Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was referring to the eternal light everywhere in heaven. But in the temporal, it comes from a source and shadows are cast (by the earth itself) producing the day / night / evening effect.

I don't mind that you have to make stuff up to support a day/night system before the sun was created.
It takes a while to go against oration by somebody in a robe, standing on a spire with spotlights on him.
Add in a dimming of the lights and inspiring music before and after a sermon.
The entire church building is constructed to persuade people. So my words have less persuasive value in a forum. I get that.

Upvote 0

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't mind that you have to make stuff up to support a day/night system before the sun was created.
It takes a while to go against oration by somebody in a robe, standing on a spire with spotlights on him.
Add in a dimming of the lights and inspiring music before and after a sermon.
The entire church building is constructed to persuade people. So my words have less persuasive value in a forum. I get that.

Or...

you simply could be wrong.

Upvote 0

JohnD70X7

Feb 10, 2021
Southwest
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is there multiple sources on that?
John 8:12 (AV)

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 9:5 (AV)
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

John 1:3 (AV)
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16 (AV)
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Hebrews 1:2 (AV)
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Isaiah 44:24 (AV)
24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Multiple enough for you?

Upvote 0