Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hahaaaa yes! I sooooo agree!!!

Thank You Father for being a precious heavenly Father to me, and for NEVER EVER leaving me, and for this song:

I'm glad that song helps you, Brinny. I like this song by Nichole Nordeman:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
how precious is THAT?? Love the video and the ending is priceless.......friends are gifts from God :)

Thank You God for Your children, interspersed throughout the world and Your timing that inexplicably ministers to so many. Thank You for caring for us, and for "finding us" at the most unlikely places, and when we need You the most. Thank You for helping us to "hold on". Thank You for this:

"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." ~Zora Neale Hurston

Reactions: patricius79
Upvote 0

patricius79

Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Farouk, Yes, thank you, I love the soft richness of her voice. I like her songs like "You are Good" (I think that's the right name", and "Brave" (You make me wanna be brave), and another one I can't think of right now. I really like everything on her CD called "Brave".

Thanks be to God for any music that brings us the comfort of Christ

Oh, that other Nichole song is "No more chains"! I also like "Lay it down" and "What if"

Do you like her too?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Farouk, Yes, thank you, I love the soft richness of her voice. I like her songs like "You are Good" (I think that's the right name", and "Brave" (You make me wanna be brave), and another one I can't think of right now. I really like everything on her CD called "Brave".

Thanks be to God for any music that brings us the comfort of Christ
I'll have to look for some of her stuff on Youtube. It's good when lyrics are Biblical as opposed to traditional.

Upvote 0

Maharg

wanting greater intimacy with Jesus
Apr 9, 2004
UK
✟15,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to say thank you to God for his protection and for helping me to understand about the armour of God, and especially the sword of the Spirit. I have heard a couple of preachers say completely different things about this piece of spiritual equipment, but the latest thing that really helped me was someone describing it as a dagger, and that we could use the word of God as a small dagger on ourselves to dislodge any flaming darts that have managed to get through the shield of faith. I have had a few flaming darts work their way in this week, and it has been good to read through all the words God has given me and allow his words to replace the lies that sneaked in.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you God for creating all of us. I thank you, Jesus Christ, for giving me peace and happiness, after years of suffering and shame, through devotion to You through your Immaculate Mother.

Thank you God, for the books, "True Devotion to Mary", "the Glories of Mary", "33 Days to Morning Glory", and "The Immaculate Conception and the Holy Spirit".

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed to the statement above. It took me years to be able to forgive my enemies and to be free of anger. I may feel a twinge of it every now and then, but I remind myself that because of Jesus I am free.
Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.15"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions."

Ephesians 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you."

Also, thank you Father for answering what I thought was just a simple question, and turned out to be so profound. Thank you for blessing me my whole life living in a place where persecution isn't about facing death like in a lot of other places around the world. I never really known just how much you have blessed me until I asked for the Truth. Lastly, but so far from least, thank you Father for Your Son dying for us all and freeing us all - those who believe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
well..
im starting this thread so that we all can post our thank yous..
we all should be proud the ONE TRUE GOD who gave these things to us..

:amen:

i'll start.. :D

LORD,:prayer:
thank you for healing MEEK ONE's daughter..
thank you too for my family and for the people who are around me, making me feel loved and happy.. :clap:

**jessi**
I am very Thankful for the many times Jesus has healed me of several disorders over the years. For His Wisdom He gives me, For His Written Words that bring Life. For His sacrifice for me so to be Welcomed into the Family of the Father.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Thank You for your Son who died on the cross for all our sins.
  • Thank You God for guiding me throughout life, even though I didn't make the best choices but you knew and still know my heart.
  • Thank You for websites such as these where we can uplift one another and to bring us virtually together.
  • Thank You Father for being out Protector, Provider and Comforter for what may come.
:amen:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awwww precious thread...we need waaay more of these....

THis thread ITSELF is a blessing as i read what's posted....

i thanknGod for this thread and everyone who posts in it.

Reactions: patricius79
Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This morning my thoughts went again to:Repeatedly Thankful to my Lord, for being born in this Country, where I have "blood bought freedom" to go where I please, worship who I want and freedom to speak my mind.My ancestors, did not have that Freedom. First, persecuted by the Inquisition, converted to catholosism, left their country, and later were under communist rule.They lost their homes, business, and religious freedom again to teach their children their Christian faith. Everything they had and were, belonged to the government.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
good to read these posts!

I praise God for the gift of my son, on this earth for 43 years and now with the Lord,
Thank you and praise the Lord for two wonderful grandchildren and a daughter in law who is such a lovely mother.
Praise the Lord!

Upvote 0

BeStill&Know

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2015
✟68,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Very Thankful for my very, very, hard working divorced mother, who struggled to meet the basic necessities of life... She always placed me first and protected me several times as a child.
She suffered much throughout her life since her youth and now in her old age. I always knew she loved me. It was her and I against the world. Thank you Lord for mom.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you God for my home and living in a safe place, for the Blessed Mother, the Papacy and Church, all Christians, my laptop, light bulbs, our working laundry machine and dryer, indoor plumbing (it's freezing here!), for the cold winter, for our cars, and for sweet foods and drinks in moderation!

Upvote 0