I am currently in Greenville Georgia
✟16,090.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You know what is so sad we have become just like the pharisees doing YAHSHUA'S day. They condemn Him as some of you condemn me. You claim I twixt are misuse EGW's writings when they are very clear. The word seed is not a church but the left over. This is the group that EGW saw that ELOHIM gave in her very first vision. Some of you just do not get the truth about the five wise virgins who had oil. This oil was to reap the harvest that some of you do not seem to understand. The 144,000 will be the remnant who will complete what we cannot do today! That is to finish the message during the Time of Trouble. EGW warn also that words had been changed. Rev 14 pick up from 7 concerning the five wise virgins who are receiving their reward around the Throne of YAHWEH, THE FATHER! Then the chapters explains what they did, these were not angels the word should have been messengers. The 144,000 herald the message to those dwelling on the earth, even to every nation and tribe and tongue and people. What is the first message: Fear ELOHIM and not the papacy because soon the final hour of HIS Judgment will come on who? The great city Jerusalem that has become Babylon is falling for good. Why? Because the drunken wine of lies that the Catholic Church who controls unholy Jerusalem destruction is about to come. She and her Gentile king is about to meet her match! The final message is to Adventist and the world that the beast who once was a prodigy of the Catholic Church will defeat her! If anyone will worship the beast his false image (Satan) and receive the beast identifying mark (not a myth about Sunday), in there head or hand will be destroyed. Here something no ones mentions the mark of the beast name. All who accept the beast will be destroy with ELOHIM'S Everlasting Fire!

Now let me say this, I make no boastful claim! I am just humbly believer who study the Word of ELOHIM and pray for understanding! If you all want to claim that I am not a SDA because I choose to study and correct the errors we have so long hold to then ELOHIM and not you will have to deal with me! I am not afraid of your evil will and your unbelief that is all on you. I have provided what is required and the rest is left up to you. The Bible says to choose whom we will serve! I have no Heaven or Lake of Fire to put anyone in nor do any one of you! What I humbly suggest is to prove what I have said with Scriptures instead of ugly words. I rather stand before THE ALMIGHTY any day because THE FATHER is fair and just, HE does not slander or call me out my name. HE does not question my faith nor does HE question my loyalty to HIS WORD! HE is my JUDGE and I am not afraid to stand before HIM how about you!!!!!

Blessings to all who curse me for YAHSHUA is my RIGHTEOUSNESS! Happy Sabbath everyone!

Upvote 0

steve hartman

Aug 15, 2017
Floyd
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Ellen white said what the endtime church would be and this is what she said because she knew that mainline SDA would join with rome in the ecumenical movement.

God has a church. It is not the great cathedral, neither is it the national establishment, neither is it the various denominations; it is the people who love God and keep His commandments. “Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them” (Matthew 18:20). Where Christ is even among the humble few, this is Christ’s church, for the presence of the High and Holy One who inhabiteth eternity can alone constitute a church.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟424,761.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ellen white said what the endtime church would be and this is what she said because she knew that mainline SDA would join with rome in the ecumenical movement.

God has a church. It is not the great cathedral, neither is it the national establishment, neither is it the various denominations; it is the people who love God and keep His commandments. “Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them” (Matthew 18:20). Where Christ is even among the humble few, this is Christ’s church, for the presence of the High and Holy One who inhabiteth eternity can alone constitute a church.
Study a little deeper my friend, rather than just a superficial quote, especially on the Church Militant and the Church Triumphant.

Upvote 0

steve hartman

Aug 15, 2017
Floyd
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Study a little deeper my friend, rather than just a superficial quote, especially on the Church Militant and the Church Triumphant.

I have looked and looked and I could not find a quote where she said to stay in a apostate church or denomination. Just because the SDA message is the truth does not mean that you have to stay with the church building or the GC that is no longer preaching the truth. This is why the bible says I have many sheep that are not of this fold.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
While several other churches keep the seventh-day Sabbath [i.e. Seventh Day Baptists, Church of God (Seventh Day), etc.], not one of them fits both identifying characteristics given here: that of keeping the commandments;all ten of them; and of having a renewal of the genuine gift of prophecy in their midst. On the other hand, there are some churches who claim to have the gift of prophecy in their midst, but they do not keep all ten of the commandments.

