up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There is no need for us to be disturbed by any of these global conspiracies or participate in them in any way.
And that is exactly why the Jews did not rebel in the concentration camps but remained complacent. They had become numb. Yes God's will will be done but is numbness letting His will be done or is it aiding and abetting the enemy? There is no harm in making it known how the end of days will be played out, and now that it seems to be here, those worldly players are more and more frequently tooting their own horns, believing their time has finally come. Only the delusional still cry conspiracy theory to protect their shrinking world, while the actual players in this global movement are speaking openly about what others refuse to acknowledge. Build Back better is their rallying cry in nations around the world yet the self deceived see it only as a cutsey slogan for a local election campaign

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
And that is exactly why the Jews did not rebel in the concentration camps but remained complacent. They had become numb. Yes God's will will be done but is numbness letting His will be done or is it aiding and abetting the enemy? There is no harm in making it known how the end of days will be played out, and now that it seems to be here, those worldly players are more and more frequently tooting their own horns, believing their time has finally come. Only the delusional still cry conspiracy theory to protect their shrinking world, while the actual players in this global movement are speaking openly about what others refuse to acknowledge.

All the mass panic that is created by these unproven conspiracies (and half-truths are still lies) are doing more to aid and abet the enemy than living good, responsible lives, putting our focus on how to better love our neighbors, and trusting God. There is nothing to be accomplished by being always anxious for the future when the only time that actually exists is the here and now.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All the mass panic that is created by these unproven conspiracies
Sorry, but these things are openly spoken of and bragged about by the WEF. There is no hidden conspiracy there and they are being more open about the agenda every day. Remember when it used to be better living through chemistry? Well now it is better living through the science of eugenics and digital technology, their 4th industrial revolution as they call it, building back better, the great reset, all openly and publicly referred to including recently in the US election. They are the ones saying nothing will be the same and they are right... no matter how much you want things to remain as they were. Your here and now is already the past unfortunately.

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Sorry, but these things are openly spoken of and bragged about by the WEF. There is no hidden conspiracy there and they are being more open about the agenda every day. Remember when it used to be better living through chemistry? Well now it is better living through the science of eugenics and digital technology, their 4th industrial revolution as they call it, building back better, the great reset, all openly and publicly referred to including recently in the US election. They are the ones saying nothing will be the same and they are right... no matter how much you want things to remain as they were. Your here and now is already the past unfortunately.

No, my here and now is this very moment, and this very moment is all the time we are guaranteed to have. Do you truly believe God wants you to live this moment being anxious for the future?

It has nothing to do with "wanting things to be as they were". That's also not living in a time that exists, but living in one's perception of the past. It's no better than living a life of a false future of "what ifs".

All you have is now.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you truly believe God wants you to live this moment being anxious for the future?
I never proposed being anxious for the future. Stating what is happening now in the move to a great reset as they call it, hardly qualifies as mysticism lol However having the ability to still question those who would rule the world seems like an option not to be wasted. Your thinking was expected of us 80 years ago and look what happened.

Upvote 0

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟241,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The currency is not the government or the law. The Constitution is the fundamental law and it recognizes no god.

Sure, just ignore our currency, mottos, history, populace, laws, and the Declaration of Independence and you might actually be able to convince yourself that the United States "recognizes no God." Heck, you could walk around for weeks with your eyes closed in an attempt to convince yourself that color doesn't exist. It just might work!

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I never proposed being anxious for the future. Stating what is happening now in the move to a great reset as they call it, hardly qualifies as mysticism lol However having the ability to still question those who would rule the world seems like an option not to be wasted. Your thinking was expected of us 80 years ago and look what happened.

We got a "toddler" on the throne, but that's hardly due to MY way of thinking. :)

If all of the conspiracies that you're constantly warning about are true, do you really think it matters who is elected? You think Trump wasn't involved in it? Isn't just as deep (if not moreso) into the whole Deep State as anyone else? Well of course he was. The big deception there is so many were fooled to think he wasn't. So the New World Order will do whatever it pleases regardless and we can either sit around being anxious over it, or we could do something productive with our time, like argue with each other on CF. :)

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If all of the conspiracies
Again you call open information available to anyone about the WEF conspiracy yet you do not call your opinion conspiracy. Interesting. But hey! This is productive in the declining years lol

Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Again you call open information available to anyone about the WEF conspiracy yet you do not call your opinion conspiracy. Interesting. But hey! This is productive in the declining years lol

Of course my opinion as such is also conspiracy, but then I am not particularly concerned about any of it. If it's all part of God's plan, then nothing I do is capable of successfully interfering with it in any way whatsoever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟293,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sure, just ignore our currency, mottos, history, populace, laws, and the Declaration of Independence and you might actually be able to convince yourself that the United States "recognizes no God."

