Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
No, I am saying that Both Ishmael and Esau were the result of women meddling in the affairs of God. There is a reason at the fall God said that man should rule over women, that the Apostles preached the the head of women is the man.
Suffering is brought on by disobedience. GOD once said if obedience has been learned, there is no need for suffering. The Muslims problem is directly related to the actions taken by Rebecca and Sarah. The mouth of hell was enlarged.(Torments)

The story of Job is clear enough for those who listen. Job had fears. The higher teachings in the NT say that man is not made perfect in love as long as he has fears. Men who die with fears cannot live with the Father in his kingdom which is perfect in love. Even if that man is called Righteous by GOD without Charity (Perfection in Love) he is nothing. Also if a man had knowledge of all mysteries without Charity he is nothing, also if he had all faith, without Charity he is nothing. P/s Charity means pure love of GOD.

Jesus commanded Be ye therefore perfect [in love] as my Father in heaven is perfect. The kingdom is perfection in love and only those who do not waste their time in this world can live there. The reason that the fullness of the glory of GOD would utterly vanish anything that is guilty, fearful and unclean before it.

Mercy and Grace cannot change the nature or abolish justice. We must be partaker of the divine nature (NT) in this world. That is how it works. Then Mercy and Grace will allow us to live with the Father. Those who fail to reach this kingdom then they may go to the kingdoms administered by Jesus, and those who fail to enter into the kingdoms administered by Jesus may to those kingdom administered by the Holy Ghost and those who fail to make even those kingdoms there remain for them a kingdom with no light called the Outer Darkness, taught by Jesus, Enoch and Jude.

bert12

Are you telling me that Job had to suffer because Abraham had a fling with the servant girl?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
No,I have not confused Esau as the sons of Jacob, Esau is the elder brother of Jacob. Jacob is his name before He received his new Name, Israel. Jacob supplanted Esau with the birthright and the blessing. Now does that say I do not know these guys. Now that I am here I feel that I should add some more. In the days before the flood the birthright when hand in hand with the priesthood and the blessings and it went to eldest boy in the line.

bert12

You are right. It is based on flesh vs spirit. But you have confused the sons of Esau as the sons of Israel?

Not so

As it is Jacob that GOD called and renamed "Istael" continuing to show that it is based on GOD's call alone

And Esau has no share with Jacob/Israel nor is he counted in the 12 tribes of Israel.

In fact Jacob, setting out to reconcile with his brother Esau noted that Esau did not even acknowledge GOD. So instead of joining Esau (Or even giving any of his flock to Esau) Jacob told Esau to "run along ahead and he would catch up with him" and instead actually separated his flocks from his brothers and did not join him but went a separate way

You ask why?

Read the story again and you will find that Esau was enamored by the many riches that Jacob also had and wanted to know where he had gotten all these things

Already showing Jacob that Esau had no awareness of GOD and did not acknowledge HIM as the giver of all these little meaningless things that apart from GOD are nothing

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
You are right. It is based on flesh vs spirit. But you have confused the sons of Esau as the sons of Israel?

Not so

As it is Jacob that GOD called and renamed "Istael" continuing to show that it is based on GOD's call alone

And Esau has no share with Jacob/Israel nor is he counted in the 12 tribes of Israel.

In fact Jacob, setting out to reconcile with his brother Esau noted that Esau did not even acknowledge GOD. So instead of joining Esau (Or even giving any of his flock to Esau) Jacob told Esau to "run along ahead and he would catch up with him" and instead actually separated his flocks from his brothers and did not join him but went a separate way

You ask why?

Read the story again and you will find that Esau was enamored by the many riches that Jacob also had and wanted to know where he had gotten all these things

Already showing Jacob that Esau had no awareness of GOD and did not acknowledge HIM as the giver of all these little meaningless things that apart from GOD are nothing

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
You do not understand how important the Birthright and the blessing was. The priesthood went along with it. Esau was a hunter, he made his living as a hunter, he did not care for farming, or raising stocks. He was a wild man. In the sense a man of the wilderness. I have said that behind every story lies a Spiritual reason .....Birthright and blessing were most important in the eyes of Esau, Jacob and Rebeca. Righteousness is required to receive them. That is why Rebeca plans worked. They were in accordance to the will of God.

bert12

Not so

You ask why?

Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
That is the general interpretation, But those who hear the Spirit have another. The prophecy is true everyone is deceived except the Elect. The reason why the Elect are not deceived is because they get their truth from the Spirit of GOD.
I will give you another example how a missing pronoun changes everything.

This is the one that is in the bible.
John 5:39 - Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

This is what the Elect get.
YE, Search the Scriptures; for them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

In that verse Jesus is berating them for searching the scriptures for the key to eternal life all the while they disregarded that He is the living fountain (Rev).

The Irony is that the world today because of that missing pronoun teach men to commit the same sin as Israel did in the days of Jesus. Very few are teaching men to repent until they themselves ARE TAUGHT of GOD.

The following verse, is about what men need to do before being given to Christ by the Father. Which does not involved searching the Scriptures as the primary method of coming unto Christ.

John 6:45 - It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

bert12

Sir?

When John testified that no man came down from heaven but the ONE who is in heaven, even the Son of Man, John was never talking about us

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Bert

Dan
Dec 25, 2015
Cold Lake Alberta
✟10,517.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
They were brothers, having the same father and mother so they were one nation in the flesh, since having the same mother and father. But they were two nations spiritually. They were separated, by the birthright and the blessing. Their destiny were on different path.

It is the will of God that every head of his family be worthy enough to become prophets and blessing givers for their family. I will bet no one taught you this until now. In the old days in my family the head of the family gave their blessing to all the children. This was done on New Year. It was done to each according to their faith. This tradition came from those days. Though much of the meaning became lost over time.

bert12

So the two nations in Rebecca's womb even before she brought forth Jacob and Esau and even before Esau had done anything were really one nation?

