Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 12:2a (NASB20)
looking only at Jesus,……………………..

Romans 13:14 (NASB20)
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ……….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These two truths go hand in hand, for to the degree one does the looking, to that degree will one experience the putting on…. For one can not effect anything of one’s salvation other then in and through looking to Jesus, for Christ must do all in one or the putting on will not happen…. For one looking to one’s self or own abilities can never put on Christ…. For Christ must form Himself in one, which can not be done by any human ability or work, it can only be done by Christ Himself, but the wanting of it, the desiring of it, the asking and the relentless seeking after it, the knocking on the door of Heaven that it might be done in one is one’s part…. For the heart that says ‘I will not let you go till you bless me’, is the heart that will receive from Him…. The heart that will humbly put all on the line, and wait patiently before God so that He might form Himself in one is the heart that will be so blessed…. For it is the Father’s good pleasure to give one the kingdom but one has to want it with all one’s heart….

But the question might be asked; how can one know when one wants it with all one’s heart..?

This one can not know, for this is where humbly waiting before God comes in, for one can not know one’s own heart, but God knows and is working to make it so…. This is where trusting His love for one comes in, for to the degree one does trust Him to that degree can He work to form Christ in one….

For the forming of Christ in one is one experiencing one’s salvation of Christ…. For salvation is Christ’s life coming to life in one, blessed are they that desire into this truth, for they shall be those that have put on…..

Many blessings in the putting on, Not me