I believe this is the verse:

Revelation 12:17
So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.​

Where does the text say "all 10" commandments and not "all 613?"

Upvote 0

steve hartman

Aug 15, 2017
Floyd
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I sincerely hope and pray that deceived members of the SDA church will study their way out of that church, like brother Anderson did, who was a member of the SDA church for 33 years. :praying:

The Truth about the Seventh-day Adventist Church
you remember that when the sunday law is passed ellen white said once the sunday law is passed many people are going to remember when they were told of this and did not believe but they will believe then just pray it is not to late.

• Prayers
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟424,761.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have looked and looked and I could not find a quote where she said to stay in a apostate church or denomination. Just because the SDA message is the truth does not mean that you have to stay with the church building or the GC that is no longer preaching the truth. This is why the bible says I have many sheep that are not of this fold.
“The church,” Ellen White wrote, “may appear as about to fall, but it does not fall. It remains, while the sinners in Zion will be sifted out—the chaff separated from the precious wheat. This is a terrible ordeal, but nevertheless it must take place.”2SM 380 (1886).

The Church May Appear as About to Fall
The shaking of God blows away multitudes like dry leaves.--4T 89 (1876).

Chaff like a cloud will be borne away on the wind, even from places where we see only floors of rich wheat.--5T 81 (1882).

Soon God's people will be tested by fiery trials, and the great proportion of those who now appear to be genuine and true will prove to be base metal. . . .

When the religion of Christ is most held in contempt, when His law is most despised, then should our zeal be the warmest and our courage and firmness the most unflinching. To stand in defence of truth and righteousness when the majority forsake us, to fight the battles of the Lord when champions are few--this will be our test. At this time we must gather warmth from the coldness of others, courage from their cowardice, and loyalty from their treason.--5T 136 (1882).

The church may appear as about to fall, but it does not fall. It remains, while the sinners in Zion will be sifted out--the chaff separated from the precious wheat. This is a terrible ordeal, but nevertheless it must take place.--2SM 380 (1886).

As the storm approaches, a large class who have professed faith in the third angel's message, but have not been sanctified through obedience to the truth, abandon their position and join the ranks of the opposition.--GC 608 (1911).

God's Faithful Will Be Revealed
The Lord has faithful servants who in the shaking, testing time will be disclosed to view. There are precious ones now hidden who have not bowed the knee to Baal. They have not had the light which has been shining in a concentrated blaze upon you. But it may be under a rough and uninviting exterior the pure brightness of a genuine Christian character will be revealed. In the daytime we look toward heaven but do not see the stars. They are there, fixed in the firmament, but the eye cannot distinguish them. In the night we behold their genuine luster.--5T 80, 81 (1882).

On every occasion that persecution takes place, the witnesses make decisions, either for Christ or against Him. Those who show sympathy for the men wrongly condemned, who are not bitter against them, show their attachment for Christ.--ST Feb. 20, 1901.

Let opposition arise, let bigotry and intolerance again bear sway, let persecution be kindled, and the half-hearted and hypocritical will waver and yield the faith; but the true Christian will stand firm as a rock, his faith stronger, his hope brighter than in days of prosperity.--GC 602 (1911).

New Converts Will Take the Places of Those Who Leave
Some had been shaken out and left by the way. The careless and indifferent, who did not join with those who prized victory and salvation enough to perseveringly plead and agonise for it, did not obtain it, and they were left behind in darkness, and their places were immediately filled by others taking hold of the truth and coming into the ranks.--EW 271 (1858).

The broken ranks will be filled up by those represented by Christ as coming in at the eleventh hour. There are many with whom the Spirit of God is striving. The time of God's destructive judgements is the time of mercy for those who [now] have no opportunity to learn what is truth. Tenderly will the Lord look upon them. His heart of mercy is touched, His hand is still stretched out to save, while the door is closed to those who would not enter. Large numbers will be admitted who in these last days hear the truth for the first time.--Letter 103, 1903.

Standard after standard was left to trail in the dust as company after company from the Lord's army joined the foe and tribe after tribe from the ranks of the enemy united with the commandment-keeping people of God.--8T 41 (1904)....Last Day Events - The Shaking

The church will not fall, it will remain, and the tares will be shaken out so only the wheat remain, don't be a 'tare'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics