Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Love’s Goal

All that love is, God is, for God is love. As the negative side of love is unselfish - seeketh not her own - so her positive side is concern for others, a deep, ardent, all consuming concern: dauntless, self-sacrificing, invincible. “Love never faileth.” Such is the divine essence and this it is that is imparted to the creature.

There can be no self-complacency with God, neither could He provide a self-satisfied salvation. Divine joy is in the fullness of love, and love is all-embracing.

To speak of a happy shepherd with an incomplete flock, or even of a happy flock with comrades missing, would be to malign both sheep and shepherd.

Heaven’s joys will be full only when sin’s sorrow cease. “Tis of mine” will be the yearning cry of the Good Shepherd spirit in the bosom of both saint and Saviour until the last of all the lost has been gathered home.

Love cannot omit; His soul travail was for all. Neither can love abandon or forget. His purpose, as His promise, is “until He find it”. Thus it is that He is yet to “see of the travail of His soul and be satisfied.” And surely we too shall be satisfied when conformed to this likeness.

Oh, the fullness of heaven’s joy when sin’s sorrows shall have ceased! -Love’s Goal

All that love is, God is, for God is love. As the negative side of love is unselfish - seeketh not her own - so her positive side is concern for others, a deep, ardent, all consuming concern: dauntless, self-sacrificing, invincible. “Love never faileth.” Such is the divine essence and this it is that is imparted to the creature.

There can be no self-complacency with God, neither could He provide a self-satisfied salvation. Divine joy is in the fullness of love, and love is all-embracing. To speak of a happy shepherd with an incomplete flock, or even of a happy flock with comrades missing, would be to malign both sheep and shepherd.

Heaven’s joys will be full only when sin’s sorrow cease.

“Tis of mine” will be the yearning cry of the Good Shepherd spirit in the bosom of both saint and Saviour until the last of all the lost has been gathered home. Love cannot omit; His soul travail was for all. Neither can love abandon or forget.

His purpose, as His promise, is “until He find it”.

Thus it is that He is yet to “see of the travail of His soul and be satisfied.” And surely we too shall be satisfied when conformed to this likeness. Oh, the fullness of heaven’s joy when sin’s sorrows shall have ceased! -D. Buchanan-

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Only those who obey the Gospel will be saved.

Which happens to be justification by faith.

Mark 9:23
And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.”

Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Hebrews 11:1-40
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks. By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God. ...

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

1 Corinthians 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

1 John 5:4
For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Ephesians 6:16
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Only those who obey the Gospel will be saved."

Every knee bows IN/EN the Name of Jesus in all dimensions of the earth, the heavens & the underworld.

All saved, and more so, reconciled in the mighty draw of the Unlimited One.

This identical polys “made sinners” in the first Adam, are the polys “made righteous” in the Last, every last broken wreck reconciled!

Never ever limit the Holy One Of Israel!

If you imagine His will being multiple choice, know His will prevails, ALWAYS!

Salvation in the koine =esothen & sozomenos & sothesomai

There is a tense in koine known as the descriptive present, or the progressive present, which depicts an action in progress.

Yes, God IS the Saviour of all mankind, not some of mankind: all of mankind!

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"Because of that obedience, God lifted him high and honored him far beyond anyone or anything, ever, so that all created beings in heaven and on earth—even those long ago dead and buried—will bow in worship before this Jesus Christ, and call out in praise that he is the Master of all, to the glorious honor of God the Father." -The Message-

Robertson Word Pictures

That in the name of Jesus every knee should bow (ινα εν τωι ονοματι Ιησου παν γονυ καμπσηι— hina en tōi onomati Iēsou pan gonu kampsēi). First aorist active subjunctive of καμπτω — kamptō old verb, to bend, to bow, in purpose clause with ινα — hina

Not perfunctory genuflections whenever the name of Jesus is mentioned, but universal acknowledgment of the majesty and power of Jesus who carries his human name and nature to heaven. This universal homage to Jesus is seen in Romans 8:22; Ephesians 1:20-22 and in particular Revelation 5:13.

Under the earth (καταχτονιων — katachthoniōn). Homeric adjective for departed souls, subterranean, simply the dead. Here only in the N.T.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JLB777

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Which happens to be justification by faith.

Mark 9:23
And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.”

Romans 12:3
For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

Matthew 17:20
He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Hebrews 11:1-40
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. For by it the people of old received their commendation. By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible. By faith Abel offered to God a more acceptable sacrifice than Cain, through which he was commended as righteous, God commending him by accepting his gifts. And through his faith, though he died, he still speaks. By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God. ...

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

1 Corinthians 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

1 John 5:4
For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.

Hebrews 11:7
By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.

Mark 16:16
Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Ephesians 6:16
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;

Yes.

Obeying the Gospel is another way of saying justification by faith.