Was Esau's works and GOD's declaration of Esau before or after Esau was brought forth into the world and had done anything?

Was Esau's name originally in the book of life but erased afterwards?

The Word of GOD does not say and mean what is written?

We need you to interpret for us what GOD really said and meant?

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I am saying that Both Ishmael and Esau were the result of women meddling in the affairs of God. There is a reason at the fall God said that man should rule over women, that the Apostles preached the the head of women is the man.
Suffering is brought on by disobedience. GOD once said if obedience has been learned, there is no need for suffering. The Muslims problem is directly related to the actions taken by Rebecca and Sarah. The mouth of hell was enlarged.(Torments)

The story of Job is clear enough for those who listen. Job had fears. The higher teachings in the NT say that man is not made perfect in love as long as he has fears. Men who die with fears cannot live with the Father in his kingdom which is perfect in love. Even if that man is called Righteous by GOD without Charity (Perfection in Love) he is nothing. Also if a man had knowledge of all mysteries without Charity he is nothing, also if he had all faith, without Charity he is nothing. P/s Charity means pure love of GOD.

Jesus commanded Be ye therefore perfect [in love] as my Father in heaven is perfect. The kingdom is perfection in love and only those who do not waste their time in this world can live there. The reason that the fullness of the glory of GOD would utterly vanish anything that is guilty, fearful and unclean before it.

Mercy and Grace cannot change the nature or abolish justice. We must be partaker of the divine nature (NT) in this world. That is how it works. Then Mercy and Grace will allow us to live with the Father. Those who fail to reach this kingdom then they may go to the kingdoms administered by Jesus, and those who fail to enter into the kingdoms administered by Jesus may to those kingdom administered by the Holy Ghost and those who fail to make even those kingdoms there remain for them a kingdom with no light called the Outer Darkness, taught by Jesus, Enoch and Jude.

bert12
Did HE really say that if obedience has been learned there is no more need for suffering?

Please provide that because I remember something quite different

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No,I have not confused Esau as the sons of Jacob, Esau is the elder brother of Jacob. Jacob is his name before He received his new Name, Israel. Jacob supplanted Esau with the birthright and the blessing. Now does that say I do not know these guys. Now that I am here I feel that I should add some more. In the days before the flood the birthright when hand in hand with the priesthood and the blessings and it went to eldest boy in the line.

bert12
Oh I know that just as I understood that the firstborn who opened the matrix was set apart and consecrated to GOD

And just as I know and understand the ONE who opened the TRUE MATRIX that all these lower signs and figures simply pointed to HIM

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do not understand how important the Birthright and the blessing was. The priesthood went along with it. Esau was a hunter, he made his living as a hunter, he did not care for farming, or raising stocks. He was a wild man. In the sense a man of the wilderness. I have said that behind every story lies a Spiritual reason .....Birthright and blessing were most important in the eyes of Esau, Jacob and Rebeca. Righteousness is required to receive them. That is why Rebeca plans worked. They were in accordance to the will of God.

bert12
Oh I most certainly do understand the birthright and the blessing. Just as I understand that there really is only ONE SPIRITUAL HEAD over the house and that both the older and the younger generational sons of THE KINGDOM are called to look to and serve HiM and HIM alone

Just as I understand that the levitical family had no inheritance in the temporal "treasures" and trinkets and "stew" and foods of this world but their inheritance was in THE LORD

Just as I understand that THIS MELCHIZADEK, without genealogy, without father or mother or beginning of days or end of days is in service to the WHOLE hHIUSE, all peoples, all nations and is NOT limited to ONLY the 12 tribes of Israel

This is why ALL who are baptized in HIM have an inheritance and there inheritance is IN HIM

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were brothers, having the same father and mother so they were one nation in the flesh, since having the same mother and father. But they were two nations spiritually. They were separated, by the birthright and the blessing. Their destiny were on different path.

It is the will of God that every head of his family be worthy enough to become prophets and blessing givers for their family. I will bet no one taught you this until now. In the old days in my family the head of the family gave their blessing to all the children. This was done on New Year. It was done to each according to their faith. This tradition came from those days. Though much of the meaning became lost over time.

bert12
Thank GOD that no one has.
The WILL and the WORK of GOD is clearly stated in John 6

You are actually vomiting out THE FOOD that is good and replacing it with ________

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bert?

Are you Jewish?

If so I ask you to go back and review Jacob's wives and the heads over the 12 tribes

Another thing as a Jewish man you were supposed to teach your children about the Passover. This was a very very very very important and lasting ordinance not only to the natural born Jew but to those "aliens" who also wanted to create the Passover

The requirement being that all be circumcised marked Covenanted to GOD

And that TRUE CIRCUMCISION is inward and done by GOD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bert?

I'm sorry I am a woman. I understand that you have made this part of the issue.

But you can't deter whom
GOD calls by HIS SPIRIT and HE does not need a man to redirect HIS children back to a fleshly head when the children who have heard The Voice and Spirit of GOD (both the male and the female -and I could go back and discuss "Eve as the mother of all living children") are being led by HIS SPIRIT

Just as HE said they would be

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will wait for your response because I have stated these insights:

1. You are Jewish man
2. You believe a woman teaching is a form of disobedience

But if you tell me I am wrong I will have to believe you and will go no further discussing these personal things with you

But I will tell you one thing, if you do have a problem with a woman than you are looking at the flesh and are indeed not showing PERFECT, UNBIASED, IMPARTIAL "love" already because you are looking at the flesh

Upvote 0