The Riddle Thread...Work that brain muscle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisgirl

Loved into Heaven by a Violent Act of Grace
Aug 10, 2004
USA
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
While still waiting on the answer to the black, red, gray question...I submit the following...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Upvote 0

Simon_Templar

Not all who wander are lost
Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
✟34,832.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
While still waiting on the answer to the black, red, gray question...I submit the following...

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
ummm well the paragraph only has one noun in it (not counting the gerund) and the subject of every sentence in the paragraph is a pronoun of some variety.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives

There's not a single e in it? I don't know if that makes it unusual, but it's neat.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial] Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.[/FONT]

Upvote 0

FireOfGod

Senior Veteran
Sep 29, 2005
Visit site
✟3,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's not a single e in it? I don't know if that makes it unusual, but it's neat.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.[/FONT]
There aren't only 3 words in the English language!! :p ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

Christina M

Why do statues and paintings of George Washington always show him standing?

george_washington.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.