Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
remember when I said your answers are obtuse. Case and point.
Why do you think me asking you questions for clarification as to what you believe so there is no misunderstandings is obtuse? I am not sure what case you are making to be honest.

Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟275,100.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you think me asking you questions for clarification as to what you believe so there is no misunderstandings is obtuse? I am not sure what case you are making to be honest.
ugh. Good day

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Back to the OP.

Q2. If faith comes from Gods' Word (the scriptures and Jesus) *Romans 10:17 then how can we have faith or be "in the faith" if we do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says?

Any thoughts?

Answer is we cannot. If we do not have our faith in Gods' Word and promises we are not "in the faith". To be "in the Faith" means to believe and follow what Gods Word says. So if we do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says or are following man-made teachings and traditions that lead us away from Gods' Word to break the commandments of God according to Jesus we are not worshiping God in Matthew 15:3-9 and according to John we do not know God in 1 John 2:3-4; 1 John 3:6.

God bless.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So if we do not believe and follow what Gods' Word says or are following man-made teachings and traditions that lead us away from Gods' Word to break the commandments of God according to Jesus we are not worshiping God in Matthew 15:3-9 and according to John we do not know God in 1 John 2:3-4; 1 John 3:6.
Difficult to hold allegiance to one's nation and God's opposing Kingdom at the same time.

Upvote 0