nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
although I believe anxiety is a medical condition, that doesn't mean there is no element of spirituality to it. I really have been suffering from the "roller coaster" of worry for a long time. something unexpected happens and I worry until it is resolved, instead of trusting God, knowing that He will work things out. I really want to stop this pattern or cycle or whatever it is. Today, and everyday, I want to think thoughts of faith, positive thoughts, because HE has rescued me from sin and death. Praise Him!!

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, help free her of any anxiety and lift it off of her shoulders, do not let it return. Let any grip the enemy may have on her, to be released and the enemy not try to use anything to keep her down. Be there for her and show her you are listening, that you will be there every step of the way. Send her your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

although I believe anxiety is a medical condition, that doesn't mean there is no element of spirituality to it. I really have been suffering from the "roller coaster" of worry for a long time. something unexpected happens and I worry until it is resolved, instead of trusting God, knowing that He will work things out. I really want to stop this pattern or cycle or whatever it is. Today, and everyday, I want to think thoughts of faith, positive thoughts, because HE has rescued me from sin and death. Praise Him!!

prayers for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.