JLB

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"But if salvation involves a human choice then there is room for a person to brag about making the “right” choice. God is the one who made all the choices, to create us, to punish us for our disobedience, and to redeem the whole world through His Son." -Wardendresden-

Dear Warden:

The words of the Master of reconciliation ring loud and clear. YOU DID NOT CHOOSE ME...

No disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ chooses Him, NONE, NADA!

His idea, all of it!

"Now God has us where he wants us, with all the time in this world and the next to shower grace and kindness upon us in Christ Jesus.

Saving is all his idea, and all his work.

All we do is trust him enough to let him do it.

It’s God’s gift from start to finish!

We don’t play the major role. If we did, we’d probably go around bragging that we’d done the whole thing!

No, we neither make nor save ourselves.

God does both the making and saving.

He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing." -The Message-

https://www.biblestudytools.com/ephe...8-compare.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Love’s Goal

There can be no self-complacency with God, neither could He provide a self-satisfied salvation. Divine joy is in the fullness of love, and love is all-embracing.

To speak of a happy shepherd with an incomplete flock, or even of a happy flock with comrades missing, would be to malign both sheep and shepherd.

Heaven’s joys will be full only when sin’s sorrow cease. “Tis of mine” will be the yearning cry of the Good Shepherd spirit in the bosom of both saint and Saviour until the last of all the lost has been gathered home.

Love cannot omit; His soul travail was for all. Neither can love abandon or forget. His purpose, as His promise, is “until He find it”. Thus it is that He is yet to “see of the travail of His soul and be satisfied.” And surely we too shall be satisfied when conformed to this likeness.

Oh, the fullness of heaven’s joy when sin’s sorrows shall have ceased! -Love’s Goal

There can be no self-complacency with God, neither could He provide a self-satisfied salvation. Divine joy is in the fullness of love, and love is all-embracing. To speak of a happy shepherd with an incomplete flock, or even of a happy flock with comrades missing, would be to malign both sheep and shepherd.

Heaven’s joys will be full only when sin’s sorrow cease.

“Tis of mine” will be the yearning cry of the Good Shepherd spirit in the bosom of both saint and Saviour until the last of all the lost has been gathered home. Love cannot omit; His soul travail was for all. Neither can love abandon or forget.

His purpose, as His promise, is “until He find it”.

Thus it is that He is yet to “see of the travail of His soul and be satisfied.” And surely we too shall be satisfied when conformed to this likeness. Oh, the fullness of heaven’s joy when sin’s sorrows shall have ceased! -D. Buchanan-

God's love & compassion never fails=

L'amour et la compassion de Dieu ne manquent jamais

Gods liefde & mededogen faalt nooit

El amor y la compasión de Dios nunca fallan

Божья любовь и сострадание никогда не подводят

Jumalan rakkaus ja myötätunto eivät koskaan onnistu

Gottes Liebe und Mitleid versagen nie

My friend: God loves you. He always has, He always will. His love NEVER fails!

"Put together all the tenderest love you know of, multiply it by infinity, and you will begin to see glimpses of the love and grace of God." -Hannah Whitall Smith-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Man Who Met God In A bar -Part 1 of 2-

If there were an award given for “Most Terrible Parable,” my vote would go straight for the one about the coins. Known traditionally as “The Parable of the Talents,” the story almost single-handedly drove me out of the church and into a spiritual detox. You may know it: the tale of a nobleman who is leaving town for a while and so offers three of his servants an investment opportunity, as shifty salesmen do, giving each one a different amount of money “according to their ability.” Amy All-Star gets five talents (or coins), Count-On-It Carl gets two, and the lowlife, who maybe we just call Larry, gets one. If you’re already getting nervous, just wait.

Each of them is given the same objective: to take care of what’s been entrusted to them. Larry, who sounds a lot like me if I’m being honest, is afraid he’s just one more demotion from the curb, so he wraps it up in a napkin and buries it. He thinks he’s being smart by not losing the one thing he’s been given. You can hear his thought process, can’t you? Oh man, just imagine what the boss’d say—I’m already on the rocks with the guy—if I lost this one, too…It’s not worth the risk. I’ve got to keep this job.

Predictably, the boss returns, and Amy and Carl have doubled their funds, now sitting in higher cotton than they were before this cruel experiment.

Lowlife Larry, on the other hand, only falls farther. As he tries to explain to the nobleman why he buried the coin, how afraid he was of losing it, his boss silences him and tells him to pack up his desk. “Cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness.” Jesus gives his listeners the following ominous warning: “For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.”

So, considering some of the nicer parables—about lost lambs found, about prodigal sons welcomed home, about the last being first—yeah, this one sticks out to me. Even if you seem more like All-Star Amy, and you view yourself as someone with quite a lot to be grateful for, you can’t not hear the conditionality lining this story.

