The Sabbath of the TEN Commandments - for all mankind (V2)

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟660,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the voice of religious men who twist God's Word to say things it doesn't say that create the chaos. I have shown you how you do this, even though I am not convinced you do it on purpose, rather, you just follow "other religious voices" instead of really studying yourself. I could be wrong, maybe you are doing it on purpose, only God knows.

You have provided another perfect example of this twisting in the scripture you posted.

John 15:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. 22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, (God) because we keep his (Gods) commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his (Gods) sight. 23 And this is his (Gods) commandment, That we should believe on the name of his (Gods) Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he (God) gave us commandment. 24 And he that keepeth his (Gods) commandments dwelleth in him (God) , and he (God) in him. And hereby we know that he (God) abideth in us, by the Spirit which he (God) hath given us.

Lev. 19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

And this is his (Gods) commandment, That we should believe on the name of his (Gods) Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he (God) gave us commandment.

The religious voices that preach that Jesus came and created different Commandments than HIS Father, and replaced HIS Fathers Law with HIS own, is a deceiver Bob.

I surely hope you can see what the scriptures have pointed out to you here, and then that you can accept them.

Then Jesus lied when He said I give you a new commandment? Your eyes are blind my friend if you cannot see the difference in the command Jesus gave us in:
John 13:33-35 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
And Jesus in:
John 15:9-13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I defy you to find a verse in the Old Testament that equals Jesus command to us. You people have been very critical of what I have written even telling me that I have lied and deceived. I was a SDA for forty years and I know what they teach. I have not read where you have declared yourself as being SDA. Andre has and now I know what he writes is from the seat of his pants. He knows very little and yet tries to challenge what I write.

Yes, I agree mostly. I haven't studied everything of the SDA church but I don't agree with everything they promote. I simply agree with many of their teachings and the 7th day adventism part. The whole investigate judgment seems off to me but I haven't studied this enough, and it seems partly correct about the heavenly ministry as the anti-type. I've never even went to their church. I'm not promoting their church at all, I'm simply defending the point that the part he's attacking Ellen is false. If you're going to attack someone for being wrong at least don't twist the meaning of the text. And not everything there person says is false. Also, since no church or person is 100% perfect then basically all churches and believers are condemned? Do you believe that anyone that preaches/ministers and gives their church a name will be condemned?
Adventists know that when Ellen writes about the "nominal churches" she is referring to all except the SDA church. She wrote:
“Prepare to meet thy God” is the message we are everywhere to proclaim. The trumpet is to give a certain sound. Clearly and distinctly the warning is to ring out: “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen.... Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:2-4. The words of this scripture are to be fulfilled. Soon the last test is to come to all the inhabitants of the earth. At that time prompt decisions will be made. Those who have been convicted under the presentation of the word will range themselves under the blood-stained banner of Prince Immanuel. They will see and understand as never before they have missed many opportunities for doing the good they ought to have done. They will realize that they have not worked as zealously as they should, to seek and save the lost, to snatch them, as it were, out of the fire. {9T 149.2} According to the SDAs they are the only church that has Rev 12: 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. SDA interpretation: keep the (ten) commandments and the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy as found in Ellen White.(Rev 19:10) No other church in the world has this formula. Andre, you need to bone up on your knowledge of what SDAs believe and not be so quick to call me a liar.

If you both were Biblically savey you would have known that Jesus did indeed give us a new command. Studyman, y
ou have shown yourself not to be a "studyman", but someone that has ideas that are not scriptural.

Question: why would you deny the writings of John in 1Jn 3:19-24?

Question: why did you write that I "twisted" scripture? What caused you to believe that I did such a thing?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andre_b

May 6, 2020
Ottawa
✟26,357.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Then Jesus lied when He said I give you a new commandment? Your eyes are blind my friend if you cannot see the difference in the command Jesus gave us in:
John 13:33-35 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
And Jesus in:
John 15:9-13 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I defy you to find a verse in the Old Testament that equals Jesus command to us. You people have been very critical of what I have written even telling me that I have lied and deceived. I was a SDA for forty years and I know what they teach. I have not read where you have declared yourself as being SDA. Andre has and now I know what he writes is from the seat of his pants. He knows very little and yet tries to challenge what I write.

