THE SABBATH IS GOD'S 4th COMMANDMENT - WHERE IS THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS IT IS ABOLISHED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It's also the letter that bring death - Rom 7.

Indeed. The wages of sin (breaking God's Commandments) is death to all those who continue in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23.

The GIFT of GOD is revealed in all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

ROMANS 8:1-4
[1], There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2], For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3], For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4], That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You must be confused to post this passage and continue to teach against it.

Not at all it is God's WORD not mine (repost 2/3)

ROMANS 8:2-4
[2], For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
[3], For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
[4], That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

EZEKIEL 36:24-27
[24], For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
[25], Then will I sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
[26], A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
[27], And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.

JEREMIAH 31:31-34
[31], Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
[32], Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they broke, although I was an husband to them, said the LORD:
[33], But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, said the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[34], And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, said the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

HEBREWS 8:10-12
[10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, said the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13], In that he said, A new covenant, he has made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away.

The SPIRIT of the LAW is LOVE and why we need to be BORN again to and have a NEW HEART. This is the NEW COVENANT promise in all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

The confusion is on your side. I believe God's WORD.

God's people are in every Church. These are those who are living up to all the truth in God's WORD that God has revealed to them. In times of IGNORANCE God does not hold us accountable to sin *ACTS 17:30-31; JAMES 4:17 until we RECEIVE a KNOWLEDGE of the truth by CONTINUING in his WORD *JOHN 8:31.

Once a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come God calls all men everywhere to REPENT and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30. If we reject God's WORD then we are no longer BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God because we are still in our sins. ALL those who CONTINUE in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN (breaking any one of God's 10 Commandments) will not enter into the KINGDOM of HEAVEN *HEBREWS 10:26-27 because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23.

God's people are in every Church. God's is calling all his people where ever they may be to COME OUT of following the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God to worship GOD in SPIRIT and in truth. *JOHN 4:23-24

In times of IGNORANCE God winks at but when a KNOWLEDGE of the truth has come calls all men everywhere to repent and BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD *ACTS 17:30-31.

IF ANYONE receives a KNOWLEDGE of the truth and chooses to reject it then we are no longer BELIEVING AND FOLLOWING God's WORD. We only have today to hear his Voice tommorrow may be to late when our probation finishes here on earth.

God's Sheep hear his Voice (the Word)

JOHN 12:47-48
[47], And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. [48], He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Still no verse requiring NT Christians to worship on Saturday.

Sorry friend God's WORD disagrees with you.

NT SCRIPTURES; ALL GOD'S COMMANDMENTS REPEATED IN THE NEW COVENANT
NT SCRIPTURES; JESUS AND THE APOSTLES TAUGHT GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENT.

HEBREWS 4:9 άρα (Then) απολείπεται (there is left) σαββατισμός (a Sabbath rest) τω (to the) λαώ (people) του θεού (of God)

HEBREWS 4:9 SO THEN IT REMAINS FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD TO KEEP THE SABBATH

Not looking to good for some come judgment day.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
We've tried. No one can show some one anything when everything is ignored.

You provide your own words. Your words are not God's WORD and God's WORD provided to you are not my words so your argument is with God not me. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *ROMANS 3:4. JESUS says those who follw the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God. *MATTHEW 15:3-9. Who should we believe and follow you or God?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
There are some great pretenders out there. The poster you've been interacting with isn't even close to being sola scripturist.

Then if you believe what God says..

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. [4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

NOTE: This is the difference between the people of GOD and the people of the devil.

1 JOHN 3:3-10
[3], And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
[4], Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
[5], And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
[6], Whosoever abides in him sins not: whosoever sins has not seen him, neither known him.
[7], Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
[8], He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
[9], Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his nature remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
[10], In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother.

GOD’S PEOPLE KEEP ALL OF GOD’S COMMANDMENTS BY FAITH AND ARE SEALED WITH GOD’S SPIRIT

JOHN 14:15-26 [15], If you love me, keep my commandments. [16], and I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; [17], Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

REVELATION 12:17 [17], And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

REVELATION 14:12 [12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

REVLATION 22:14 [14], Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

CAN WE GRIEVE AND LOSE THE HOLY SPIRITS PRESENCE?

EPHESIANS 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, by whom you are sealed unto the day of redemption.

PSALMS 51:11 Do not cast me away from your presence, and do not take your Holy Spirit from me

1 SAMUEL 16:14 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul and a distressing Spirit from the Lord troubled him

HOW DO WE LOSE GOD’S PRESENCE AND SPIRIT?

