Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It has the feel to it as when the teacher returns to the classroom after stepping away for a bit . The chaos immediately stops and the children are back to behaving.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It begins when the rules say so. Everyone wants to jump the gun even if the outcome already suits their desires. The global World Economic Forum cry of Build Back Better used by all members can't wait to get their program of state/corporate union back on track. Someday people may regret abandoning the evil they can see for a future one they have yet to comprehend.

Upvote 0

morse86

Aug 2, 2014
✟60,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Who is the god of this world?

2 Corinthians 4:
4: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
John 12:
31: Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Isiah 14:
12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14:I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Who runs ALL of the kingdoms of the world?

Mark 3:
23: And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
24:And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
25:And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
26:And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Matthew 12:
26: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Matthew 4:
8: Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9: And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10: Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So if "politics" is a lost cause, what is the real cause?

Romans 10:
15: And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Isaiah 52:7:
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

• Winner
Reactions: Salutary Gift
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Who is the god of this world?

Who runs ALL of the kingdoms of the world?

So if "politics" is a lost cause, what is the real cause?
I see that after 4 years of god instating all kings, we're back to the kingdom of satan.

Upvote 0

morse86

Aug 2, 2014
✟60,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I see that after 4 years of god instating all kings, we're back to the kingdom of satan.

Yes, God gave us judges and kings and yes, the people eventually went astray after generations cause of their own ways. What we got now is a total satanic one world government.

It's how all of the countries can cordinate on the "ebola" scam they had a few years ago, the coronavirus scam, and other scams....the teLIEvision and media, it is the mind control device.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God uses what man installs, good or bad, for His own purposes. Sometimes what was seen as bad turns out much better then the unseen evil down the road. Unseen because too many prefer to take sides than keep an observant open mind.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, God gave us judges and kings and yes, the people eventually went astray after generations cause of their own ways. What we got now is a total satanic one world government.

It's how all of the countries can cordinate on the "ebola" scam they had a few years ago, the coronavirus scam, and other scams....the teLIEvision and media, it is the mind control device.

LOL, Biden didn't get elected President of the World. Just the United States.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
LOL, Biden didn't get elected President of the World. Just the United States.
But apparently by his slogan he is part of the World Economic Federation which is a global corporate/state government.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But apparently by his slogan he is part of the World Economic Federation which is a global corporate/state government.
It’s about time we rejoin the modern world.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It’s about time we rejoin the modern world.
Spoken like a true anti-Christian who puts man's will ahead of God. You sure you want to go there? Of course the choice is yours.

• Haha
Reactions: muichimotsu
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Spoken like a true anti-Christian who puts man's will ahead of God. You sure you want to go there? Of course the choice is yours.
I doubt God needs any of my help in advancing His will.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I doubt God needs any of my help in advancing His will.
His will is not what is happening now, but His will will definitely stop it dead down the road. Self interest will get it's last days of glory and then no more reward. You play, you'll pay.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,676.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God uses what man installs, good or bad, for His own purposes. Sometimes what was seen as bad turns out much better then the unseen evil down the road. Unseen because too many prefer to take sides than keep an observant open mind.
I can agree with this. And one should keep in mind God is not stopped from doing major things to bring about change and he doesn't even have to change a leader. God might say I've got a thousand and one different ways of doing things that might surprise you. Sometimes we need to think out of the box.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God might say I've got a thousand and one different ways of doing things that might surprise you. Sometimes we need to think out of the box.
I agree but I also believe that just like when God made Adam and Eve and all of mankind suffer the consequences of their self serving ways by expelling them from the Garden, the time has come when the spirit of anti-Christ will now be allowed to go nuts as God stands back and the world is about to really experience the consequences of thinking their ways have best served man. Gain at the expense of others like never seen before (sorry Donald) and oppression unheard of, initially gobbled up by the self entitled.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Well, in this country we don't have kings. So much for your thesis. Does that mean we don't have gods either since no kings are given? (This is a trick question. The same government that recognizes no kings also recognizes no gods.)

• Winner
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well, in this country we don't have kings. So much for your thesis. Does that mean we don't have gods either since no kings are given? (This is a trick question. The same government that recognizes no kings also recognizes no gods.)
But there are always jesters in the court playing the fool.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Isn't it funny how when a Republican gets elected (no matter how evil or UN-Christian his behavior and policies are) American Evangelic Fundamentalist Christians will claim it was because "god" chose him to become president, but when a Democrat gets elected (no matter how good and decent a person he is) American Evangelic Fundamentalist Christians will claim it was because the global satanic cabal put him in power.

It's like "god" is only omniscient, omnipotent and beneficent on off years.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
His will is not what is happening now, but His will will definitely stop it dead down the road. Self interest will get it's last days of glory and then no more reward. You play, you'll pay.
If I believed in a God with a will of His own I’d try not to presume to know it for myself just because it doesn’t line up with my own desires at times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0