Adventists know that when Ellen writes about the "nominal churches" she is referring to all except the SDA church. She wrote:
“Prepare to meet thy God” is the message we are everywhere to proclaim. The trumpet is to give a certain sound. Clearly and distinctly the warning is to ring out: “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen.... Come out of her, My people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:2-4. The words of this scripture are to be fulfilled. Soon the last test is to come to all the inhabitants of the earth. At that time prompt decisions will be made. Those who have been convicted under the presentation of the word will range themselves under the blood-stained banner of Prince Immanuel. They will see and understand as never before they have missed many opportunities for doing the good they ought to have done. They will realize that they have not worked as zealously as they should, to seek and save the lost, to snatch them, as it were, out of the fire. {9T 149.2} According to the SDAs they are the only church that has Rev 12: 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. SDA interpretation: keep the (ten) commandments and the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy as found in Ellen White.(Rev 19:10) No other church in the world has this formula. Andre, you need to bone up on your knowledge of what SDAs believe and not be so quick to call me a liar.

If you both were Biblically savey you would have known that Jesus did indeed give us a new command. Studyman, y
ou have shown yourself not to be a "studyman", but someone that has ideas that are not scriptural.

Question: why would you deny the writings of John in 1Jn 3:19-24?

Question: why did you write that I "twisted" scripture? What caused you to believe that I did such a thing?

Since when does a "new" commandment means replace? I have a car and i bought a new one. Where did I ever say the old one was abolished? Just like Jesus said he DID NOT COME TO ABOLISH. This is what I mean twisting jesus' words because he said new, he didn't say replace, you ASSUME new means replace. However when we read what he taught he clearly never replaced. The new commandment is magnifying the love your neighbour as yourself to love each other like God would, that's even more difficult but a great example.

Again, your message about the remnant, she doesn't say only her "church" she QUOTED REVELATION to say all who keep the commandments of God and faith of Jesus. Like I said over 400 different churches do this already, Ten Commandments including the sabbath and many people that are non-denominational. She seems to believe those whom believe what Revelation 12:17 of that during the end times. You are not truthful when you say no other church/believers other than SDA follow the 10 commandments including the sabbath. Look it up.

You again quoted that she says her church only. Please quote me her direct words that says her church ONLY. If other SDA believe this that's their problem, however, she never said this herself. People like you add to others teachings just like the Pharisees did. If some part of that church is corrupt, it doesn't mean EVERYONE is corrupt and follow the teachings 100%. Some are, some aren't. Jesus says to take what is good and discard what isn't.

I'm simply saying she never said her church ONLY like you are claiming. Again give me HER quote where she says only those that believe HER OR HER CHURCH. Do you know the definition of Nominal churches? Roman Catholicism as an example, however there are many many more, that's the point, she never singled out her church in the message. You believe that most churches are ok? I thought the end times would be like the days of Noah.

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,553.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because it's true.
Well, I guess your say-so settles it.

So we will need to dig up poor old Paul and set him straight on the matter. I would be happy to witness that conversation where you would say:

Paul, old chap, Jesus did not fulfill everything the law and the prophets requested - so you need to remove this from your letter to the Corinthians: For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes.

• Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟660,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since when does a "new" commandment means replace? I have a car and i bought a new one. Where did I ever say the old one was abolished? Just like Jesus said he DID NOT COME TO ABOLISH. This is what I mean twisting jesus' words because he said new, he didn't say replace, you ASSUME new means replace. However when we read what he taught he clearly never replaced. The new commandment is magnifying the love your neighbour as yourself to love each other like God would, that's even more difficult but a great example.