ISAIAH 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

NOTE: As shown already through the scriptures, RECEIVING the GIFT of God’s HOLY Spirit is conditional on BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God’s WORD. If we are NOT BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God’s WORD and breaking God’s Commandments and are in SIN we LOSE the presence of GOD. This is not to say that God gives up on us. He loves us and will convict us of sin when we do so but it is up to us to seek GOD in confession and repentance and FORGIVENESS by Faith before we can receive God’s presence again.

HEBREWS 3:7-11
[7], Therefore as the Holy Spirit says, Today if you will hear his voice,
[8], Harden not your hearts, as in the rebellion, in the day of testing in the wilderness:
[9], When your fathers tested me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
[10], Therefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
[11], So I swore in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest.

……………………..

CONCLUSION: RECEIVING God’s SPIRIT is CONDITIONAL on BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God’s WORD and by FAITH in God’s WORD seeking God in CONFESSION and REPENTANCE of SIN and being baptized in his Spirit walking in his Spirit in OBEDIENCE to God’s WORD. Walking in God’s SPIRIT we will not fulfill the LUSTS of the flesh *GALATIANS 5:16. God’s WORK in us is LOVE and all those who LOVE fulfill God’s LAW because they have God’s Spirit which is the NEW COVENANT promise *HEBREWS 8:10-12; ROMANS 13:8-10; 1 JOHN 3:3-10. God’s people keep ALL of God’s Commandments by faith in God’s WORD and are sealed with God’s Spirit *JOHN 14:15-26; REVELATION 12:17; REVELATION 14:12; REVLATION 22:14; EPHESIANS 1:13; 2 CORINTHIANS 1:21-22. If anyone is breaking God’s Commandments living and known unrepentant sin they do not have God’s SPIRIT and do not KNOW God because they are still in their sins and have rejected the gift of God’s dear son *1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; HEBREWS 10:26-27; HEBREWS 6:4-8; ROMANS 6:23. God only gives his Spirit to those who BELIEVE and OBEY his WORD

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
He thinks it's being polite. The reality he won't admit to is intent to disarm defense system with it.

There are some great pretenders out there. The poster you've been interacting with isn't even close to being sola scripturist.

For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind. He tells me it is those that say they see that do not see. These are they that have once known him or do not know him. There is only life in the living Word. These are his Words and not my own. Freely I give because freely I have received. I must speak in the light and what I hear preach in the housetops. Many will not hear because they do not know Him. He is the Word of God and those that believe him are those that he has chosen. They follow him because they love him and are loved by him. Many are called but few are chosen. There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed come judgment day.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Who in their right mind wants to possess the spirit of the law?

Anyone who BELIEVES the WORD of GOD and the NEW COVENANT promise (re-post 3/3)

[24], For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
[25], Then will I sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
[26], A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
[27], And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.

[31], Behold, the days come, said the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
[32], Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they broke, although I was an husband to them, said the LORD:
[33], But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, said the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
[34], And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, said the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

[10], For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, said the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
[11], And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
[12], For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[13], In that he said, A new covenant, he has made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away.

The SPIRIT of the LAW is LOVE and why we need to be BORN again to and have a NEW HEART. This is the NEW COVENANT promise in all those who BELIEVE and FOLLOW God's WORD.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your words are not God's WORD. God is not the author of confusion. Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused: and the more part knew not why they were come together. There is only confusion in our own words when they are not God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God. JESUS says those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9
Where did I claim my spot on post was God's Word?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
For me, he must increase and I must decrease. I only point all to the Word of God because it is there we find the one who loves us that we may love him. I know him and am known by him. All that he shows me I see and must show to all because I am blind.
I don't mind trying to have a conversation with a blind man, I just won't follow him into the ditch.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How many Commandments are there is God's 10 Commandments are there 9, 10 or 613 *EXODUS 34:28; DEUTERONOMY 4:13; DEUTERONOMY 10:4 ?
That's what I thought. Do I need to quote them to you? Do you need the 10 you holler about, or the 613?

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whosoever commits sin is a servant of sin. If the son shall make you free you shall be free indeed. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. Whosoever abides in him sins not: whosoever sins hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. We are sinners indeed but we have a Saviour for those that our Heavenly father have given ears to hear and eyes to see. Do you know these scriptures? What do you think they mean?
Would you mind showing how that relates to my post?

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is this a discussion? If it was a discussion you would respond to the posts and the scriptures in them that disagree with you. I am always happy to have a discussion of the scriptures and even more so if you respond to my posts and the scriptures in them as I do for you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappear.
I already have and you just keep repeating this as though I haven't. That's called ignore, not discussion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Indeed. The wages of sin (breaking God's Commandments) is death to all those who continue in KNOWN UNREPENTANT SIN because they reject the gift of God's dear son *ROMANS 6:23.
I don't want my wages. However your side of the fence sure seems to want them in that they quote and reference Rev 22:14 a lot.

Reactions: Timothy416
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry friend God's WORD disagrees with you.

