational types will use against amils and partial preterists.

Since they believe it's about Israel "according to the flesh", rather than understand the Israel of God is made up of all believers, Jew or Gentile they attack saying we believe the church replaced Israel.

There are those who do say the church replaced Israel out of ignorance for the most part.
The Israel of God is all about bloodline. The body of Christ is all believers, Jew and Gentile.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.