Again, your message about the remnant, she doesn't say only her "church" she QUOTED REVELATION to say all who keep the commandments of God and faith of Jesus. Like I said over 400 different churches do this already, Ten Commandments including the sabbath and many people that are non-denominational. She seems to believe those whom believe what Revelation 12:17 of that during the end times. You are not truthful when you say no other church/believers other than SDA follow the 10 commandments including the sabbath. Look it up.

You again quoted that she says her church only. Please quote me her direct words that says her church ONLY. If other SDA believe this that's their problem, however, she never said this herself. People like you add to others teachings just like the Pharisees did. If some part of that church is corrupt, it doesn't mean EVERYONE is corrupt and follow the teachings 100%. Some are, some aren't. Jesus says to take what is good and discard what isn't.

I'm simply saying she never said her church ONLY like you are claiming. Again give me HER quote where she says only those that believe HER OR HER CHURCH. Do you know the definition of Nominal churches? Roman Catholicism as an example, however there are many many more, that's the point, she never singled out her church in the message. You believe that most churches are ok? I thought the end times would be like the days of Noah.
You absolutely do not know what you are talking about. You admitted you know almost nothing about Adventism. Bone up before you question my posts. SDAs teach they are the only true church. That means the 400-500 Sabbath observing churches are not the true church according to the teaching of the SDA church. That means that every other church is wrong. That means that what I wrote is truthful and you are picking at nits.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Andre_b

May 6, 2020
Ottawa
✟26,357.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You absolutely do not know what you are talking about. You admitted you know almost nothing about Adventism. Bone up before you question my posts. SDAs teach they are the only true church. That means the 400-500 Sabbath observing churches are not the true church according to the teaching of the SDA church. That means that every other church is wrong. That means that what I wrote is truthful and you are picking at nits.

Exactly you cannot quote what I asked you to quote. You provide no proofs except your empty words. Please provide a quote because if not then you are indeed in false witness.

Upvote 0

Bob S

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2015
Union County, TN
✟660,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly you cannot quote what I asked you to quote. You provide no proofs except your empty words. Please provide a quote because if not then you are indeed in false witness.
I did and you can't understand.

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I guess your say-so settles it.

So we will need to dig up poor old Paul and set him straight on the matter. I would be happy to witness that conversation where you would say:

Paul, old chap, Jesus did not fulfill everything the law and the prophets requested - so you need to remove this from your letter to the Corinthians: For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes.

Perhaps Paul will set you straight when Yahshua raises him up; but you'll have to wait for Yahshua's return as prophesized.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,553.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perhaps Paul will set you straight when Yahshua raises him up; but you'll have to wait for Yahshua's return as prophesized.
.....and the evasion continues.

Responsible debate entails answering clear relevant questions.

In response to this:

Jesus fulfilled everything the law and the prophets requested.

.....you had posted this:

No he hasn't.

Now then. If you are correct, please explain how to reconcile your position with this from Paul:

For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Now then. If you are correct, please explain how to reconcile your position with this from Paul:

For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes.

You brought up Paul. I told you that all of the prophesies concerning messiah have not yet been fulfilled. You seem to believe that Paul says otherwise. I don't believe he does. I don't believe that Paul is a heretic. If you believe otherwise; then the onus is on you to prove it.

SEE: Shifting the Burden of Proof

Posting some random, out of context verse, which doesn't mention prophecy, nor anything about the cancellation of the Kingdom to come, does not constitute proof.

Thanks for playing.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟910,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Every male among you......”Including” those born in your household, or bought with money from a foreigner-

A good example of "NOT all mankind on planet earth"

Yes, No one can be save by the physical circumcision( by hand) BUT you must be circumcise spiritually (by Spirit) in order for you to belong to Christ...Colossians 2:11,12...

Well that is what we find in Romans 2 -- that is for sure.

Rom 2
26 So if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? 27 And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law? 28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums