FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Lazarus: The Master of the Reconciliation manifests Himself in wonderful glimpses for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. His word of life must be anointed by the Spirit of life in order to enter into the glory of His Life.

BREAKING GOOD NEWS

Apostle Paul reports that the impact of death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord, Jesus Christ, 2,000 years ago shown to be more, not less, powerful than the disobedience of man He created 4,000 years prior (Romans 5:19)! Christians "horrified" and "offended" by this "heresy!" Furiously argue redemption of all mankind is an "insult to the cross of Christ"... -John Moneypenny-

• Winner
Reactions: ClementofA
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Outcome Of Infinite Grace -Dr. Loyal Hurley-

What is contained in the following pages is the result of that study. If it should prove as satisfying to the reader as it has to F.L., we shall have a delightful time together, "rejoicing in hope of the glory of God."

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death!" This was the well-known verse that stopped me in the half-opened door that day and directed all my thinking into fresh channels. "What death?" I queried. "The first death, or the second death?" Is God able to destroy the first death, and not the second death?

The Outcome of Infinite Grace

Loyal Hurley: The Outcome of Infinite Grace (1947) | Mercy Upon All

1 The Outcome of Infinite Grace

Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"The verses you quote do not really support your assertion" sums it up perfectly.

"You are fully, completely, and thoroughly adored by God."

If endless conscious torments were true, is God a monster?
Have you been invited to accept Christ?
Annihilationism.jpg

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Second Death=

What is the "Second Death"?

First birth= physical

Second birth= spiritual

First death= physical

Second death= spiritual

There is a First Birth (physical) and a Second Birth (spiritual) - being BORN AGAIN!).

There is a First Death (physical) and a Second Death (spiritual) - which results in a "New creature in Christ."

The "flesh" cannot be "converted;" it must be "destroyed," disassembled, made new. The "Old man of Sin" must be buried. The carnal (fleshly) mind "is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are flesh can not please God."
0 8: 7,8

The "flesh" is "destroyed," but the person is not. After all, Jesus said He came "to DESTROY the WORKS of the DEVIL." (1 John 3:8)

We are the Works of Christ. He created us. We are NOT the works of the devil. Only the SIN in our lives is the work of the devil. It is the SIN ONLY that is permanently destroyed. Then we become "A NEW creature in Christ."

Jesus said: "Behold, I make ALL THINGS NEW!!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sure, why not? It is not difficult, as I have the following in one of my document files: GENESIS 18:18 all the nations of the earth will be blessed
28:14 all the families of the earth will be blessed
Then do not distort what the Bible says: Genesis 18:18  Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 

Genesis 18:19  For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him. 
NUMBERS
16:22 the God of the spirits of all flesh
Numbers 16:22  And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation? Numbers 16:26   And he spake unto the congregation, saying, Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest ye be consumed in all their sins.
I KINGS 8:43 all the people of the earth will come to know and fear you, just as your own people Israel do.
1Kings 8:43  Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name. 
PSALMS 46:10 "I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world." 65:2 O you who hear prayer, to you shall all flesh come. 86:9 All the nations you made will come and bow before you, Lord; they will praise your holy name. 138:4 O Jehovah,
Psalms 65:2  O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
Psalms 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalms 86:9  All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psalms 138:4  All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.  
ISAIAH 11:9 Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the LORD. 52:10 The LORD will lay bare his holy arm in the sight of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth will see the salvation of our God. 52:15 Kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they understand.
61:11 or as the earth brings forth its bud, and as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord Yahweh will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, to a nation that was not called by my name.
66:18 it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.
66:23 all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the LORD.
Isaiah 11:9  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Isaiah 52:8  Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion. 

Isa 52:10  The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. 

Isaiah 52:15  So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider. 

Isaiah 53:1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

Isaiah 61:9
  And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed. 

Isa 61:11  For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. 
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-32 For the Lord will not cast off for ever: but though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. (NLT)- For no one is abandoned by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion because of the greatness of his unfailing love.
Lamentations 3:31  For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
Lamentations  3:66  Persecute and destroy them in anger from under the heavens of the LORD.

Lamentations
3:38  Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Lamentations 3:39  Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins? 

