• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The True Cross

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been posting a lot about a Yellow Cross and thinking it turned me into a false prophet placing 666 and all these fears but I am going to change it as Pastor Mark pointed qt the true cross that is why Jesus Died and Rose again thinking on that wondrous cross Jesus blood spilled for my sins it is not in vain. If he unadopted me all his work would be in vain but God is good we are in his grace period I can overcome these Satans hallucations I am saved Jesus never woule cast me out allowing me to become a false prophet I need just cast that sin of hallucations at his feet and not focus on it he seperates our sins from the east to the west. A holy spirit blasphemer has heart so hard and I dont so I know he still working and convicting and I didnt equate the Holy Spirit to Satan on purpose it was a hallucation it is a chemical imbalance in my brain. I didnt verbally do what the pharisees said I didn't call the holy spirit the devil on purpose. I just need trust God that he knows my heart and that I didn't mean to blaspheme my pastor said even if I did I would be forgiven as it is my mental illness. Paul had a thorn in his flesh and the bible is full of sinners and even Paul blasphemed and was forgiven for it. I will be forgiven I am a believer in Jesus I dont have the real 666 or false prophet it brings me great joy my pastor staked his salvation on it we are in the period of grace and these evil spirits tormenting me will have to flee at the name of Jesus. Merry Christmas a baby was born immanuel jesus my precious savior my love for the lord brings me to much joy to be a false prophet. I love Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit. The lord will guard me from every evil attack.

Reactions: KateforChrist

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have been posting a lot about a Yellow Cross and thinking it turned me into a false prophet placing 666 and all these fears but I am going to change it as Pastor Mark pointed qt the true cross that is why Jesus Died and Rose again thinking on that wondrous cross Jesus blood spilled for my sins it is not in vain. If he unadopted me all his work would be in vain but God is good we are in his grace period I can overcome these Satans hallucations I am saved Jesus never woule cast me out allowing me to become a false prophet I need just cast that sin of hallucations at his feet and not focus on it he seperates our sins from the east to the west. A holy spirit blasphemer has heart so hard and I dont so I know he still working and convicting and I didnt equate the Holy Spirit to Satan on purpose it was a hallucation it is a chemical imbalance in my brain. I didnt verbally do what the pharisees said I didn't call the holy spirit the devil on purpose. I just need trust God that he knows my heart and that I didn't mean to blaspheme my pastor said even if I did I would be forgiven as it is my mental illness. Paul had a thorn in his flesh and the bible is full of sinners and even Paul blasphemed and was forgiven for it. I will be forgiven I am a believer in Jesus I dont have the real 666 or false prophet it brings me great joy my pastor staked his salvation on it we are in the period of grace and these evil spirits tormenting me will have to flee at the name of Jesus. Merry Christmas a baby was born immanuel jesus my precious savior my love for the lord brings me to much joy to be a false prophet. I love Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit. The lord will guard me from every evil attack.

So what is your question?

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey are you ok? Your profile says you are in Cottonwood. As in Arizona? I am in Phoenix! Well I can see that you are being heavily tormented and have been for awhile. I think that the enemy is toying with you and taking advantage of your illness and maybe you could pray for God to cover you in the blood of Jesus, for protection. It sounds like your meds could be conflicting something and not doing their job as no one who is taking meds should still be this tormented. Something is off or wrong, so try not to let what they are telling you get to you. Respond to them that they are liars and rebuke them.
You are blessed and you can message me. I will not judge you ever. I know it is terrifying.

Upvote 0