Like a sore toe, this parable became impossible to ignore.

It came to dictate the Jesus I believed in. And it wasn’t exactly the Sweet Jesus of Lambs and Orphans. It was the Very Serious Jesus of Judgment I had always been afraid was hiding behind the curtain. It’s not surprising that this picture of God—the expectant landlord, his threat of punishment, his focus on productivity—has provoked leagues of burnouts over the church’s tenure. Have you done enough? Invested wisely enough? Have you, too, chosen to sit on my opportunities for fear of losing them?

-Robt. F. Capon-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"God has mercy on us. He says ‘yes’ to us, he wills to be on our side, to be our God against all odds. Indeed against all odds, because we do not deserve this mercy, because, as we rightly suppose, he should say ‘no’ to us all. But he does not say ‘no’; he says ‘yes’. He is not against us; he is for us. This is God’s mercy." -Karl Barth-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"He is the propitiation for our sins, and not our sins ONLY, but for the WHOLE world."

Originally Posted by MysticPhD
"This propitiation misunderstanding is based on a God who needs to be appeased and that is NOT our Father. Our entire species was failing to achieve the love that God IS. Jesus was our "designated hitter" which is why His achievement applies to all of us. He achieved perfect resonance (Identity) with God's agape love and connects us all to God. There was no appeasement needed, just perfect agape love. Now, all we need to do is achieve some harmonic resonance (harmony) with Christ's perfect agape love (Grace) to be connected to God. YMMV.

Dear Mystic:

"And He Himself exists continually being a cover around and our mistakes and errors, sheltering us from their effects so that we can be in peaceful and rightwised relationships (or: being the act by which our sins and failures are made ineffective, effecting conciliation [to us]), yet not only around those pertaining to us (or: having their source in us), but further, even around the whole ordered System (secular realm and dominating world of culture, economy, religion and government; or: cosmos; adorned universe; or: aggregate of mankind)!

Jesus the Messiah exists as our covering. In this He exemplifies what is right and just – what is the Way pointed out for one that is rightwised. "Covering or shelter" is the literal meaning of "hilasmos" (which is usually rendered "propitiation" or "propitiating shelter" or "atoning sacrifice"). This word is used only here and in 4:10, below in the NT. Nyland renders it here "the means for taking away our sins," (ibid. p 478). This word is used in the LXX for the Heb. "kaphar," which is often rendered "atonement," e.g., in Num. 5:8 and Ps. 130:4 (in other places, such as Lev. 1:4, we find the verb form prefixed by ex-), but literally means of this noun is "a covering" or "a shelter." A related word, "hilasterios," is the word for the "mercy seat," the cover of the ark of the covenant (Rom. 3:25; Heb. 9:5). We find the verb form ("hilaskomai") only in Lu. 18:13,">>>>>>>

Thoughts On 1 John 2 By Jonathan Mitchell

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"The verse(s?) which says “grace MUCH MORE abounds” than death - the effect Adam’s sin had - goes so very missed and overlooked in the churches and faith! Life trumps death. (Today man thinks life is an anomaly, but death is the anomaly…)

And also the verse “HE subjected all to disobedience that He may have mercy upon all…”

…He’s writing His law on the hearts… and is thoroughly exposing in all it’s abyss of potential, the all important, thorough, understanding of good from evil… Life from death?

Dear Marie: Grace "much more abounds" are 3 words that are not only more, but more to a greater degree, or much more by far. The amazing reach of Abba in reconciliation is polus mallon reaching beyond all sin, despair and death>>>>much, much more!

Mallon is closely associated with malista. Yes, the especially of His amazing reach is in the same vein>>God is the Saviour of all mankind>>>but He is the Saviour "especially" of those who trust in Him/who believe.

“For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.”

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.”

"For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through one man, HOW MUCH MORE will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

“More”= koine mallon=

More.

To a greater degree >>>>by far

So much the more (more to a greater degree).

Added to verbs and adjectives, it denotes increase, a greater quantity, a larger measure, a higher degree, more, more fully.

Romans 5:15, 17

The measure of salvation for which we are indebted to Christ is far greater than that of the ruin which came from Adam; for the difference between the consequences traceable to Adam and to Christ is not only one of quantity but of quality.

“My dear friend, clear your mind of can’t.”-Samuel Johnson-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
To say that sin, assuming it to be opposed to God, has the power of creating a world antagonistic to God as everlasting as He is, attributes to it a power equal at least to His; since according to this view, souls whom God willed to be saved, and for whom Christ died, are held in bondage under the power of sin for ever; and all this in opposition to the Word of God, which says that God's Son was "manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil..." -Andrew Jukes, The Restitution of all Things-

The 2nd Death & The Restitution Of All Things

The Restitution of All Things

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
By these three prepositions Paul ascribes the universe (ta panta) with all the phenomena concerning creation, redemption, providence to God as the...