Lamentations 3:40  Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD. 
DANIEL 7:14 And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed. DANIEL7:27 ..the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him."
Daniel 12:2  And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 

Your blasphemy is too obvious to continue when you cannot get even the Old Testament right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
There are 66 books in my bible,

1,189 chapters

31,102 verses

Gahanna is mentioned 12 times in 12 verses

11 Times by Jesus, 4 of which are parallel verses so it reality Jesus only mentions Gahanna 7 times.

And once by James which makes 8 times out of 31,102 verses. That =.0002572182%

Does no one else find this rather disturbing if our eternal destiny is actually associated with this word?

One would think that if our eternal destiny was associated with Gahanna it would be the most prevalent word especially throughout the New Testament. Yet not one apostle of Jesus ever uses this word.

Strange indeed that not one apostle of Jesus ever used this word if our eternal destiny was associated with it.

Even stranger is that so many build a doctrine around a word used only .0002572182% of the time in scripture, which is never used by any of Jesus apostles.

How can the doctrines of eternal torment and annihilation be said by so many to be the doctrine of the apostles and the early church when not once did any of the apostles ever mention Gahanna.

Time for Gods children to wake up and realise God through Jesus Christ IS the saviour of ALL HUMANITY.

• Winner
Reactions: Lazarus Short
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There are 66 books in my bible,

1,189 chapters

31,102 verses

Gahanna is mentioned 12 times in 12 verses

11 Times by Jesus, 4 of which are parallel verses so it reality Jesus only mentions Gahanna 7 times.

And once by James which makes 8 times out of 31,102 verses. That =.0002572182%

Does no one else find this rather disturbing if our eternal destiny is actually associated with this word?

One would think that if our eternal destiny was associated with Gahanna it would be the most prevalent word especially throughout the New Testament. Yet not one apostle of Jesus ever uses this word.

Strange indeed that not one apostle of Jesus ever used this word if our eternal destiny was associated with it.

Even stranger is that so many build a doctrine around a word used only .0002572182% of the time in scripture, which is never used by any of Jesus apostles.

How can the doctrines of eternal torment and annihilation be said by so many to be the doctrine of the apostles and the early church when not once did any of the apostles ever mention Gahanna.

Time for Gods children to wake up and realise God through Jesus Christ IS the saviour of ALL HUMANITY.

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Pneuma: The message is clear! God is not a potential Saviour: He IS Saviour of all mankind. And guess what, my brother? We are commanded to teach this fact.

Antiphonal Worship

You are worthy to take the scroll,
And to open its seals;
For You were slain,
And have redeemed us to God by Your blood
Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
And have made us kings and priests to our God;
And we shall reign on the earth.”

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice:

“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain
To receive power and riches and wisdom,
And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”

And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying:

"Blessing and honor and glory and power
Be to Him who sits on the throne,
And to the Lamb, forever and ever!”

Then the four living creatures said, “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshipped Him who lives forever and ever.

-A. T. Robertson-

"Every created thing (pan ktisma).

Every creature in a still wider antiphonal circle beyond the circle of angels (from ktizw, for which see 1 Timothy 4:4 ; James 1:18 ),

from all the four great fields of life (in heaven, upon the earth, under the earth as in verse James 3 , with on the sea epi th qalassh added).

No created thing is left out.

This universal chorus of praise to Christ from all created life reminds one of the profound mystical passage in Romans 8:20-22 concerning the sympathetic agony of creation (ktisi) in hope of freedom from the bondage of corruption.

If the trail of the serpent is on all creation, it will be ultimately thrown off."

• Agree
Reactions: Pneuma3
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Jesus Loves Me! This I Know

"I heard a story of a minister from Oregon who was assigned to provide counselling in a state mental institution. His first assignment was to a padded cell that housed deranged, barely clothed patients. The stench of human excrement filled the room. He couldn't even talk to the inmates, let alone counsel them - the only responses he got were groans, moans and demonic laughter."

"Then the Holy Spirit prompted him to sit in the middle of the room and for a full hour sing the famous children's hymn that goes "Jesus loves me! This I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong; they are weak, but He is strong." Nothing happened at the end of the first day, but he persisted. For weeks he would sit and sing the same melody with greater conviction each time: "Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! Yes, Jesus loves me! The Bible tells me so."

"As the days passed, the patients began singing with him one by one. Amazingly, by the end of the first month, thirty-six of the severely ill patients were transferred from the high-dependency ward to a self-care ward. Within a year, all but two were discharged from the mental institution."

"The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction"
By Joseph Prince [ch 3, p.33]:

The Power of Right Believing

Thank you Clement

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
FL, THAT is amazing, and "amazing" is a word I use sparingly.

