Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Praying that the vote counting process is not abused by would be cheaters, although it appears that that might have already occurred.

Praying that Trump wins his lawsuits that he has filed/will file in response to possible vote counting fraud and related issues pertaining to Election issues.

Please pray for a re-count in Wisconsin.

• Prayers
Reactions: VCR-2000
Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Agreed, and prayers. I don't know how much I would be able to bear life in a future without Trump and my values were trampled on and irrelevant. Man, I wish I was born 60 or 70 years ago so I didn't have to be young during this time.

Reactions: AACJ
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Agreed, and prayers. I don't know how much I would be able to bear life in a future without Trump and my values were trampled on and irrelevant. Man, I wish I was born 60 or 70 years ago so I didn't have to be young during this time.
These politicians tell us what we can and cannot do. And yet still, there are so many Christians that will not vote.

Do not these Christians see what happens to their liberties under democrat controlled governments?

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
These politicians tell us what we can and cannot do. And yet still, there are so many Christians that will not vote.

Do not these Christians see what happens to their liberties under democrat controlled governments?
I just want an escape. Not necessarily spiritual, but physically.

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The Bible calls for both general and specific prayers.
Praying that the Lord will move on the individual minds and hearts of the vote counters and election officials not to cheat in this election. But it appears as if that might have already occurred.
Bondi: Philly poll watchers have not seen 'one single ballot' counted

Praying that the US Supreme Court will overturn the Pennsylvania sate court's mail-in ballot deadline extension
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme
-court-could-still-overturn-pennsylvania-mail-in-ballot-deadline-extension-after-election

Upvote 0

Ramon1

Nov 4, 2020
Chicago
✟10,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe God wants Trump to lose to give him a break. It can't be healthy to be abused by the media 24/7.

I thought Biden didn't have a chance after the whole Ukraine scandal.
I guess it's considered a conspiracy theory. Who knows what to believe.
One thing that's funny is doctors on Fox news won't diagnose Biden with a disease w/o seeing him in person, but doctors on CNN quickly diagnose Trump with Coronavirus.

Yes, I've actually objectively watched both sides. Interestingly, our world is run by corruption.

It doesn't have to be run by corruption. We are free to choose what to do. We can fight such corruption, whether by prayer, voting, or spreading the truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I've been praying about this situation. I can't find a lot of places where I can both say that I still hope for a success for Trump but am still having doubts that it can happen. But you never know. How many times has it been said that Trump can or never will be able to do something, but ends up doing it?

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Giving that it may not happen, I am still frustrated. What makes the frustration worse is that there are fewer places where I can "safely" say it.

I can't stand this system of good and evil. The reason this country and by extension the world, has this stuff going on is because the way evil works is that we can't do squat until the evil is already committed and it's too late.

It's like you are born into this existence and have terror happen like lives lost, families destroyed, marriages divorced, all evil stuff. And we are supposed to praise God? The one responsible for all creation? It's like a father who says he hates and disapproves of his children being raped, destroyed, killed, but just passively allows and watches himself as men do the above atrocious things, like he knows what the men are doing and still believes it's horrible but says he can't stop it anyway.

But it's okay, you get all that restored when you go to Heaven, do you? It turns out that God is going to rewire your physiology so you no longer desire what "worldly" things you might miss or had dreams of doing and achieving. But hey, at least you can only be with Jesus...

And if you don't accept the plan of God, you go to eternal punishment in Hell under Satan, the devil. So either way, there is no way out of the system after you are born. You have to decide between eternal extreme suffering and torment or eternal extreme high/bliss. Sometimes I contemplate I'd rather just not exist at all. Either way, I'm bound to some form of rules.

I rambled off subject, but I wanted to at least get it out. The subject here is one of my triggers for it.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IMG_4163.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Paulomycin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's an abomination that the enemy is like more clever than us.
Yes it is. That is why it is said we are living in a lost and fallen world. But it's a great training ground. :)

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes it is. That is why it is said we are living in a lost and fallen world. But it's a great training ground. :)
We used to still win in this world though. There was a time when celebrities, entertainment industry and culture, all that, liked our values or at least tolerated them. Today it is the complete 180 opposite.

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
My faith gets weakened at times because it does seem like the devil is stronger than God, or at least his influence is more powerful than God's. If the devil is no match for God, why does evil prevail over good?

• Agree
Reactions: VCR-2000
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My faith gets weakened at times because it does seem like the devil is stronger than God, or at least his influence is more powerful than God's. If the devil is no match for God, why does evil prevail over good?
Long term, it doesn't/won't. On Good Friday, it seemed like the devil won. Easter Sunday shattered that myth.

Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0