Ex= The Source

Di= The Agent

Eiv= The Goal

The Koine, ta pavnte, is the strongest word for all in the Scriptures; it literally means the all.

Romans 11:36=

ta pavnte/ ta panta, "in the absolute sense of the whole of creation, the all things, the universe, and, everything in heaven and earth that is in need of uniting and redeeming."

It is not in the limited sense of "nearly all", "pavnte" minus "ta

The final preposition [eiv) reveals the ultimate goal of all that is. What has been provided in Christ is a re-turn, a re-storation, a re-newing, a re-demption, a re-concilation, a re-surrection, a re-stitution.

The prefix "re" means back again, again, anew--and all the words with this prefix speak of something that left its place and has now made its circuit and come back to the point of its beginning.

In the Christian story God descends to reascend. He comes down;.... down to the very roots and sea-bed of the Nature He has created. But He goes down to come up again and bring the whole ruined world up with Him. -C.S. Lewis

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
"I used to think that it took the smartest kind of man to preach and defend Universalism; I now think entirely differently.

It is the easiest faith to preach that I have ever heard.
There is more proof in its favor than in any other doctrine I have ever heard.

I have a suit in court here tomorrow and if I had as much proof in its favor
as there is in Universalism, I would go home, and leave my student to take charge of it, and I should feel perfectly certain that he would gain it."

-Abraham Lincoln-

scuniversalist.blogspot.com/2009 … alist.html 1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear choir boy: you still cannot sing in symphonic tones. Your voice must stand before the Tuning Fork of the Lord and be adjusted accordingly!

This is what the Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour of all mankind declares>>>>

"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."

Will draw=ἕλκω /helkō

helkō=

To draw/ drag off.

To draw by inward power.

To lead.

To impel.

All=

The radical πᾶς/pas.

Jesus Christ draws every last broken creature to Himself

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
“Sinners do not go away into everlasting punishment. They go into eonian correction. Thank God for the Concordant literal translation, which some in their blindness are condemning. When leaders in the church today condemn something I would be the first one to rush out and get it and examine it for myself. Do not make the mistake of thinking that the majority have the truth. It has never been that way and it is not now.

The unscriptural tradition assigning a limit beyond which Christ has no power to save the obstinate sinner has spread universally. It is worldwide. It claims that the will of man can successfully oppose the power and will of God. “God wills all mankind to be saved” (1Tim.2:4).

Let us follow our Lord in His denunciation of tradition that makes void the word of God. Let us revel in the full extent of Christ’s work and God’s victory for all mankind.”

- Chas. J. Peart-

The whole of created life shall be delivered/ set free...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Romans 5:18-21

“Now what was the result of Adam’s transgression? It was universal condemnation of all, without first consulting them or asking for their contribution. The result of Adam’s disobedience was complete and universal in its scope and consequence, plunging each and every member of his race into sin and spiritual separation from God.

Now, just as Adam’s sin had a direct, powerful, irresistible effect on the whole for evil, so the righteous act of Christ has a direct, powerful, irresistible effect on the whole for good. Just as one sin resulted in universal, real, actual condemnation, so the one act of righteousness performed by Christ, the second Adam, results in universal, real, actual justification, not just an opportunity to cast your lot in with Jesus, not just the offer of life, but the real, actual, powerful impartation of life! The real actual, powerful communication of righteousness! The plain language of the text allows for nothing less!”

-Allan E. Chevrier-

More: "Much more"

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Does God “offer” salvation to all, and it’s up to each one to either accept it or reject it?

First, of ourselves, none of us would accept it. So, we should receive the clear Bible teaching that faith is a gift. Rom. 3:10-18; Eph. 2:6-10; Phil. 1:29.

Second, we know from Rom. 9 and other verses such as Eph. 1:4; 2 Thess. 2:13 and 3:2, that God does not choose to save all in this life.

Third, we know God wills all to be saved. Titus 2:11; 1 Tim. 2:4-6.

Fourth, we know that all things are possible with God. Matt. 19:25, 26; Jeremiah 32:17.

Fifth, we know that Christ enlightens all, and draws all to Himself. John 1:9; 12:32.

Sixth, we know God will reconcile all to Himself. 1 Cor. 15:20-28; Col. 1:15-20; Phil. 2:9-11; Rom. 5:18, 19.

Therefore, seventh, we know that God grants salvation (faith, repentance, and reconciliation) to all, for He is the Savior of all mankind. Acts 5:31; 11:18; 2 Tim. 2:25; 1 Tim. 4:9-11

-Kenneth Larsen-

God is the Source, Guide & Goal of ta panta

ta panta= the all

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.