Dear Lazarus: The moving's of the Living God are truly amazing. This story demonstrates how an individual yielding to the promptings of the Holy Spirit can have incredible outcome.

My brother we are sitting on this thread singing the song of Father's love for all of us. I fully expect lunatics to be released as that song begins to be sung in union with the cherished intention of Abba. The whole of created life shall be delivered & set free!

Corrective measures

"All of God’s judgments are corrective measures that counteract, and also cooperate for the eventual good and reconciliation of all through Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world.

God never judges in vengeance for vengeance sake, but only for ultimate rehabilitation. He has His perfect timing to bring forth ultimate good for all. Thus many divine judgments are postponed until iniquity comes to the full (Gen. 15:16).

All must experience human failure and total depravity to the full in order to appreciate salvation when God eventually sets all things right throughout the whole universe (Isa. 9:26; and Phil. 2:10,11). -Dora V.Assen

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WESTOZZIE

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2018
WA
Visit site
✟54,255.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My brother we are sitting on this thread singing the song of Father's love for all of us.
It seems to me that for the Lord to sing His song through us and as us....we must find our life in the Slain One.

"Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?"
Rev 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It seems to me that for the Lord to sing His song through us and as us....we must find our life in the Slain One.

"Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?"
Rev 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: "You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,

My down under brother Ozzie: Our life IS Him. We live by the Son of God, His mighty call reaching to every dimension of His creation. For the "especially" of His love & grace it begins to sound now. We await with beings arrested by His call, the new Day of all things made new in His promise, "behold I make all things new."

Take us deeper into You Abba, in Your mighty Song.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"In order to fill the Universe with Himself"

"This plan, which God will complete when the time is right, is to bring all creation together, everything in heaven and on earth, with Christ as head."

"a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth."

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
ALL of us believe that the bondage to evil that causes people to DO evil to one another MUST be gotten rid of in some way.

We just differ on the means, and what that will look like. For me, Jesus set us free, but until we fully enter into that freedom, we still continue to do evil – to obey our old master, sin. Paul said that if he continued to do what he hated (evil) then it was no longer he who did it, but sin that dwelt in him, and that only through Christ could he become free. But what about people who LIKE doing evil, who don’t WANT to be set free from it? God will not rip that thing they love out of their being, but He may burn it out by allowing His presence to be experienced by His rebellious, hateful children in the natural way it WOULD be experienced by those who choose, because they WANT to so choose, to fondle their sins. They must pay as Geo. MacDonald says the uttermost farthing – which is to say, they must tender the forgiveness of their brethren that is owed, the repentance and sorrow for sin that is owed, etc. Otherwise they do stay in prison with the tormenters. (their guilt? their hate? their own filthiness?) At last resort, if they still refuse to let go that nasty pet they’ve been stroking, they must even suffer the outer darkness. God will remove Himself from them to the extent that He can do so without causing their existence to cease.

As Tom Talbot points out so well, no sane person of free will (and the child must be sane and informed to have freedom) could possibly choose ultimate horror over ultimate delight throughout the unending ages.

This, along with the things many of us experience in this life, IS the meaning of hell to me. I make it a point to explain to people (if I’m given that much of a hearing) that we will all experience “fire” to the extent we need it. I no longer think (and I always thought it strange) that we are somehow “sealed in righteousness” at death. Where do we find this in the scriptures?

IMO the only way to be sealed in righteousness is to be of the same opinion as God – to HATE sin so much that it is impossible we should ever be willing or coerced to engage in it.

-Cindy Skillman-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

he-man

he-man
Oct 28, 2010
usa
✟90,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"In order to fill the Universe with Himself"
"This plan, which God will complete when the time is right, is to bring all creation together, everything in heaven and on earth, with Christ as head."
"a long-range plan in which everything would be brought together and summed up in him, everything in deepest heaven, everything on planet earth."
Yes, but you must first be called to be a part of the ALL.

Ephesians 4:1-3 I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, (2) with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, (3) endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Matthew 20:16  So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Many are called by the preaching of the Gospel into the outward communion of the Church of Christ; but few, comparatively, are chosen to dwell with God in glory, because they do not come to the master of the feast for a marriage garment - for that holiness without which none can see the Lord. This is an allusion to the Roman custom of raising their militia; all were mustered, but only those were chosen to serve, who were found proper. Reader! examine thy soul, and make sure work for eternity! [CLARKE]

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.