NT SCRIPTURES; ALL GOD'S COMMANDMENTS REPEATED IN THE NEW COVENANT
NT SCRIPTURES; JESUS AND THE APOSTLES TAUGHT GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENT.

HEBREWS 4:9 άρα (Then) απολείπεται (there is left) σαββατισμός (a Sabbath rest) τω (to the) λαώ (people) του θεού (of God)

HEBREWS 4:9 SO THEN IT REMAINS FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD TO KEEP THE SABBATH

Not looking to good for some come judgment day.
This "σαββατισμός" isn't this "σάββατον".

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You provide your own words. Your words are not God's WORD and God's WORD provided to you are not my words so your argument is with God not me. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God *ROMANS 3:4. JESUS says those who follw the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God. *MATTHEW 15:3-9. Who should we believe and follow you or God?
Like I said I don't follow blind men.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then if you believe what God says..

1 JOHN 2:3-4 [3], And by this we know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. [4], He that says, I know him, and keeps not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

NOTE: This is the difference between the people of GOD and the people of the devil.

1 JOHN 3:3-10
[3], And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as he is pure.
[4], Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
[5], And you know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
[6], Whosoever abides in him sins not: whosoever sins has not seen him, neither known him.
[7], Little children, let no man deceive you: he that does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
[8], He that commits sin is of the devil; for the devil sins from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
[9], Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his nature remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
[10], In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever does not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loves not his brother.

GOD’S PEOPLE KEEP ALL OF GOD’S COMMANDMENTS BY FAITH AND ARE SEALED WITH GOD’S SPIRIT

JOHN 14:15-26 [15], If you love me, keep my commandments. [16], and I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; [17], Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you.

REVELATION 12:17 [17], And the dragon was angry with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

REVELATION 14:12 [12], Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

REVLATION 22:14 [14], Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

CAN WE GRIEVE AND LOSE THE HOLY SPIRITS PRESENCE?

EPHESIANS 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, by whom you are sealed unto the day of redemption.

PSALMS 51:11 Do not cast me away from your presence, and do not take your Holy Spirit from me

1 SAMUEL 16:14 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul and a distressing Spirit from the Lord troubled him

HOW DO WE LOSE GOD’S PRESENCE AND SPIRIT?

ISAIAH 59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

NOTE: As shown already through the scriptures, RECEIVING the GIFT of God’s HOLY Spirit is conditional on BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God’s WORD. If we are NOT BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God’s WORD and breaking God’s Commandments and are in SIN we LOSE the presence of GOD. This is not to say that God gives up on us. He loves us and will convict us of sin when we do so but it is up to us to seek GOD in confession and repentance and FORGIVENESS by Faith before we can receive God’s presence again.

HEBREWS 3:7-11
[7], Therefore as the Holy Spirit says, Today if you will hear his voice,
[8], Harden not your hearts, as in the rebellion, in the day of testing in the wilderness:
[9], When your fathers tested me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
[10], Therefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do always err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
[11], So I swore in my wrath, they shall not enter into my rest.

……………………..

CONCLUSION: RECEIVING God’s SPIRIT is CONDITIONAL on BELIEVING and FOLLOWING God’s WORD and by FAITH in God’s WORD seeking God in CONFESSION and REPENTANCE of SIN and being baptized in his Spirit walking in his Spirit in OBEDIENCE to God’s WORD. Walking in God’s SPIRIT we will not fulfill the LUSTS of the flesh *GALATIANS 5:16. God’s WORK in us is LOVE and all those who LOVE fulfill God’s LAW because they have God’s Spirit which is the NEW COVENANT promise *HEBREWS 8:10-12; ROMANS 13:8-10; 1 JOHN 3:3-10. God’s people keep ALL of God’s Commandments by faith in God’s WORD and are sealed with God’s Spirit *JOHN 14:15-26; REVELATION 12:17; REVELATION 14:12; REVLATION 22:14; EPHESIANS 1:13; 2 CORINTHIANS 1:21-22. If anyone is breaking God’s Commandments living and known unrepentant sin they do not have God’s SPIRIT and do not KNOW God because they are still in their sins and have rejected the gift of God’s dear son *1 JOHN 2:3-4; 1 JOHN 3:3-10; HEBREWS 10:26-27; HEBREWS 6:4-8; ROMANS 6:23. God only gives his Spirit to those who BELIEVE and OBEY his WORD

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it.
I need your commentary before I respond to these verses. Otherwise you will only say I made up something you didn't say. You're speaking through quotes you refuse to talk about.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Anyone who BELIEVES the WORD of GOD and the NEW COVENANT promise (re-post 3/3)

Hope this helps.
Nothing here answers my question. Besides that you don't believe all the passages you quoted.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.