✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The rise of vigilantism.
Exactly what Antifa and BLM violence is about. Justice for George Floyd, Justice for racism. Looting, as reparation for slavery. All vigilantes.
:rolleyes: I hope no one gives Rittenhouse a badge.
Don't give the true vigilantes one either. It was self defense, against vigilantism.
The verdict made us all safer from the violence of the true vigilantes. Self defense here finally erases the myth that these mobs are even remotely "peaceful"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Never heard of him.:rolleyes:
Well, now you have. The thought occurred to me... I probably hadn't heard of him because there are plenty out there today promoting similar things, yesterdays news. It just isn't big news, nor a big deal anymore. People just roll their eyes like no big deal.

Reactions: Miss Shelby
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, now you have. The thought occurred to me, I probably hadn't heard of him because there are plenty out there today promoting similar things. I just isn't big news anymore. People just roll their eyes like no big deal.
I just believe what scripture says. Ecc. 4:3 . The devil likes to cause division among the saints, but scripture is true and we can stand on it.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Why are you supporting the murder of a seventeen year old? Your literally defending the guys who wanted to murder Kyle. If someone threatened to kill your family or you would you gladly let them.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why are you supporting the murder of a seventeen year old? Your literally defending the guys who wanted to murder Kyle. If someone threatened to kill your family or you would you gladly let them.
What?:confused:

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
This:

You act as if it would have been okay for the bad guys to murder a 17 year old because he had no right to defend himself. Without knowing it that is what you implied
Having the right to defend himself is no cause to give the boy a badge. He should just chill and grow up. He is neither a villain nor a hero. Just a kid who got caught up in a bad situation and then far too much attention as the media tried to paint him as a villain. Now others want to paint him as some sort of superhero. He's just a kid who did something regrettable.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
He is a kid but he didn't do anything regrettable by defending himself
He took two lives, justifiable homicides but nonetheless regrettable and I understand he regrets his own actions. He is neither villain nor hero.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This:

You act as if it would have been okay for the bad guys to murder a 17 year old because he had no right to defend himself. Without knowing it that is what you implied
That is how YOU read my response . I did not say anything about it being ok to murder Rittenhouse. The thought never entered my mind.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That is how YOU read my response . I did not say anything about it being ok to murder Rittenhouse. The thought never entered my mind.
Well clearly it was the intention of those who attacked him. To ignore that with regard to Rittenhouse's actions implies the intentions of others is of no concern to you. So yes you implied it.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I find it disturbing that "christians" can support the unrestrained killing of human beings who need to be saved,
Explain your intentions in making this comment as it specifically relates to the original topic.

Upvote 0