Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 12:2a (NASB20)
looking only at Jesus………………

Acts 22:16b (NASB20)
…………….calling on His name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These two truths go hand in hand and can not be in person without a third and most glorious truth being a truth in the life, and that truth is the denial of self…. For one can not look only at Jesus if one is still looking at self, as one can not be calling on His name if one is still calling on something of oneself…..

These truths both simple and profound, will be the bedrock of one’s relationship with Christ, for once seen as the bedrock, Jesus’s words of His burden being light and His yoke being easy become manifest, His truths become reality in life… For a looking to Jesus by calling on His person is a leaving behind self and all its workings…. For once self is left behind by the simple yet profound looking to Jesus as a way of life, His yoke becomes the most glorious and easy yoke, the only time it gets burdensome is when one is not looking only at Jesus but at some other thing that one would have in place of Him….

For He is real and alive and waits for all to look only to Him and call upon His name that He might bring to manifestation the new life that is one’s birthright by being born anew in Him….

For the eyes that are on Jesus will be blessed, the ones that aren’t won’t…..

So simple yet a profound truth, may we all be blessed in the simple and profound as the living way of life……

A fellow follower, Not me

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
For the eyes that are on Jesus will be blessed
AMP
“The eye is the lamp of the body; so if your eye is clear [spiritually perceptive], your whole body will be full of light [benefiting from God’s precepts].
CJB
‘The eye is the lamp of the body.’ So if you have a ‘good eye’ [that is, if you are generous] your whole body will be full of light;

------------------------------------------
KJ21
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AMP
“The eye is the lamp of the body; so if your eye is clear [spiritually perceptive], your whole body will be full of light [benefiting from God’s precepts].
CJB
‘The eye is the lamp of the body.’ So if you have a ‘good eye’ [that is, if you are generous] your whole body will be full of light;

------------------------------------------
KJ21
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
Thanks for the verses….

Unto Him be our all, Not me

Upvote 0