And yet, legally speaking, I am still correct. None of these things are the law of the United States.

I personally find it odd having this conversation with an American Catholic, since it was my realization that most of the people (especially those with power) around me weren't Catholic that made me appreciate the separation of government and religion when I was still in elementary school.

Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
And yet, legally speaking, I am still correct. None of these things are the law of the United States.

I personally find it odd having this conversation with an American Catholic, since it was my realization that most of the people (especially those with power) around me weren't Catholic that made me appreciate the separation of government and religion when I was still in elementary school.

I don't think some people realize just how bad it could get. They think that having a "Christian nation" would be this great thing since they are Christian, but don't seem to comprehend at all that if they are the "wrong" sort of Christian for whatever Christian faction is making all of the rules, then their own religious liberty is going to be suppressed.

The only real way to have religious liberty at all for everyone IS separation of church and state.

Upvote 0

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟241,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

No, you're not correct. Blue laws, the pledge of allegiance in schools, and Supreme Court precedent in cases like Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States and Zorach v. Clauson all attest to the contrary. The normative approach to belief in God by the state has consistently been upheld by U.S. law. To quote judge David Bauman in a lower court ruling,

"As a matter of historical tradition, the words 'under God' can no more be expunged from the national consciousness than the words 'In God We Trust' from every coin in the land, than the words 'so help me God' from every presidential oath since 1789, or than the prayer that has opened every congressional session of legislative business since 1787."

Anyway, good luck with the color.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If it's all part of God's plan, then nothing I do is capable of successfully interfering with it in any way whatsoever.
The intention is no to interfere but open the eyes of those dozing in complacency in order they may fill their lamps with oil, having been aware of these times but not expecting them so soon.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The only real way to have religious liberty at all for everyone IS separation of church and state.
Agreed. The government of the Kingdom works opposite to the governments of man. Yet 1700 years ago the church abandoned serving under the government of the Kingdom in order to govern the world along side the governments of man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The normative approach to belief in God by the state has consistently been upheld by U.S. law.
Perhaps so but there was never a clear definition of what God, considering the Founding Fathers were Masonic to a large degree enough to fill DC with their symbolism, and although they follow a God they too do not specify anything of a Christian nature.

• Agree
Reactions: zippy2006
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
No, you're not correct.

"As a matter of historical tradition, the words 'under God' can no more be expunged from the national consciousness than the words 'In God We Trust' from every coin in the land, than the words 'so help me God' from every presidential oath since 1789, or than the prayer that has opened every congressional session of legislative business since 1787."
Odd, then that the words "In God We Trust" was never used as an official motto of the United States or placed on "every coin in the land" until 1956, and the words "under God" was not added to the Pledge of Allegiance until 1948, both of which were reactions to the perceived threat of the Soviet Union during the cold war.

Also, there are lots of gods. No where, that I am aware of, does it specify which god "In God We Trust" refers to.

• Agree
Reactions: zippy2006
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
The intention is no to interfere but open the eyes of those dozing in complacency in order they may fill their lamps with oil, having been aware of these times but not expecting them so soon.

The way we fill our lamps with oil is by preparing our hearts....loving God and loving neighbor and becoming more and more transformed and conformed to Christ. We inspire these things in ourselves and others, by God's grace, then our lamps are always lit no matter what may or may not be occurring in the world.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,756.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The way we fill our lamps with oil is by preparing our hearts....loving God and loving neighbor and becoming more and more transformed and conformed to Christ. We inspire these things in ourselves and others, by God's grace, then our lamps are always lit no matter what may or may not be occurring in the world.
Yes agreed, but as Jesus said a few are always slacking, perhaps too involved in politics to see beyond borders,

Last edited:
Upvote 0