Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you God for keeping me in Your arms there was a point when I felt doubt and You gave me grace and faith. You give me a love that will never run dry and I praise you for helping my husband heal everyday

How very precious, praise God!!!

Reactions: Tap
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you, lord, for letting me keep my sanity, for always being there to give me a hug and dry my tears, and for being with me no matter how crazy my anxiety gets.

Bless yer heart (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I thank God for his overwhelming love, that never lets me go. I thank Him for all He is and does in my world! I pray I'll never stop being mindful of it, again.

Bless yer heart, how very precious (((hug)))

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Lord that my mom is finally feeling better,her pain is gone but now she has other problems.
Still I have faith that those issues will go away in time.

Upvote 0

quietpraiyze

In The Secret Place
Nov 18, 2011
✟93,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God just fixed a medical administrative situation for me that I thought was going to be very difficult but it was as if He Himself just snapped His fingers and it was done! My heart is so full right now! I hope it's okay that I put a song up in here because this is really the sentiments of my heart. God is so good...He is so good...I can't thank Him enough...I just love Him...*shaking my head because I don't know what else to say...*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The_Gaurdian87

Jun 9, 2015
Virginia
✟24,489.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You know my life isn't what I want it to be but I still have a lot to be thankful for. So I am thankful for my health, family, roof over my head, clothes on my back, a car to drive, the part time jobs I have, clean water to drink and bath with and the list goes on. God is good and faithful even when we don't believe we deserve it.

Upvote 0

Fortran

Oct 10, 2013
Rural Missouri, United States
✟12,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have so much to be grateful for each and everyday; however, on Saturday, I had a bit of a rough day at work. I went home anxious about working the next day (I thought we were going to be understaffed) and quite frankly, suicidal. However, I recalled all the times past God had seen me through; my anxieties were unfounded then. While it started out a bit rough, overall, I had an amazing day at work yesterday. I just wanted to say - I love you Lord, and, though I may not understand why large scale tragedies such as natural disasters, cancer, and much more are allowed when God could stop them, despite this it truly seems some times as if God intervenes in the small areas of the life of the believer. Thank you Lord!

Upvote 0

LovelyGiselle

Jul 19, 2015
Miami,Florida
✟899.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thank you Lord for embracing me when I doubted and came back to you
Thank you Lord for watching my Tachycardia
Thank you Lord for my new study bible :)
Thank you Lord for giving us the only way to salvation and the infallible word of God
Thank you Lord for everything that has been a blessing to me and others around me

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank You Father that Your mercies are renewed each morning....

Amen. And I love that Chesterton quotation in your signature. It reminds me of how great the wisdom of God was in that big man. I have to pick up the book Orthodoxy again sometime.

I thank you Father for GK Chesterton and all who inspire us to love you.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. And I love that Chesterton quotation in your signature. It reminds me of how great the wisdom of God was in that big man. I have to pick up the book Orthodoxy again sometime.

I thank you Father for GK Chesterton and all who inspire us to love you.

Thank you i was struck by how honest and real his quote was, especially since i used to be a kid and i KNEW that "dragons" or evil existed. I needed to know that the evil "dragons" could be defeated. G. K. Chesterton, a very sensible and wise man. He spoke "what is" and didn't sweep children's fears under the rug. Even little children are appalled at evil. They need someone to reassure them that there is something bigger than evil and will surely be defeated. It gives them "hope", something we all desperately need.

Thank You Father that You calmed my heart when i could not sleep.

Upvote 0

patricius79

Called to Jesus Through Mary
Sep 10, 2009
✟21,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you i was struck by how honest and real his quote was, especially since i used to be a kid and i KNEW that "dragons" or evil existed. I needed to know that the evil "dragons" could be defeated. G. K. Chesterton, a very sensible and wise man. He spoke "what is" and didn't sweep children's fears under the rug. Even little children are appalled at evil. They need someone to reassure them that there is something bigger than evil and will surely be defeated. It gives them "hope", something we all desperately need.

Thank You Father that You calmed my heart when i could not sleep.

Chesterton spoke "what is". That's so true.

Thanks to God for our ability to know the is of things.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Chesterton spoke "what is". That's so true.

Thanks to God for our ability to know the is of things.

hahaaaa yes! I sooooo agree!!!

Thank You Father for being a precious heavenly Father to me, and for NEVER EVER leaving me, and for this song:

Upvote 0